Day 2: 20 Facts About Me!
- My name is Brittney (Duh!) but people call me Britt or B.
- I am a Christian.
- I am approaching 30 at a rapid pace and I’m super pumped about it! 30 is the new 20, I’m finally getting into my sweet spot!
- I’m obsessed with alpacas. I have a stuffed one and he has the best personality, surely getting a real one will be just as great!
- I rescued a cat; her name is Ginge, some days she loves me, other days she does not.
- I am an introvert, although if you knew me 5-7 years ago you would have never known this about me.
- I used to be a competitive dancer, some days I really miss it.
- My life is consumed by sports, I love them. I love to watch them. I love to play them. I love to write about them.
- I graduated from Georgia State University in 2013 with a degree in psychology.
- I was a TERRIBLE student in high school (I had a lot of personal challenges going on at that time in my life) but I CRUSHED it in college.
- I’m still best friends with my childhood bestie! Shoutout to MA!
- I have an affinity for all things southern. The food, the weather, the sports, all of it.
- I like a little coffee with my cream…I don’t even think it counts as coffee anymore.
- I have recently become obsessed with Gilmore Girls; I know, I know, where have I been? And obviously, I’m #TeamLogan.
- My cousin Jordan is my person; cue the Meredith and Cristina moment from Grey’s Anatomy. <3 <3
- My dream car is a Chevy Silverado (modest, I know) or a Range Rover Sport: black on black (more dream car-ish).
- I only enjoy reading specific types of books…and I mean REALLY specific. lol. I wish I enjoyed it more than I do, but I just can’t into it.
- My love for the Backstreet Boys is still as strong today as it was in 1997. #TeamAJ
- I love Coca-Cola.
- Super Bowl 51 was the worst
sportsmoment of my life. I threw up, I cried, I threw things, and swore I would never turn on ESPN again (I still haven’t, though I know that I will…I mean come on, baseball season is right around the corner). It truly wrecked me.
So there ya have it folks, 20 fun facts about me! Okay, they may not have been fun, but that’s me in a nutshell! Feel free to leave some interesting facts about yourselves below! See you guys tomorrow!