Good afternoon friends, in a previous post I mentioned that I was trying to transition to a healthier lifestyle so I thought I would share with you what I have in my gym bag at all times! I will be sure to include pictures and links of everything that I mention below. If something that I reference is out of stock, I will try and link a couple of similar options!
First up I have:
- Adidas Squad II Duffel – (I have mine in the bold pink/deepest space color! I linked the Squad III duffel since it’s available on amazon prime; It’s almost the same, it just has one extra pocket in the front!)
- BPI Sports Pre-Workout (Tropical Freeze – This is one of the best pre-workouts I’ve used as far as taste goes. It does a good job of giving me a nice jolt of energy too!)
- BPI Sports BCAA Powder (Cherry Lime – the taste is fine, not my favorite, but it’ll do!)
- Dove Go Fresh Deodorant – I like almost all of the Dove Go Fresh scents; but I’m currently loving the beauty finish!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo (Cause let’s be honest, I’m not washing my hair right after the gym…ain’t nobody got time for that!)
- Wipes (I ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS carry these with me in my gym bag – If I don’t have time for a shower, it’s nice to be able to wipe myself down.)
Lastly I have:
- Adidas Adipure 360.3 Training Shoes (Midnight Grey/Grey Metallic/Flash Red-Pink – I switched to these from my Nikes because my feet kept cramping during my workouts and someone recommended them to me! I LOVE THEM!!!)
- KT Pro Tape (I have the worst knees of life, so this comes in handy! Also, in case you were wondering I use the pre-cut strips!)
- Contigo Autospout Addison Water Bottle (I have mine in the Ocean color…and I love it…shocker!)
- Fitbit Charge 2 (I have mine in a size SM and it’s in the plum color!)
- Crystal Noir by Versace (Gotta make sure I smell good!)
Things not pictured:
Of course I have my gym clothes (VS Knockout Tights, VS Sports Bra, random t-shirt, & Adidas Superlite No Show Socks). Penetrex, because I literally can’t live without this (or something similar) stuff. Headphones (I have my apple earbuds just in case but I typically take fitness classes so I don’t have a need for them 95% of the time). I also keep a small container of body wash and some basic makeup essentials (makeup wipes, concealer, mascara, powder & lip balm) in my bag since I typically workout in the middle of my workday!
I hope this was informative and helpful for those of you maybe looking to try new things or are just
nosy curious (like me!) and want to know what people carry in their gym bags! I would love to know what your gym essentials are so leave some love down below and let me know what you can’t live without!