Happy Friday guys! I hope y’all are having a wonderful day and I hope your weekend is even better! I mentioned a couple of posts ago that I wanted to get up a summer lookbook for you guys, so here it is! I know that summer vacations are all but over and that some of you are already settling into your fall & winter wardrobes (depending on your location) but since I live in Georgia and will be dealing with a heat wave for the next 2 1/2 months, I thought I would share some of my summer fashion favorites with you all! I am going to share part 1 with you today and I’ll be back tomorrow (or Monday) for part 2! Despite battling warm weather here in the South, I have made sure that many of the outfits listed below can easily transition into fall! As always, I will link everything you see in the photos so let’s just jump right in!
* 1. Free People Pretty & Free off The Shoulder Romper – $58.80: Off the shoulder pieces are incredibly on-trend right now. They are fun and flirty and can be dressed up or down! This romper is great because the shorts aren’t too short and you can easily transition this in to fall given it’s longer sleeves! BONUS: It’s currently on sale for $58.80 (40% off) at Nordstrom!
* 2. Skagen Hagen Mesh Strap Watch 34mm – $109.90: You guys already know my obsession with watches. I love how this offers a mix of silver and rose gold tones without looking busy or tacky. It’s feminine, classic & chic, you can’t really go wrong! NOTE: This watch is part of Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale and will only be $109.90 for a limited time. After August 6th, the price will go up to $165!
* 3. BaubleBar ‘Artemis’ Beaded Tassel Drop Earrings – $34: Bauble bar for the win! These tassel earrings are the perfect compliment to this off the shoulder romper! The style is flattering and the color is fun! Bauble Bar has a variety of tassel styles that would fit any outfit and personality, so if you’re looking for some fun accessories, check them out!
4. Halogen Leather Clutch – $52.93: I thought a clutch was the perfect pairing for this outfit! It holds all of your essentials while being simple and delicate! It comes in 2 colors: black & pink dust and would be easy to pair with just about anything! BONUS: It’s currently on sale for $52.93 (originally $79).
* 5. Steve Madden Carrson Sandal – $89.95: These sandals come in both satin and suede finishes with a variety of colors to choose from. I think they are the perfect shoe for dressing up this romper for a fun summer date night look!
* 6. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Luminous Lipstick – $34: These lipsticks are stunning. The packaging is beautiful and the product is even better. There are 10 shades in the line and I think ‘Amazing Grace’ & ‘Bond Girl’ would compliment this look beautifully! If you’re in the market for a high-end lipstick, pick one of these beauties up and give them a try!
* 7. Charlotte Tilbury ‘Lip Lustre’ Lip Lacquer – $22: I almost ALWAYS go in with a lip lacquer if I use a Matte Lipstick, as I tend to struggle with drier lips. The Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lacquers are so beautiful (shocker) and pair perfectly with the Matte Revolution lippies! There are 10 shades and I think ‘Blondie’ would be perfect for this look!
* 8. Kate Spade ‘In A Flash’ Bangle Set – $ 49.90: I know I have mentioned this set before but I just can’t get enough. Kate Spade does a great job creating classic, chic pieces that never go out of style! This bangle set comes in 3 different color varieties and I think the Berry shade is absolutely stunning!
* 1. Adidas Originals Loose Crop Tank – $30: With the warmer weather comes a plethora of athleisure crop-tops! I don’t love that particular look on me but I can recognize how many people would! This cropped tank is flattering & flowy and would be perfect for a 10am spin class or a brunch date with the girls!
* 2. AERIE Lace Racerback Bralette – $15: If you don’t plan on working out in this outfit then I think this black bralette would be the perfect addition. It’s comfortable, affordable and cute…what more could you ask for?!
* 3. B.P. Cotton Ball Cap – $15: Everyone needs a classic baseball cap in their wardrobe. They are perfect when going for a run and equally as great when you’re heading to lunch with your mom and don’t want her to know that you haven’t washed your hair in over a week (guilty). At $15 dollars, you need this hat in your life!
* 4. Zella Autumn High Waist Moto Ankle Leggings – $49.90: I have talked about these before and I will talk about them again! Zella leggings are durable, comfortable, trendy and ultra-flattering! The moto design makes it look like you put in maximum effort when in reality you just threw on a pair of leggings! If you are looking to splurge (a little), then check these out!
* 5. Kate Spade ‘Amirissa’ 54mm Polarized Aviators – $133.90: Baaahhh! How cute are these sunnies? Kate Spade does it again! The aviator style adds to the edginess of the leggings and really puts this outfit over the top! If you’re looking for a more budget friendly option, check these out! Note: The Kate Spade Sunnies are apart of Nordstrom’s Anniversary sale and will go up to $200 dollars after August 6th!
* 6. Kendra Scott Elaina Bracelet – $65: I thought this was the perfect bracelet for this look. There are 11 different color/stone varieties and the one pictured above is Iridescent Drusy/Silver! These are nice because they are simple, yet pretty! You can dress them up or dress them down, I don’t think you can really go wrong with these! I personally LOVE the Iridescent Drusy/Rose Gold shade. Swoon!
* 7. Adidas Swift Run Sneaker – $84.95: I. LOVE. ADIDAS…but you already knew that! They are trendy, comfortable and ultra-flattering on the foot. They never give me blisters and look great with any outfit!
* 8. Skagen Hagen Mesh Strap Watch 34mm – $109.90: See my thoughts on the outfit details above**
* 9. Sole Society Faux Leather Backpack – $59.95: Backpack bags are super on trend and I can totally see why. They can fit any and everything and are functional while still being cute. However in my experience they tend to be super pricey. So after perusing the Nordstrom website this morning, I found this gem for just under $60 dollars! If you’re into the backpack trend but don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars, give this one by Sole Society a try!
* 1. B.P. Raw Edge V-Neck Tee – $17: If you’re looking to throw together a quick casual outfit, then a basic V-neck t-shirt is a necessity! They are so easy to pair with jeans, leggings, skirts or shorts and look chic while being effortless. Do yourself a favor and grab a couple of these, you won’t be sorry!
* 2. Kate Spade ‘In A Flash’ Bangle Set – $49.90: **See detailed information under the first outfit graphic**
* 3. Nadri Halo Pendant Necklace -$48: Sometimes you need to add a little sparkle in your life, and this pendant necklace from Nadri offers just enough! It comes in rose gold, silver and yellow gold varieties and I don’t think you could go wrong with any of them! If you’re looking for something that is dainty but pretty, I think this is the piece for you!
* 4. Topshop Ashley Ripped Boyfriend Shorts – $55: A Classic pair of cut-offs is essential for the summer! These distressed boyfriend shorts from Topshop are relaxed and flattering with just the right amount of distressing! If you are looking for a relatively affordable pair of cut-offs, go to your nearest Topshop and try these on!
* 5. Quay ‘It’s My Way’ Sunglasses – $55: The Quay brand is blowing up all over the internet; there are hundreds (if not more) of influencers reppin’ these sunnies and I totally understand why! There are so many styles to choose from and they are relatively affordable (in the grand scheme of things)! If you’ve been looking for some new sunglasses and don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars, check this brand out and see if anything strikes your fancy!
* 6. Rebecca Minkoff Major Leather Strap Watch – $150: Oh look, another watch! I just can’t help it! I love the neutral, leather strap and think this would look good with anything!
* 7. Dolce Vita Jaz Sandal – $69.95: These are the perfect slides! I love the coppery gold straps and think they help bring an outfit from ultra-casual to date-night chic in an instant!
* 8. Nashelle Ija Stackable Hammered Rings – $73: I know that $73 dollars is a lot to spend for 3 rings, but these are so nice and will last you for years! I love the mixed metals and adore the hammered look! If you’re looking to invest in some classic pieces, check these out!
* 9. Calvin Klein Drawstring Bucket Bag – $89.60: You can never go wrong with Calvin Klein. Whether it be jeans or bags, they are always on point! I love a bucket bag with this look because it’s functional while still being cute! It’s big enough to fit all of your essentials and then some! If the backpack style purse isn’t your cup of tea, this might be a good option for you!
So that’s it for Part 1 of my summer lookbook! I hope you enjoyed the looks I created and hope you’ll come back to see part 2! What are some of your summer fashion essentials!?!? Let me know in the comments below!