Happy Friday Eve friends! We’ve almost made it to the weekend; just one more day, we can do it! I don’t know what the weather is like in other parts of the world but It’s a gloomy day here in Georgia; lots of clouds and lots of rain. I thought I’d jump on here and share my thoughts about a few products (and a TV show) that I have been testing out for few weeks!
* L’Oréal Infallible Blend Artist Foundation Sponge ($7.99): I really, really love this sponge! It’s soft, blends foundation & concealer seamlessly, and doesn’t soak up too much product! I have read some reviews that complain of tears in the sponge after 1-3 washes, but so far I haven’t had that experience. Either way, for the $7.99 price point, I certainly think this is worth a try!
* Mario Badescu Anti Acne Serum ($20): I have been using this product for a week or so now and I absolutely LOVE it! It’s gentle, soothing, and doesn’t dry out my skin AT ALL (which is a miracle)! This serum claims to not irritate already erupted skin…and guess what…THAT CLAIM IS TRUE!!! Besides not drying out or irritating my skin, it really has helped to calm everything down and eliminate blemishes and the redness associated with them. It’s truly the most gentle acne product I have ever used and I definitely think it’s worth the money. I will absolutely, without a doubt repurchase this once I run out!
* Benefit Cosmetics – It’s Potent! Eye Cream ($34): Unfortunately this product just didn’t work for me. It dried out and burned my under eyes, and caused a pretty little rash that lasted for a couple of days. To be fair, I have incredibly sensitive skin and think that those of you who don’t would probably really enjoy this product. I had my boyfriend test it out and he really liked it. He said it was soothing and he didn’t have any trouble with it irritating his skin…it’s not Benefit, it’s me (shocker).
* 21 Day Fix: I mentioned a few posts back that I had recently cancelled my Sweat With Kayla membership and started using BeachBody on Demand. I’m currently in my second week of the 21 Day Fix and I love it. If you’re thinking of trying out this workout program, just know that the Total Body Cardio Fix is the WORST. I literally felt like I was having a heart attack….don’t worry, I survived. So if you’re on this journey with me and you get discouraged after day 1 (regardless of the program you’re doing); just stick with it, it will get easier, I promise! And of course I will keep you posted as I progress further through the program!
* One Tree Hill: David and I just finished season 1 and the only feeling that I have surrounding the show is frustration. The first half of the season was great while the second half made me want to rip my hair out. Let me be clear, I don’t dislike the show, I’m just someone who needs at least ONE person/couple to be functioning at a semi-high level so that I don’t end up hating every single character. I don’t know if you feel the same, but it’s hard for me to root for characters that are ALL messing up at the same time. In any case, I will take a couple of days off and jump back in after I have time to deal with my feelings! I mean honestly, how did Nathan & Haley get married after the basketball game? Who signed off on this? I need answers. Ugh. Lol.
While I have you all here I just want to say Thank You and that I appreciate all of the love and support you guys have shown me here on the blog! I love interacting with all of you and hope to connect even more in the near future! I hope all of you are having a wonderful Friday Eve and have a lovely weekend planned wherever you are!