Happy Tuesday, friends! It’s no secret that I love all things beauty, and it’s also no secret that Ulta is one of my favorite places to shop…honestly I can’t get enough. I have had a cart full of products on Ulta.com for QUITE some time now and I thought I would share everything I have been dying to get my hands on with you. Let me know if you’ve tried any of these products and what you thought of them. As always, I will link everything down below!
* Sun Bum Clear Zinc Oxide SPF 50 – $9.99: For those of you who don’t know, I am allergic to most sunscreens (typically ones that contain Oxybenzone & Avobenzone). I found this out a couple of years ago after a ridiculous rash formed on my face after a long day at the pool…tragic, I know. This obviously posed a problem as I live in a climate where sunscreen is necessary 5 months out of the year. Growing up my mom always used Zinc on my skin and I never had any issues (praise hands), so that’s what I’ll be using from here on out!
* Pacifica Blushious Coconut & Rose Infused Blush – $12: Before this year I NEVER wore blush (unless you count dance competitions when I was younger); but lately I have been enjoying the subtle flush it gives my cheeks. I’m definitely someone who enjoys a soft pink/peachy blush and I hear this one from Pacifica does not disappoint.
* Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish – $15: I. LOVE. THIS. STUFF! I have gone through two tubs and I’m still obsessed. It has a sweet, citrusy scent and does a great job of exfoliating. If you’re in the market for a new body polish and you don’t mind a sweeter scent, then check it out!
* Tarte Dream Big Eyeshadow Palette – $30: Guys…look at this palette, it’s so beautiful! I have the Tarte Showstopper Palette and I love it; the shadows are pigmented and blend really easily! I like that it’s small & portable; it seems perfect for traveling and the colors look divine. This is definitely at the top of my wishlist!
* Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray – $32: Let me start by saying that I love the Hangover Rx Primer; it’s hydrating and so gentle on the skin. I haven’t repurchased it in a while because I’ve been trying out some different primers, but I really do love it. I love the idea of using this particular product as a primer spray and then going in with a pore filler in the areas where I need a little extra help! I feel like this would be the perfect addition to my makeup routine in the morning and I can’t wait to try it out!
* Maybelline Creamy Matte Lip Color – $7.49: I have only tried one shade (Touch of Spice) from Maybelline’s Creamy Matte Lip line but I really enjoyed it. It’s relatively long wearing, comfortable on the lips, fades gracefully (at least on me) and has great pigmentation. Since I had such great luck with my first Maybelline lippie, I thought it might be nice to give some other shades a try, namely Lust for Blush & Nude Nuance!
* Dose of Colors Creamy Lipstick – $16: Admittedly I have never tried anything from Dose of Colors but have heard great things about the brand, namely their liquid lippies. Since I’m not a HUGE liquid lip fan (they are just sooooooo drying on me), I thought giving their creamy lipsticks a try might be nice. They have great reviews on the Ulta website and have 18 shades to choose from. The ones I have my eye on are Ditto and Soft Touch, and if you’re in the market for something vampy, Heartless looks amazing too!
* Tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer – $39: As most of you know, I have been on the hunt for a good smoothing primer for what feels like eternity. I have tried the Benefit POREfessional, Too Faced Primed & Poreless, Dr. Brandt Pores No More (HATE this one), and many others. While I like the Too Faced primer more than any others I’ve tried, it certainly isn’t my holy grail. I have heard good things about the Tarte Smoothing Primer and thought it was time to give this one a go since I’m almost out of my Primed & Poreless. Do you guys have a holy grail smoothing primer? Help your girl out!
* Sun Bum Suncreen Lip Balm – $3.99: I don’t know if you guys have had sunburnt lips before, but IT. IS. TERRIBLE. Since I’m already planning to try another product from this line, I thought I might as well go ahead and give this a go too!
* Smashbox Spotlight Palette (Pearl) – $35: I have been eyeing this palette ever since it was released. I am obsessed with Casey Holmes and would love to support her collaboration with Smashbox. I don’t wear a lot of highlighters in the colder months but in the summer I’m definitely down for a little extra glow. Now would be the perfect time to pick this up and put this bad boy to use!
* NYX BB Cream – $12.99: Everyone that I know that has tried this BB cream loves it. They think it sits nicely on the skin and provides enough coverage to even everything out and create a nice base for contour/bronzer/blush, etc. With the warmer weather front and center, this BB cream would be perfect for those days when I don’t want a full face but need a little something to help even things out!
* EVA NYC Get Glossed! Hair Serum – $14.99: I am always on the hunt for something to help me and my dry hair. I heard about this brand from another YouTuber that I’m obsessed with (shocker) and upon further research it seems like a product that I would really like. It claims to be a lightweight formula that helps to strengthen your hair, protect against heat damage, boost radiance & increase flexibility…where can I sign up?!
* L’OREAL Infallible Foundation Blender – $7.99: This is another repeat purchase for me. I absolutely love this sponge. I have used a variety of beauty sponges over the years and I think this might be my favorite, especially for the price. The Beauty Blender is nice, don’t get me wrong, but for $7.99, you can’t really beat this one from L’Oreal. I will say that I used to be obsessed with the Real Techniques sponges but their quality has certainly taken a hit here recently. I don’t know what the issue is, but I have had multiple sponges rip and tear after only a couple of weeks. My L’Oreal sponge lasted MUCH longer and helped to create a flawless base for the rest of my makeup, if you haven’t tried it, I would highly recommend you doing so!
*All images were taken from Ulta.com
So that is everything that’s currently sitting in my cart on Ulta.com. What’s on your beauty/skincare wishlist? Have you tried any of the products I mentioned above? Did you love them? Hate them? Let me know below!