I’m so excited to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! <3 I would like to thank T.R. Noble from Noble Devotion Blog for the nomination; she is incredibly kind & genuine and is just the sweetest thing there is! She is especially active within the blogging community and offers amazing support to other bloggers! If you haven’t checked her out, I would definitely recommend you doing so, you won’t regret it! OK, so let’s jump right in!
- Thank the person who nominated you and share a link to their blog!
- Share seven facts about yourself that your readers may not know!
- Nominate 10 blogs and inform them of their nomination!
Seven Facts About Me:
- I cut all of my hair (long, blonde curls) off when I was about 7 years old. When my mom came home from work and saw me playing in the yard, she thought I was a boy from the neighborhood!
- I hate reading.
- I live by Batiste Dry Shampoo…No really.
- I can’t see without my glasses…honestly, I can’t see a thing.
- I turn into a 13 year old girl when the Backstreet Boys come on my TV.
- I’m Team iPhone.
- I wore clear wedges (heels) and a shirt that had lips on it that said “luscious” when I was in high school….It was a dark time.
And The Nominees Are:
- Cheila – Pink For Days
- The Zinful Blonde
- Monte Parker
- Kali Borovic
- Tabbykat85 – Hometown Girl Writer
Thank you again, T.R. for the nomination, I really appreciate it! What are some fun facts about you that no one knows, leave em’ below!