DAY 11: MY 10 FAVORITE FOODS!
If you’re anything like me, you love to eat! I am a sucker for anything southern so most of the things I list will probably fall into that category.
- Fried Chicken – without a doubt, this is my favorite food! Give me some crispy skin and some hot sauce and I’m good to go!
- Macaroni and Cheese – Duh!
- Fried Okra
- Peach Cobbler
- Middle School Nachos – Have you ever been to Golden Corral? The nachos are the most basic, run of the mill nachos you’ve ever seen. They remind me of the nachos I would get in my middle school cafeteria and for whatever reason, I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! #nostalgia
- Yeast Rolls – I love bread. A hot yeast roll with some honey butter and I’m set!
- White Rice with Brown Gravy – Soooo good!
- Banana Pudding – I like mine WITHOUT the cookies.
Like I said, I’m a sucker for southern cuisine, it’s just so darn good. Do you have any foods that you couldn’t live without?! Let me know below!