Happy Monday folks!! Did the weekend fly by for everyone else or was it just me?! Anyways, I am happy to be talking to you all this morning as I am going to be writing about my recent blog nominations…I have THREE (eeeekkkkkk, how exciting) so let me just jump right in! The lovely Maggie, from Dreaming of Guatemala nominated me for the One Lovely Blog award and if you haven’t checked her out, you definitely should. She has a kind spirit and an even sweeter soul. She loves the Lord, baking, blogging and everything in between! She is certainly worth getting to know, so go and check her out when you have a free moment!
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post!
- They must include the rules & add the blog award as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people for the award!
7 Facts about me:
- I’m terrified of elevators…like panic attack scared. It’s awful.
- I was a competitive dancer for YEARS; some days I really miss it.
- I am an only child!
- I took 4 years off between high school and college.
- I’ve been friends with my bestie for over TWENTY years.
- I want to own alpacas; like really though, at least 2!
- I am deathly allergic to shrimp ( 🙁 I miss it so much).
And the nominees are:
- Lookbook Lust
- Jirah Merizz
- T.R. Noble
- The Real Side of Beauty
- The Obsession Begins
- My Life Online
- Catflicks & Matte Lips
Once again, thank you to Maggie for the nomination, you guys should totally check her out! And to my nominees, no pressure! I hope you all have a great day!