In the spirt of Sephora’s VIB/VIB Rouge Sale that’s going on until April 24th, I thought I would share some of the things that are on my wishlist!
* Benefit Cosmetics Cheek Parade ($58): I’m all for a palette that includes multiple products, and this certainly appears to fit the criteria. It includes their famous Hoola Bronzer and Dandelion Blush and looks perfect for the upcoming summer months!
* Diorskin Nude BB Crème ($45): In the summer I enjoy wearing tinted moisturizers and BB/CC Creams more than a full foundation. I’ve heard great reviews about this product and thought now would be a good time to give it a try!
* Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder ($23-38): I’m probably the ONLY person in the world that hasn’t tried this powder. I typically use pressed powder as I tend to get loose powders everywhere…and I mean EVERYWHERE. I’m always knocking them off of my vanity and the sight of that beautiful expensive powder all over my floor infuriates me to no end. However, I think it’s time for me to give this “holy grail” product a try!
* Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer ($19-75): I received a sample of this primer in a recent Sephora order and I LOVED it. It was so smooth and luxurious and now I feel like I NEED to give it a try!
* Cane + Austin Prime & Protect Mattifying Primer ($56): With the summer months right around the corner, I am in the market for a more mattifying primer. I tend to get really oily in the t-zone (especially in the summer) and have (what I consider) alligator-like skin around the perimeter of my face (neat). I have heard that this does a good job of keeping the oil under control so I thought I might give it a try!
* Huda Beauty Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette ($65): Ugh, this palette is STILL sold out. Every time I go on Sephora to peruse, it’s NEVER in stock…oh well. I get it. Look at those colors. The shimmer shades are S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G, I just can’t resist.
* Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain ($14): I’ve seen a few YouTubers review these cream lip stains and they look beautiful on the lips. I think shades #13 (Marvelous Mauve) & 41 (Vintage Rosewood) will be the first 2 that I try out!
* Rosebud Perfume Co. Tropical Ambrosia Lip Balm ($7): I have the Rosebud Salve in the pot and I absolutely love it, so I figured why not give the Tropical Ambrosia lip balm a try. I mean come on, who wouldn’t want their lips to smell like mangos and coconuts?!?! I know I sure would!
* Fresh Rose Face Mask ($25-62): I received this as my birthday gift from Sephora last year and let me just say, I L-O-V-E it. I have extremely sensitive skin and oftentimes have trouble finding face masks that work for me. This does a great job of hydrating and soothing angry, irritated skin and I would HIGHLY recommend this product to just about everyone!
* Josie Maran Whipped Mud Mask – Hydrating & Detoxifying Treatment ($48): I love the Josie Maran line and use the Argan Oil when my face needs a little extra hydration so I thought this mask might be a winner! As I mentioned above, I have trouble finding face masks that don’t irritate my skin but this is said to be gentle and nourishing, I guess we’ll see.
* Chanel Coco Mademoiselle ($72-124): This is my all-time favorite scent. It is truly DIVINE. I’ve gotten this every year on my birthday for the past 3 years (thanks to Ameera and my mama!) and it’s about that time yet again. I can’t really explain it, it’s sexy, luxurious, and sweet (but not too sweet) and I urge you to go smell it if you haven’t! Swoon.
* Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris ($29-122): I purchased this for my mom for Christmas and I have since fallen in love with it! It’s a modern floral (but not too floral) scent that is laced with creamy white musk and patchouli. I’m hoping to add this gem to my collection ASAP!
So those are all of the products I’ve been eyeing for the last few months; I will probably bite the bullet and pick up a few of them while the VIB/VIB Rouge sale is still going on. What’s on your Sephora wishlist? Have you tried any of the products mentioned above? Did you love them? Hate them? I’d love to know!