Happy Friday Eve friends, welcome back to Southern Lights! I have graciously been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by the lovely Joy from Joy The Witch! She studies film, loves fall (just like me), and has an affinity for all things fashion and beauty! Her content is amazing, her smile could light up any room and she is ultra-supportive here in the blogging community; if you haven’t checked her out, I would totally recommend you doing so! So thank you Joy, I truly appreciate your support!
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma and she describes this award as “An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” So with all of that being said, let’s get into the rules!
- Thank the person (people) who nominated you & link their blog(s).
- Name the creator of the award & link to their blog.
- Answer your nominators questions.
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 original questions.
- Share links to your bests posts.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
*Five questions from Joy:
- Do you have any tattoos? If so, what is it? If no, why not? I don’t have any tattoos. I never really liked anything enough to feel comfortable putting it on my body and having it there for the rest of my life.
- What made you start blogging? I just really wanted a space where I could talk about things that I was interested in and passionate about; I guess I just wanted a space that was all my own. I thought about going the YouTube route but I’m terribly awkward and pretty uncool (lol) so I figured that I would be better suited typing my thoughts out instead of getting in front of a camera. Who knows, maybe one day I’ll give the whole YouTube thing a try, but for now, I like where I am!
- Do you believe in animal rights? Well this is a loaded question.
- If you could choose any fictional world to live in, where would you live? I just want to go to Hogwarts!
- Do you like pineapples? Yes! I love pineapples, they are my favorite fruit!
* 3 Facts about me:
- I am 30 and I love it.
- I love country music.
- When I see Justin Timberlake or BSB in concert I scream louder than I did when I was 12….how that’s possible I’ll never know.
* My favorite blog posts:
- Eating Disorder Awareness Week: My Story
- Wednesday Spotlight: A True St. Jude Hero
- Wednesday Spotlight: FML My Life Podcast
- Wednesday Spotlight: To The Bone
- Pre-Fall Lookbook: Part 1 and Pre-Fall Lookbook: Part 2
* And the nominees are:
- All of my lovely followers! Answer as many or as few as you would like! I can’t wait to read your answers in the comments below!
* 5 questions for my nominees:
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What is your ultimate comfort food?
- Do you prefer zip-up or pullover style hoodies?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Do you watch YouTube? If so, who are your favorite influencers?
**So that’s it for this Mystery Blogger Awards post. Sorry it was so long but I hope you guys enjoyed it! Thank you (again) to Joy for the nomination, I really appreciate it! As mentioned above, I would love for all of you to answer some of the questions below! I hope you guys are having an awesome Thursday and I hope you have an excellent weekend planned!**