Happy Tuesday friends, I hope you all had a nice, relaxing weekend! Mine was good, David & I FINALLY watched Moana (I know, I’m late…shocker) and I really enjoyed it! I also started the process of cleaning out my closet and prepping it for a new desk/vanity! Eeekkkk! Guys, I’m so exited about this! I’ve been kicking it old school and doing my makeup while sitting on the floor…it’s been fine but I’m definitely excited to have a dedicated space to sit, relax and store all of my stuff! Of course when everything is all moved in and set up I will be sure to share some pictures with you all! Anyways, as promised, I’m back with Part 2 of my Summer Lookbook; I have included 2 date night looks, a casual look, and an athleisure look for you guys! So without further ado, let’s jump right in!
* 1. 1. State Off The Shoulder Top – $79: Given the popularity of off-the-shoulder tops, I thought this was the perfect choice for a night out on the town. The belled sleeve is adorable, the white is just right, and think this would be perfect for those cooler summer nights. If you’re looking for something a little more affordable, this lace one from B.P. is ultra-cute!
* 2. Quay Cherry Bomb 60mm Sunglasses – $55: You guys already know that I love Quay Australia. I personally think the color scheme and style of these sunnies work perfectly with this outfit! However if these aren’t your cup of tea, they have a TON of styles to choose from! Just head over to Nordstrom.com and check out some of their other options!
* 3. Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick – $21: You guys know I’m not a HUGE fan of liquid lippies, (though I am trying to broaden my horizons and try out more of them), but I do enjoy the too faced color selection and formula! I think Queen B pairs beautifully with this particular look but I’m sure there are many others that would look just as great!
* 4. Madewell 10-Inch High-Rise Skinny Jeans – $128: Guys, these jeans from Madewell are amazing. I know $128 dollars is steep, but they are the most comfortable jeans I have ever put on. They are super soft and I love the Hayes Wash! If you are willing to splurge, check these bad boys out!
* 5. Kate Spade Park Row Gold 34mm Watch – $225: Kate Spade does it again! I’m sure that none of you are surprised that another KS watch made the list! I know $225 is crazy pricy, but this is such a quality piece and will definitely last you for years! The gold is beautiful and the pearlescent face is stunning; it’s a classic that can easily be paired with any outfit!
* 6. Sole Society Plated Disc Choker – $54.95: I don’t know if any of you watch Leigh Ann Says on YouTube, but if you do then this choker will look incredibly familiar to you! Ever since I saw her wearing this on her channel I have been obsessed, and I think it would look PERFECT with this top! If you’ve been on the hunt for the perfect gold choker, your search is over!
* 7. Nordstrom 3.48CT TW Cubic Zirconia Studs – $98: I mentioned these in my pre-fall lookbook that I published a couple of weeks ago and think they work perfectly with this look as well! If you want to see how I styled them in my previous post, you can check them out here and here!
* 8. Steve Madden Stecy Sandal – $69.95: Unlike the other Steve Madden sandals that I linked in my last post, these showcase a skinnier heel. I feel like when these are paired with a nice ankle cut skinny jean, they create a really flattering silhouette!
* 9. Sole Society ‘Tasia’ Print Foldover Clutch – $39.95: I love clutches like this! The print is vibrant & classic and could be dressed up or down! At just under $40 dollars I think this is a fun piece to add to your wardrobe!
* 1. B.P. Raw Edge V-Neck Tee – $17: Another casual outfit, another basic V-neck tee. honestly guys, just get one of these in every color and you’ll be set! I literally wear these tees with EVERYTHING. They are loose, comfortable and can be dressed up or down. They are the real MVP!
* 2. B.P. 55mm Mirrored Sunglasses – $12: How cute are these sunnies!?!?! And the best part is they are only TWELVE dollars…eeekkkk! I love anything tortoise shell and I just thought these were perfect for this casual, lunch with the girls sort of look! What do you think? Are you as obsessed with these sunglasses as I am?!?
* 3. Topshop Ashley Ripped Boyfriend Shorts – $55: I talked about these cutoffs in my last lookbook post! If you’re looking for something that has a little more coverage and a looser fit, you might really like these!
* 4. Baublebar Tassel Earrings – $42: I have linked similar tassel earrings from Baublebar in previous posts, but I think these might be my favorite! I love the rose gold/white color scheme and think these are a fun addition to this casual outfit!
* 5. Fossil Claire Drawstring Small Crossbody Bag – $94.80: The size of this bag is just perfect; it can fit all you need plus a little extra! I love the tassels and the brass-tone hardware and think this can help add a little edginess to any outfit! If you’re looking for a more affordable option, check this one out!
* 6. Steve Madden Donddi Flat Sandals – $59: I have a pair of these sandals in tan and they have lasted me soooo long. They are simple, durable & comfortable…I mean what more could you need?! BONUS: They come in 5 different color varieties and I don’t think you could go wrong with any of them!
* 7. Olivia Burton Big Dial Bracelet Watch – $150: For the size and quality of this piece, I think $150 is a steal! I know that I have linked a ridiculous amount of watches over my last few posts, but I just like to show different options and styles so that you can get a feel for what’s really out there! I love that they can take any outfit to the next level with minimum effort! If you see a style you like, get it! You won’t regret it!
* 8. Julep It’s Whipped Matte Lip Mousse – $20: During a recent trip to Ulta, one of the sales associates picked this out for me and I loved it! It is so comfortable on the lips, it almost feels like nothing! It’s insanely pigmented and easy to apply! So if you are a matte lip kinda girl and have never tried these, head to your nearest Ulta and give them a whirl!
* 1. Topshop Molly Button Mini Slipdress – $55: How precious is this dress?!? This basic piece can be dressed down with flats or dressed up with a nice strappy sandal! I think this is perfect for brunch, date night, or a day out on the town with your mom! It’s loose, comfortable and pretty; what more could you ask for in a dress?!
* 2. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop – $38: I’m sure you have seen this highlighter everywhere and for good reason! This is one of the most universally flattering highlighters I have ever seen. It works for lighter skin tones as well as deeper skin tones. I’m not sure how Jaclyn did it, but she really nailed it with this product!
* 3. Clinique Cheek Pop – $23: I have always been a big fan of Clinique skincare but it wasn’t until recently that I started using Clinique makeup. I love their Beyond Perfecting Foundation and these cheek pops are divine! They have 8 shades and feel silky to the touch! They are vibrant without being overpowering and compliment a number of skin tones!
* 4. Baublebar Amber Layered Necklace – $48: I thought this was a fun piece to add to this simple, delicate look! Layered necklaces are incredibly on trend and I think baublebar has some of the best and most affordable on the market! If you’re not into the layered trend, this would be a nice option as well!
* 5. OPI Infinite Shine 2 Icon Nail Lacquer – $12.50: You guys know I’m a sucker for KL Polish, but since not everyone has access to that brand, I thought I would try and link something a little more accessible! I love OPI polishes; if I’m not using KL Polish, I am probably using OPI. The shade pictured above is Miami Beet, one of my all-time favorite nail garnish shades! I think it adds a nice pop of color to this otherwise very muted & pastel look!
* 6. Urban Decay Beached Bronzer – $28: Every summery look needs a little bit of bronzer! I recently started using this and I love it. I have mine in the shade “Sun-Kissed” and I find that it’s very flattering on my skin tone (aka pale)! It’s a nice in-between bronzer; it’s not too cool & it’s not too warm, it’s just right! If you’re looking for a more budget friendly option (because girl, $28 dollars is STEEP for a bronzer), you guys know one of my favorites is the Physicians Formula Bronze Booster ($14.99); it’s matte, sun-kissed and beautiful!
* 7. Baublebar Tassel Earrings – $42: Since I’ve already mentioned how cute these are, I’ll spare you the long, drawn out details! just know that they’re cute and you should get them!
* 8. Docle Vita Jaz Sandal – $69.95: I mentioned these sandals in Part 1 of my lookbook and I think they would be PERFECT for this outfit! I love the way the rose gold/copper tones pair with the delicate blush color of the dress! If you want to see how I paired them with another outfit, check it out here!
* 9. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick – $20: This is another cult favorite within the liquid lipstick community! ABH has an incredible color range that would look amazing on a variety of different skin tones. They tend to be a little drying on me (but most liquid lippies are) so I wear a gloss over top and love the look it gives! Do you like ABH liquid lippies? What’s your favorite shade?!
* 10. Ted Baker London Kate Print Dial Leather Strap – $155: I believe I showcased this watch (or a similar one) in my Pre-Fall Lookbook and knew it was the perfect addition for the look pictured above!
* 1. Victoria’s Secret Double V-Neck Tank – $24.50: I love the Victoria Secret Sports Line; their leggings, bras and tanks are super cute & uber comfortable. I thought this double V-neck tank was the perfect fit for a summer athleisure look, especially if you have a cute, strappy sports bra that you want to show off! It’s constructed with semi-sheer mesh, so it’s perfect for those disgustingly hot summer days while still providing some coverage! This tank comes in 5 colors and I would definitely recommend picking up a couple as they can go from the gym to lunch with no problem! If you’re someone who likes a little less mesh and a little more coverage, this one is a nice option!
* 2. Victoria Sport Braid-Back Sport Bra – $24.50: This is the perfect sports bra to wear with the double V-neck tank pictured above. They come in a variety of colors and are great for lounging around and other low-impact activities (running errands, shopping, going to lunch, etc.)! However if you’re looking for something to actually work out in, I would suggest this one!
* 3. B.P. 55mm Mirrored Sunglasses – $12: I linked these same sunnies (in a different color) in Part 1 of my Summer Lookbook and I couldn’t help but add them to the look pictured above. I love the style of these sunglasses and for $12 dollars, you really can’t go wrong!
* 4. C9 Champion Women’s Freedom Asymmetrical Leggings – $27.99: Fun fact about me: I love Target activewear! They have cute, affordable pieces that work well for the gym and for brunch! These asymmetrical leggings come in 3 different color varieties and BONUS: you can save 20% when you use the code: C9SAVE20, making them just over $22 dollars!
* 5. Ted Baker London Kate Print Leather Strap Watch – $155: I’ve talked about this piece before so I’ll spare you the details; just know that it’s cute! That’s all I can really say! 🙂
* 6. Nordstrom 3.48CT TW Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings – $98: I know these are no longer on sale but I still think they are worth the price! They hold up so well and can bring any outfit from uber casual to slightly more polished in a matter of seconds!
* 7. New Balance FuelCore Coast V3 – $64.99: Guys, can you believe these are only $64.99?!? I can’t handle how cute these are; they come in 3 different colors and I basically
need want all of them! New Balance for the win!
* 8. Fossil Claire Drawstring Small Crossbody Bag – $94.80: I highlighted this bag in one of my outfits shown above and thought it paired nicely with this look as well. Its perfect size and classic look can go with just about anything!
So that wraps up my summer lookbook series! I’m sorry I couldn’t get this up for you guys yesterday but life happened! Because I made you wait an extra day, I threw in a bonus athleisure look at the end! I hope you enjoyed reading through the lookbook as much as I enjoyed creating it! I would love to know what some of your summer must-haves are! Leave them down below! xoxo