Happy Wednesday, friends! With the cooler temperatures right around the corner, I thought now would be the perfect time to share some of my fall essentials with you all. Autumn is by far my favorite season and the fashion that accompanies the cooler months is simply divine. So without further ado, let’s jump right in!
* 1. BP. Long Sleeve V-Neck Sweater – $39: This is the perfect sweater for those chilly fall nights; it’s not too thick and it’s not too thin. It fits nicely under a jacket and is long enough to cover your backside if you’re wearing leggings! Its loose, drapey fit is ultra-flattering and its plain pattern makes it easy to style with a number of outfits.
* 2. Soap & Glory Hand Food – $8: If you are anything like me, a hand cream is a fall necessity. My hands tend to get super dry in the cooler months so keeping something like this in my purse is an absolute must!
* 3. Monogrammed Navy/Garnet Plaid Blanket Scarf – $22.95: I am obsessed with all things scarves and I think every fall wardrobe should have AT LEAST one! This Navy & Garnet monogrammed scarf is from a little shop I found on Etsy (ohsewsassycreations)…and for $22.95 I think it’s a steal!
* 4. Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin 3-Wick Candle – $22.50: You guys know that I’m a sucker for a good fall candle, and let me tell you, Bath & Body Works ALWAYS delivers! Their fall line is incredible and 100% worth checking out. I know $22.50 can seem a bit daunting for a candle, but guys, they are THAT GOOD!
* 5. Topshop Moto Black Joni Jeans – $65: A good pair of black skinnies is a must-have for fall (IMO). They can go from casual to dressy in a matter of seconds and are a staple in my wardrobe!
* 6. BP. ‘Move Over’ Pointy Toe Flats – $49.95: I love a good pointy-toe flat. They pair beautifully with skinny pants and can make you look dressy without having to reach for a pair of heels! Of course like all flats, there is the dreaded “breaking in” period but once you get past that stage, they’re great!
* 7. Nordstrom Round 3.48ct tw Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings – $98: A nice pair of studs are the perfect compliment to any outfit! Honestly, you can’t go wrong!
* 8. Caslon Roll Sleeve Utility Jacket – $79: I think utility jackets are the perfect addition to any fall outfit. They are thin enough for the in-between days but thick enough for those inevitable cooler temperatures! Its relaxed fit makes it the perfect option to wear over a thin sweater and is comfortable and flattering for everyone!
* 9. Sam Edelman ‘Penny Boot’ – $149.90: Crisp, cool, fall weather calls for a sturdy pair of riding boots! They can be worn with skirts, jeans & leggings alike, and are perfect for those fall festivals and pumpkin patch pictures with your girlfriends!
* 10. NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick – $6.99: Fall weather = vampy lips. This cream shade (Vintage) from NYX would be the perfect compliment to your favorite date night outfit. It’s velvety soft, dries matte and lasts all night long! If you’re looking for a great vampy color without breaking the bank, give these a try!
* 11. Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief – $39 – $52.50: With cooler temperatures comes extremely dry skin (at least for me). I find that I am always looking for more hydration during the dreaded winter months and this has definitely done the trick! I love the Clinique skincare line and would recommend it to anyone.; it never breaks me out, it’s gentle on my skin and it works like a dream! If you are someone who struggles with dry skin, give this a try!
* 12. Kate Spade New York Women’s Park Row Bracelet Watch – $225: A watch! No surprise here! You guys know I love watches and think they add just the right amount of umph to any outfit! I love the way they look with long sleeve blouses, sweaters and button-ups! They are a little pricey but totally worth it as they last for years!
So that wraps up this fall essentials post! What are some of your must-haves when transitioning into the cooler months? Let me know down below!