Happy Tuesday folks! I’m back with another tag post; this time it’s all about traveling! So let’s hop right in!
- What is your favorite place you’ve visited? Well I’ve never been out of the country (boo) so I’d have to say Chicago! The deep dish pizza was divine and Wrigley Field was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
- If you could visit anywhere tomorrow, where would you go? Israel, Greece, or Bora Bora. Hands down.
- Do you prefer a city vacation or a beach vacation? I like both. I love the relaxing by the beach but I also love exploring, so it doesn’t matter to me!
- Are you an over packer or an under packer? I used to be a crazy over packer but I’ve definitely gotten better. I think I land right in the middle somewhere!
- What is your favorite thing about going on vacation? Seeing new things and relaxing. It’s nice to get away from the everyday hustle and bustle of my everyday life!
- What are your top 3 vacation essentials? iPhone, charger and a good pair of walking shoes!
- Would you rather go on vacation with family or friends? Either would be fine with me, a vacation is a vacation!
- What is the most adventurous dish you’ve ever tried while on vacation? Well considering I’ve never been outside of America, I haven’t really tried anything adventurous. Maybe one day!
What is your top vacation destination?!? Have you been anywhere fun recently or do you have any current plans to take a vacation soon, if so, where? I’d love to know!