I’m back with another haul; and this time I’m going to be talking about my other weakness: Bath & Body Works. I’m a sucker for a good candle and a nice smelling soap, surely I’m not the only one. I posted last week about their semi-annual sale and guess what?!? It’s still going on! Right now they have Signature Body Care up to 75% off, select 3-wick candles 50% off, select hand soaps for $3 dollars and if you order today they have 20% off $25 dollars with the code: STOCKUP…so let’s jump into all the goodies I picked up over the weekend; and as always, I will link everything (that I can) below!
As you can see from the picture above I had a real beachy/summery theme going….until I hit the pumpkin spice candle. Fall scents are easily my favorite and this precious little delight was on the $10 dollar table, I knew it was fate. So I quietly placed this in my bag and kept moving along. I ended my shopping trip with 3 candles and 3 soaps and they all smell divine! **There are 2 candles pictured above that they no longer have on the website; however if I can find them elsewhere, I will link them below**
* Pumpkin Spice – Unfortunately this is no longer on the Bath & Body Works website, I believe they still have it in store, but I don’t think they’ll be back online until the cooler months roll around. I was however able to find it on amazon and you can find it HERE! When I think of fall, I think of this candle. It’s a lovely mix of pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and applewood; if you like fall, please go find this (or something like it!), you won’t regret it!
* Spring Leaves – This is another favorite of mine that is no longer on the website; again, I was able to track it down on amazon and will link it HERE. It’s the perfect bathroom scent, as it’s fresh, with just a HINT of sweetness (nothing too crazy). It’s perfect for a spa day at home and makes my baths much more enjoyable!
* Driftwood Surf ($13.25): This candle smells amazing!!! It’s the perfect summer scent and fills the room with only 2 wicks lit. It’s a wonderful combination of that salty ocean breeze, a hint of sweet and a woodsy coconut scent…trust me, if you like summer, you should pick this one up!
* Fiji White Sands ($3.25): This smells like vacation in a bottle. The warm scent of vanilla, mixed with a hint of amber is just the right amount of beachy for this delightful little hand soap! It’s strong enough to where you can smell it but not too strong to give you a headache! I give it an A+.
* Lakeside Afternoon ($3): This smells like the South to me! It has a very light and fresh scent without smelling like clean laundry and that’s something I can appreciate (not that there’s anything wrong with clean laundry)! Breezy, with a hint of lavender and fresh rain is enough to keep me coming back for more!
* Sea Island Cotton ($6.50): This smells exactly like what you would think it would smell like. It’s a clean scent that smells like fresh cotton (NOT baby powder-y though) and warm summer air. It’s what I have in my bathroom right now and I have a backup for when I run out! I love fresh cotton-y scents but I find that they often smell like baby powder, and while I don’t hate the way baby powder smells on it’s own, I don’t really like the lingering scent of it on my body…does this make sense?!
That’s it for this Bath & Body Works haul! Not too little, not too much; I think I did just the right amount of damage! Do you guys have any favorite summer (or fall) scents? Where do you shop for candles?