Happy Friday eve, friends! Today I wanted to do something a little different (you know, considering it’s still 3 million degrees outside) and bring you a pre-fall lookbook! I don’t know about you guys, but fall is hands down my favorite season. Don’t get me wrong, I love the smell of honeysuckle, warm summer weather, and going to the beach/pool, but there’s just something about that crisp, fall air that makes me as happy as a clam. I tried to get this post up for you guys yesterday but it just didn’t happen. I worked on it for hours and hours (even though it might not seem like it) and decided to just wait and upload it today! I will be breaking it up into two parts to try and keep it as short as possible! I hope you all enjoy the looks I’ve created and as always, I will link everything down below!
* 1. Topshop Moto Leigh Ripped Skinny Jeans – $49.90: I love the look of a ripped skinny jean with an oversized sweater and a bootie! These can be worn with a classic V-neck and sneakers or an edgy leather jacket and a flat. I think these are a staple and definitely worth having for all year round! NOTE: The Topshop Leigh Jeans tend to run small (at least on me) so you may want to order 2 sizes or order a size up just to be safe!
* 2. Free People La Brea V-Neck Sweater – $108: I know Free People is a little more on the pricey side but they have some of the best sweaters around! It comes in 7 colors and I have the Cherry shade pictured above! It is the perfect pop of color to help transition into those cooler fall months!
* 3. Steve Madden Rival Bootie – $129.95: You can’t go wrong with this classic black bootie from Steve Madden. It can be worn with a variety of outfits and always takes any outfit from drab to fab!
* 4. MARC JACOBS Roxy Crystal Bracelet Watch – $149.90: I think this watch would be the perfect compliment to any outfit, but I particularly love it when styled with black jeans and a bold top!! Bonus: It’s part of Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale (going on until August 6th) and is under $150.00…for a MARC JACOBS watch, you can’t beat that!
* 5. Treasure & Bond Set of 11 Bangles – $29.90: I love the look of stacked bangles with just about any outfit, and this is no exception. The mix of gold and silver tones make it perfect for any look and its simplicity makes it easy to add to other pieces that you already own! At just under $30 dollars, these bangles are a steal.
* 1. Vigoss Jagger High Waist Skinny Jeans – $41.90: These ankle length, medium wash skinnies have a regular spot in my weekly wardrobe! They are comfortable, incredibly soft and the ankle length is flattering for a short girl like me! NOTE: These jeans tend to run small so you may want to order a size up!
* 2. RDB Play It Cool Taupe Ankle Booties – $34: These classic Taupe/Tan booties come in at a cool $34 dollars and are from one of my favorite places: Red Dress Boutique. They go with just about anything and are incredibly comfortable!
* 3. Rails Hunter Plaid Shirt – $99: I know that $99 dollars is a little steep for a traditional plaid shirt, but the material is amazing and its loose, drapey fit is ultra flattering! NOTE: If you are interested in purchasing this, the price will go up to $148 after August 6th. Also, this shirt runs small despite its relaxed fit and it is suggested that you order one size up!
* 4. Argento Vivo Bar Pendant Necklace – $68: Simple, chic and classic; you can’t go wrong with this bar necklace from Argento Vivo. It pairs beautifully with this casual, daytime outfit and can be worn with a variety of pieces within your wardrobe!
5. MARC JACOBS Roxy Crystal Bracelet Watch – $149.90: I mentioned this piece above and think it would work just as well with this casual little number!
* 6. Sole Society Faux Leather Weekend Satchel – $79.95: Taupe. Satchel. Handbag. This is a classic bag that will stand the test of time and go with just about anything. At just under $100 dollars, I think this is a must-have for fall!
* 1. ASOS Chunky Knitted Dress – $56: I thought this would be the perfect dress for a fancier date night! The neckline and wrapped shape is flattering on all shapes and sizes and the fabric is cozy and comfortable. The color is perfect for fall and at just under $60 dollars, I think this is a steal!
* 2. Linea Pelle Classic Faux Leather Saddle Bag – $98: I know, another handbag…I just can’t help it! Look how cute this is! It’s different than your traditional satchel or tote, and think it’s the perfect size for this particular look! It’s big enough to hold all of your essentials but not too big to where it will get in the way! If you’re looking for a reasonably priced saddle bag, here ya go!
* 3. Unisa Saranaa Over the Knee Boot – $79.95: If you’re into a knee/thigh high boot, I think you might really like these! They are stunning, sleek and flirty in all the right ways! They look great paired with dresses, skirts and even jeans; and at just under $100 dollars, I don’t think you can beat them! DSW for the win!
* 4. Kendra Scott ‘Elton’ Station Cuff Bracelet – $55: I love Kendra Scott, they always have quality pieces at an affordable price and this bracelet is no exception! Its simple slate and silver tones would pair beautifully with the dress pictured above! It’s classic, timeless and definitely worth picking up!
* 5. Nordstrom Round 3.48 CT TW Cubic Zirconia Studs – $64.90: Diamond earrings would be nice, but let’s be honest, I don’t have that kind of money. These studs from Nordstrom are beautiful for everyday wear and compliment the outfit above beautifully! If 3.48 ct tw is a little too big/heavy for your ears, they do have a variety of size options available! 🙂
* 6. Ted Baker London Ava Bracelet Watch – $175: Fun fact about me: I wear watches as bracelets. I rarely use them to tell time (occasionally I will), instead I treat them more like accessories! And while I love my rose gold watch (and the gold watch I listed above), sometimes you just need something in Silver to complete the look you’re going for! I am a really big fan of the Ted Baker London brand and think this watch would be the perfect addition to anyone’s collection!
So that’s it for Part 1 of my Pre-Fall Lookbook! I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed creating it! I will be back tomorrow with Part 2 which will feature a date night look, an athleisure look and a casual look, so stay tuned for that! Are you excited for fall? What staple pieces are you hoping to pick up before the season starts?!