Welcome back, friends! Today I’m coming at you with another beauty haul! I know, I know, I do a lot of these “haul” type posts but I love them and hope that you do to! I did a little shopping over the last few weeks and purchased things from both ULTA and Target and thought now would be a great time to share them with you! Some of the items I’ve had for a few weeks (the ones that made an appearance in my last Friday Favorites post) and some are from my weekend shopping trip with my sweet mama! As always, I will link everything down below! So let’s jump right in!
* 1. Urban Decay All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray – $32: Guys! I finally purchased this in the full size! I’ve been going through the travel sized bottles like crazy and decided that since I like it and haven’t found anything better (yet), I might as well go ahead and get the full size! It definitely extends the life of my makeup and doesn’t break me out…so it’s a win-win for me!
* 2. ULTA Blending Sponge Duo Kit – $10: I will be honest, I went in to ULTA looking for the L’Oreal blending sponge (I’m obsessed) but they were sold out. I mentioned a few posts back that I have been disappointed in my RT Blending Sponge and was on the lookout for something else. I remembered seeing the ULTA sponges floating around YouTube and hearing pretty good things about them so I decided to pick this set up! I have only used the sponge twice but so far I love it! If you are looking for a cheaper alternative to the Beauty Blender, this may be a good product for you!
* 3. Conair Floral Paddle Brush – $6.99: I was in the market for a new brush and immediately fell in love with this pattern! I have EXTREMELY thick, long(ish) hair and need a sturdy brush to help me tame my unruly mane.
* 4. Tarte Tartelette Tease Eyeshadow Palette – $23: This particular product made an appearance in my last Friday Favorites, it’s good y’all! If you’re looking for a simple, travel friendly, neutral palette; you can’t go wrong with this stunner by Tarte!
* 5. OGX Coconut Curls Hair Butter – $7.99: Guys! This stuff is amazing! If I’m looking to wear my hair curly (or wavy) I will run a decent amount of this through my hair (focusing on the middle & the ends) after I get out of the shower and let it work it’s magic! It also works really well after you get out of the pool (or ocean); so if you are meeting someone for lunch/dinner and don’t have time to wash and style your hair, just throw some of this on and be on your way!
* 6. NYX Butter Gloss – $4.99: I love these! I mentioned the shade Angel Food Cake in my Friday Favorites but just recently picked up Devil’s Food Cake. They have a nice medium coverage and aren’t overly sticky! If you’re looking for an inexpensive gloss with a wide shade range, check them out!
* 7. IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream – $38: This is a repeat purchase for me! I love IT Cosmetics and I love their CC+ cream. It has full coverage and SPF 50! It feels lightweight on the skin and I even got my mom hooked on it! If you’ve been thinking of trying this out, be like Nike and Just Do It! (I know, I’m lame!)
* 8. Batiste Dry Shampoo – $7.99: You guys know I live and die by dry shampoo! I noticed that I was running low so I decided to go ahead and pick up another bottle while I was at ULTA over the weekend. I usually get the Refresh or Sweetie scents but decided to go with the Sassy & Daring, Wild scent this time around!
* 9. Maybelline Vivid Hot Lacquer – $7.99: I had been seeing these lip lacquers all over YouTube recently and decided to give them a try! I picked mine up in the shade Charmer and while I like the shade when I swatch it on the back of my hand, on my lips it pulls a little too brown for me! I will probably use this a lipstick topper and see if I like it better that way!
* 10. Urban Decay Shadow Box – $18: My mom actually spotted this palette when were in the checkout line at ULTA and went back in and picked it up for me (she’s such a gem)! The packaging is beautiful and the colors are divine; they are buttery and nicely pigmented! If you would like to see a post where I swatch them (or anything) for you just let me know! Oh! And it’s on sale for $18 dollars (it’s originally $34)! P.S. I may or may not have picked up an extra for a future giveaway! 🙂
* 11. ULTA Gel Eyeliner Pencil – $8: I ran out of my brown eyeliner that I had been using and thought I would give these a try! I picked mine up in the shades Mink (brown) & Peacock (blue-green) and can’t wait to try them out!
* 12. L.A. Girl HD Pro Concealer – $4.99: I have been battling some crazy veins under my eyes recently and thought I would try this to see if it would help! I’m not someone who loves to pack concealer on under my eyes, so I was hoping a light layer of this and a light layer of my regular concealer would do the trick! I do have the Tarte Shape Tape concealer and while I love the coverage that it gives (it covers those veins with NO problem), sometimes it’s a little TOO full coverage for what I’m going for. Once I try this method out I will let you know what I think! What are some of your favorite color correctors, any I just HAVE to try?
* 13. Essence Pure Nude Highlighter – $4.49: This highlighter is so beautiful! It’s glowy while still being natural. If you’re someone who likes something a little more wearable, I think this would be a GREAT option for you!
* 14. Sun Bum Lip Balm SPF 30 – $3.99: I mentioned wanting to try this in my Ultimate ULTA Wishlist Post and after looking through all of the Sun Bum products at my ULTA, I finally found the display at the checkout counter! I picked mine up in the coconut flavor and I LOVE it! It’s so smooth and creamy and it tastes like suntan lotion…is it bad that I like that?!?! If you’re looking for a lip balm with SPF, please try this out!
* 15. IT Cosmetics No. 50 Serum – $48: This was a repurchase for my mama! She has been using this since Christmas and she really loves it! She goes in with this product before her makeup and has noticed a difference in her skin’s appearance as well as her makeup longevity! IT Cosmetics just came out with a new serum that specifically targets lines and wrinkles and I think she might try that one out next (I’ll keep you posted)!
* 1. Jergens Natural Glow Moisturizer – $8.69: Unfortunately I work in an office all day long and rarely see the outside world. Okay, that’s dramatic, but I don’t get out in the sun as much as I would like so to keep me from being scary pasty, I have been trying the Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer and have really been loving it. It doesn’t really smell like self-tanner (unless you start sweating) and it does a nice job of gradually giving you some color! If you’re looking for something a little less scary than your typical self-tanning products, this might be a nice option for you!
* 2. Sonia Kashuk Satin Luxe Lip Color – $9.99: I love everything that I have tried from Sonia Kashuk; I have her foundation (which I love), her brushes, a couple of blushes and now a lippie! I picked my Luxe Lip Color up in the shade Currant and think it’s going to be my all-time favorite lip color! It swatches beautifully and I can’t wait to try it out!
* 3. Simple Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes – $5.99: I just ran out of my Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes and decided to try these instead! Have you tried these? Do you like them?
* 4. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer – $5.29: This is a holy grail concealer for me. I just really love the consistency and think it does a fine job concealing (and highlighting) my face! I still use my Shape Tape, but some days I want something a little lighter and less heavy! I will always continue to repurchase this; I feel like it has to be in my drawer at all times…it’s like my concealer safety blanket!
So those were all of the goodies that I’ve picked up over the last few weeks! Have you guys tried anything that I mentioned above? What beauty products have you picked up lately?! I hope you enjoyed this post and if you want to see something specific in the future, let me know below!