DAY 7: MY FIVE FAVORITE SONGS
Well this might be the hardest one so far. How in the world am I supposed to only pick FIVE songs…do you know me? I feel like that’s impossible. In fact, it is impossible, so I’m gonna just start spouting off some of my favorite songs and hope that we aren’t here for 5487247 years!
- All I Have To Give – Backstreet Boys (Don’t you dare judge me)
- How Will I Know – Whitney Houston (DUH)
- Gangsta’s Paradise– Coolio (Me and my girl Ameera kill this at karaoke)
- Night Moves – Bob Seger (When I hear this I swear I turn into Bob Seger, what a visual)
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton (It’s a magical one)
- These Days – Rascal Flatts
- Meet Virginia – Train (This one has really stuck with me through the years)
- Below My Feet– Mumford and Sons
- 3 AM – Matchbox 20
- I Need a Girl Pt. 2 – Diddy, Ginuwine, Loon and Mario Winans
I don’t know how anyone can pick just 5. I was going to do 20 but my cousin told me that I couldn’t do 20 when it originally asked for 5, so she capped me at 10. I absolutely love music and am always looking for new songs/artists/genres to check out, so what are some of your favorite songs? Leave em’ below and I’ll take a listen!