For those of you who don’t know, the 4th of July is my second favorite holiday, hands down! Christmas comes first, of course, but the 4th is a close (ish) second! With the spirit of the holiday right around the corner, I thought I would share some of my favorite fashions for the 4th! As always, I will link everything below!
* 1. Women’s Gray Romper ($22.99): There’s nothing better than throwing on a one piece outfit in this brutal summer heat! I thought this was simple, chic, and festive! Plus, if you order today you can get 20% off with the code: DRESSY 🙂
* 2. Meowica Tank ($25): Okay! This has to be one of my favorite items listed! I love America, and I love cats…it’s truly a win-win! I love Tipsy Elves for their trendy, comical pieces! P.S. they have great Christmas sweaters too!
* 3. Tommy Hilfiger One-Piece Swimsuit ($86): I love this swimsuit. I love the colors. I love the fit. I love it all. And can you really go wrong with a Tommy suit if you’re looking for red, white, & blue? I don’t think so!
* 4. BLANKNYC Cutoff Denim Shorts ($46.80): No summer is complete without a classic pair of cutoffs! I find that Nordstrom has the best selection of denim shorts at a variety of price points. I like that these aren’t super tight on my athletic tree-trunk thighs. If you’re in the market for a new pair, you may really like these! And BONUS: they are currently 40% off!
* 5. Summer Blue Stripped Off The Shoulder Top ($36): This festive off the shoulder top comes from one of my favorite places; Red Dress Boutique. The actual storefront is in Athens, GA, but I always just order online. I have loved every piece of clothing that I have received from them and their customer service has always been a step above the rest! If you’re looking for cute, affordable, quality pieces, check them out!
* 6. American Flag Bandana ($7.49): I mean come on! This is just the cutest! Perfect for those 4th of July cookouts or summer lake days! And it’s 50% off making it well under $10 dollars!
* 7. USA Americana Tank ($12.99): This simple tank from Target is super affordable and just the right amount of festive! And bonus: you can hold on to it and wear it during the next summer Olympic games (coming in 2020)! I’d say that’s $12.99 well spent!
* 8. Delightfully Darling Chambray Romper ($42): Another gem from RDB. This is perfect for those of you who don’t want the American flag plastered all over your clothes. This chambray romper features swiss dots and the cutest scalloped hem detail on the shorts! It’s breathable, festive and perfect for summer!
* 9. USA Unicorn Tank ($25): Another gem from Tipsy Elves! Unicorns are majestic, and so is the 4th of July! If you’re looking for something simple, but different, definitely check them out!
* 10. Stars & Stripes Sweatshirt ($108): I die. This is so cute. I’m a sucker for sweatshirts; I wear them constantly. This is definitely a little more on the pricey side, but I just couldn’t resist!
* 11. Aura Perfect Red Dress ($49): With the beautiful warm weather comes a plethora of party invitations! If you’re looking for the perfect red dress to turn heads, then look no further! RDB has done it again!
* 12. Levi’s 501 Cutoff Denim Shorts ($59.50): I just had to mention these cutoffs. I love the way Levi’s fit around my legs; they are long enough to cover my butt and loose enough to be comfortable! I will say that these tend to run a little small, so I would advise ordering one size up!
* 13. O’Neil Eli Crochet Tank ($49.50): There’s nothing I love more than a classic, slouchy tank! This crochet number hits the spot with it’s simple design and breathable fabric! It’s perfect with a pair of cutoffs and even cuter with a pair of skinnies!
* 14. Baggy USA Pullover ($114): I know, I know; $114 dollars for a sweatshirt seems a bit steep…and it is; but it’s cute so I had to include it! I love the simple, baggy design and would probably end up living in this!
* 15. Rewind Red Gingham Top ($32): The peplum design of this top is to die for! It’s flattering on a multitude of shapes and sizes and is the perfect compliment to a pair of dark denim jeans (or shorts) or white cutoffs! RDB for the win!
* 16. One Teaspoon Bandits Cutoff Shorts ($99): I LOOOVVEEE these cutoffs! I love the One Teaspoon brand; they are definitely pricier, but totally worth it (IMO). They are loose around the legs, have just the right amount of distressing, cover my butt and look great with a basic tee! If you’re looking to invest, look into this brand!
* 17. Red Flame Ruffle Romper ($38): This is perfect for a night on the town! You can dress it up with a pair of heels/wedges or dress it down with a nice pair of flats. Either way, you will be super cute!
* 18. Stars & Stripes Socks ($9): I. Love. These. I have a couple pairs of USA socks, but none quite like these! I thought they were a nice little accessory for the holiday!
So that’s it for my 4th of July fashion finds! I hope you liked some of the things I picked out! What are your must-haves for the holiday? I would love to know!