Happy Friday Eve, friends! Today I wanted to share with you some of my favorite finds from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Now I’m sure you’ve seen this advertised and reviewed everywhere, and if you’re tired of seeing it, I’m sorry. I just really enjoy putting these kinds of posts together and I hope you enjoy reading them! The Anniversary sale runs until August 6th. Nordstrom card holders are able to shop the sale from July 13th – July 20th! For non-cardholders, the sale is available from July 21st – August 6th! So without further ado, let’s talk about some of the items I absolutely adore from the sale!
* 1. Madewell Ryder Cardigan – $64.90: Fun fact about me…I love cardigans. This looks like it will be the perfect compliment to any outfit when the weather turns from hot to cold. It comes in three colors: Burgundy, Navy & Root (taupe); and I don’t think you could go wrong with any of them!
* 2. BLANK NYC Life Changer Moto Jacket – $64.90: A good moto jacket can take any outfit from drab to fab. I love how versatile they are and think they are perfect with anything from a dress to a skinny jean! At just under $65 dollars, I think this is a steal!
* 3. Zella Live-In High Waist Leggings – $35.90: Guys! I have been eyeing these for MONTHS now! You know my love for leggings is stronger than just about anything; I just can never have enough! I have seen so many people rave about this brand and at $35.90, I just don’t think I can pass them up!
* 4. FRYE Melissa Seam Boot – $246.90: Okay! I know these are a little bit pricey, but just look at them! A good pair of boots is like a good handbag; sometimes you just have to spend a little more to get a good, quality pair. After August 6th they will go up to nearly $400 dollars, so if you like them, now’s the time to get them!
* 5. Kensie Notch Lapel Peplum Coat – $139.90: This coat is absolutely beautiful. I love the subtle peplum style on the bottom and the shade Winter White is to die for. It comes in 3 different colors: Winter White, Camel & Black and honestly they are all stunning!
* 6. Vince Camuto Jumpsuit – $98.90: I know a lot of girls are out there living their best jumpsuit life and I thought this was perfect for all of you! It comes in 2 colors: Poppy & Black and features an ultra flattering fit! If I was a WEE bit taller I would snatch this up in a second, but since I’m not, I will live vicariously through all of you that are rocking jumpsuits on the daily!
* 7. ASTR The Label Openlines V-Neck Sweater – $49.90: I am a sucker for a nice V-neck sweater, especially in the fall and winter. They look effortless and chic when paired with a nice skinny pant and are flattering on just about everyone. Bonus: Its lightweight material makes it the perfect piece for year-round wear!
* 8. Hinge Tie Sleeve Top – $49.90: This lightweight blouse if perfect for a casual dinner with friends or for a big meeting at the office. The tie sleeves and flirty floral detail make this a dainty piece that you just can’t pass up!
* 9. Adidas Trefoil Logo Relaxed Fit Tank – $21.90: I’m sure you’ve seen these everywhere! As much as I love a legging, I love a relaxed boyfriend fit tank! I probably wouldn’t pay $30 dollars for this, but at just under $22, I could justify getting one…or two!
* 10. Free People Electric City Pullover – $64.90: Admittedly I’ve never purchased anything from Free People because the price tag is always so high. But with the anniversary sale, things become a little more reasonable. This sweater comes in 4 shades: Blue, Gold, Red & Rose and has the perfect slouchy fit!
* 11. Soprano Lace Dress – $38.90: This plum-colored lace dress is perfect for date night! It features a strappy back and also comes in black! Get a nice pair of strappy heels and hit the town, you’re sure to turn heads in this little number.
* 12. Nike ‘Windrunner’ Hooded Windbreaker – $67.90: I’ve never purchased a Nike jacket because they are a little more pricey than what I would typically spend on a windbreaker but I really love the colors and it’s on sale…so that makes it okay, right?! And if the red/white combo isn’t for you, they have 2 other color combinations to choose from!
* 13. Nike No-Show Socks – $9.90: I don’t know about you guys but I am CONSTANTLY losing socks. I swear they are in pairs when I put them in the washing machine yet they miraculously disappear by the time I take them out of the dryer. So basically I always need socks. I only wear no-show socks (unless I’m wearing boots) so at just under $10 dollars, picking up a couple of packs might not be a bad idea!
* 14. Zella ‘Hatha’ High Waist Crops – $33.90-36.90: As I mentioned before, I’ve heard great things about Zella leggings and thought these crops were too cute! I’m usually not a fan of crops, but because I’m so short they fit me more like a 7/8 pant and I really like that look, especially for summer! If you’re not into the grey, they have them in pink and black as well!
* 15. Clarisonic Mia 2 Cleansing System – $113: I have this system and I absolutely love it! I got it 2 Christmas’ ago and my skin has been thanking me ever since! I know $100+ dollars might seem a bit steep for a brush that cleans your face, but I promise it’s worth it. It has done a great job of keeping my blemishes to a minimum and my skin is much more radiant than it was before! If $113 is too much for a cleansing brush (I totally get it), they also have the original Clarisonic Mia on sale for $86 dollars!
* 16. Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick Set – $60: I have always wanted to try a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick, they are so beautiful and their packaging is stunning. There are two versions of this set: Hot Lips Nude & Perfect Pink (pictured above). Each set includes 2 lipsticks and a lip liner; for $60 dollars, I feel like that’s a steal.
* 17. Ted Baker London Kate Leather Strap Watch – $104.90: Eeekkkkkkk. Look at this watch!! I love the gray strap and the mother of pearl face, it’s simple yet chic. I have a rose gold watch that I wear all the time (thanks mom) but thought this would be a nice addition if I ever wanted to switch things up! If you aren’t a fan of the color/pattern, they do have a variety to choose from ranging from $99.90-$110!
* 18. Kate Spade In A Flash Bangle Set – $49.90: I love Kate Spade. I love her clothes, bags, jewelry, and accessories; basically she can do NO wrong! They have this bangle set in 3 different colors: Berry, Navy & Black! They are simple, chic and perfect for every occasion!
* 19. Adidas Tubular Viral 2 Sneakers – $74.90: I have been on the hunt for a solid pair of white sneakers and it looks like I finally found them. I have one pair of Adidas shoes that I workout in and I love them. I find them much more comfortable than my Nikes, and at just under $75 dollars I’m not sure I can pass them up! Oh, and if solid white sneakers aren’t your thing, they come in a nice pink color too!
So those are a few of my favorite finds from the highly anticipated Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I apologize for its lengthiness. Are you guys planning to shop the sale? What are some of the items you’re hoping to see? Let me know below!