Good evening friends and happy Thursday! I know that I published a gift-guide last night but I have another one coming your way today! I wanted to go ahead and get this up in the event any of you are heading to a Christmas party over the weekend! I’m not sure where you land on the white elephant fence, but more often than not I lean towards picking gifts that I can actually use. I don’t mind getting silly gifts and sometimes I’ll even pick one out myself, but typically I stick with something a little more usable as evidenced by the items pictured below! So without further ado, let’s take a peek at some of my favorite white elephant gifts!
**And as always, I will list and link everything down below!**
* 1. “Most Likely To” Game – $16: If you’re looking for a fun game to play post gift exchange, this might be the way to go! Get to know the people you’re partying with and gear up for a night full of laughter and cheer!
* 2. Slant Collections ‘On Cloud Wine’ Stemless Wine Glass – $12: I think a set of these stemless wine glasses would make a great gift…and if you’re really feeling festive you could throw in a bottle of wine to put it over the top! NOTE: Slant Collections has a wide variety of glasses available so if this saying isn’t for you there are plenty of other options to choose from!
* 3. Nostalgia Retro Series Pop-Up Hot Dog Toaster – $14.92: A hot dog toaster…count me in! How fun is this?! I love hot dogs, they are easily one of my favorite foods and I think this would be a fun, non-traditional gift that anyone would be happy to receive!
* 4. Harry Potter Coloring Book – $11.86: In the interest of full disclosure my cousin gave me this idea! However with that being said, I am huge fan of adult coloring books and think they are the perfect combination of fun and practical! They come in a variety of options, so if Harry isn’t for you, I’m confident you can find something that is! P.S. Don’t forget to throw in a set of colored pencils!
* 5. BP. Pompom Cable Knit Beanie – $15: A classic pom beanie is perfect for this time of year; it’s warm, chic and ultra affordable. Seriously, I’m hoping one miraculously shows up under my tree this year!
* 6. SRL Selfie Ring Light – $10.98: I don’t know about y’all but I need all the help I can get when it comes to my selfie game. I have seen these portable ring lights everywhere and while I’m not sure that I’ll buy one for myself, I wouldn’t hate getting one as a gift!
* 7. BP. Leopard Print Scarf – $19: I’m a firm believer that you can NEVER go wrong with gifting a scarf. Seriously, who wouldn’t want this?! If leopard isn’t your style, don’t fret, Nordstrom has a slew of other color/pattern options that would work just as well. You can find a couple of my favorites HERE and HERE!
* 8. Urban Outfitters Mini Waffle Maker – $18: GUYS!!! I can’t handle the cuteness. A mini waffle maker is something I never knew I needed…until now! This comes in 4 different colors and is under $20 bucks…that sounds like a win-win to me! NOTE: The color shown above is turquoise!
* 9. Atlanta Falcons Living Large Micro Throw Blanket – $14.99: David and I got this at a white elephant party recently and it inspired me to include it in my own gift-guide. It’s just the right size, warm and super affordable…you can’t really go wrong! NOTE: This item is currently on sale for $14.99 and will go up to $29.99 on 12/16.
* 10. Women’s Reindeer Slippers – $15.80: Yaaasssssss! I’m a sucker for cute, cozy, novelty slippers and these certainly fit the bill! If you’re looking for something a little more wild and crazy, a fun pair of unicorn slippers would be a great option as well!
* 11. Urban Outfitters Disco Cactus Sipper Cup – $12: A rose gold cactus cup, where do I sign up?! This has a locking lid, a curly straw and is made with BPA free plastic, aka, it’s a winner! This would be great for festivals, pool days or just being extra while relaxing around the house!
* 12. Kate Spade New York All In Good Taste Coasters – $20: Everyone can use a nice set of coasters…am I right?! This is another one of those things that I like having around but never buy for myself (please tell me I’m not the only one that lives like this?!). I love the simple design and clever phrases and think these would be great for your next white elephant party!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and were able to find some fun white elephant inspiration! Do you go for more usable/practical gifts or do you prefer to keep things light and silly?!