Happy Monday, friends and welcome back! Today I thought I would share with you my top 10 beauty products under $10 dollars! Beauty products can be outrageously expensive and I know that not everyone is on board with spending hundreds of dollars on makeup & skincare products, so if you’re one of those people, this post is for you! I have added a few extra items at the end, some are a touch above $10 dollars but I thought they were worth sharing anyways! So let’s just jump right in.
* 1. Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara – $5.99: I was actually introduced to this mascara via Cassi Turner from Cassixmakeup. I was a religious user of the Maybelline Rocket mascara but immediately preferred this formula after giving it a try! It’s not too wet, it’s not too clumpy, it’s just right.
* 2. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer – $5.49: I absolutely LOVE this concealer! It’s lightweight, never cakey and always does the job! If I’m struggling with major dark circles and need a little extra coverage I will mix it with the LA Girl Pro Concealer or the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind (both under $10). It always sits nicely on top of my foundation and never breaks up throughout the day; if you’re looking for a medium coverage concealer that doesn’t break the bank, check this out!
* 3. Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation – $8.29: This is my favorite foundation from the drugstrore and is easily in my top 5 favorite foundations of all time. It has medium (buildable) coverage and a beautiful finish! It’s lightweight, has great lasting power and never gets cakey. If you’re in the market for something new, you may really like this!
* 4. Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Lip Color – $7.99: This is my favorite lip product…of all time. I love the coverage, I love the finish, and I love the ease of use. I typically don’t go for a matte look, but this is just too perfect to pass up! It’s comfortable on the lips and incredibly easy to wear. There are 10 shades to choose from but I’m hoping they expand the line for the upcoming fall season! Fingers crossed!
* 5. Batiste Dry Shampoo – $5.99: No surprise here! You guys already know how I feel about Batiste so I will save you the long draw-out details, just know that it’s my favorite and I CANNOT live without it!
* 6. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder – $5.49: As far as powders go, this is one of the best! I love the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores pressed powder but I’m not rushing out to repurchase it because I have this little gem hanging out in my collection. It’s perfect for setting your makeup and for touch-ups throughout the day! If you are looking for an affordable powder, give this a try, you won’t regret it!
* 7. Milani Baked Blush – $7.49: I know this is not the first time I or anyone else has mentioned how great this blush is so I won’t pretend that it is. I’ll just tell you that I think it looks beautiful on a variety of skin tones and is the perfect blush to compliment almost any look! If you haven’t given it a try, I would totally recommend doing so. It’s affordable and absolutely beautiful on the skin!
* 8. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes – $5.99: I know a lot of people prefer using micellar water or cleansing oils to remove their makeup, but I’m sticking with my Neutrogena wipes! I tend to prefer wipes because they are easier, less messy and never irritate my eyes! If I’m not wearing any eye makeup then I will use the micellar water and a cotton pad to cleanse my face before going in with my cleanser, but 9 times out of 10 I just use a makeup remover wipe!
* 9. L’Oreal Infallible 24HR Eye Shadow – $6.99: These are some of the best eye shadows at the drugstore! The color payoff is INSANE and they look beautiful all over the lid! Some of my favorite shades are: Iced Latte, Amber Rush (perfect for fall) & Bronzed Taupe!
* 10. Wet N Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder – $4.99: Guys! This highlighter is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I have mine in the shade Precious Petals and I’m in love! Depending on how heavy handed you are it can be a nice natural(ish) highlight or it can be a BOOM in your face, kind of glow! They have 6 different shades, and for $4.99, you can’t go wrong!
* 1. EVA NYC Surf’s Up Texture Spray – $11.99: I started using this a couple of months ago and have been loving it! It’s not sticky in any way and doesn’t weigh down my hair. When I curl my hair or are working with 2-3 day old straight hair, I love to throw a little of this in to help make it a little more piecey! If you’re looking for an affordable texturizing spray that isn’t heavy or sticky, give this one a try! Bonus: It smells amazing!
* 2. NYX Butter Gloss – $4.99: I know you guys are tired of hearing me talk about these glosses but they are just so good! They are lightweight, pigmented and never feel sticky! They are perfect on their own or on top of a lipstick! They have a variety of shades that would suit a number of skin tones! For $4.99 can you really go wrong?
* 3. NYX Ombre Blush – $9.99: I love the NYX ombre blushes! They are natural enough to wear with no makeup but are pigmented enough to wear with a full face! There are 6 colors to choose from and I have mine in the shade ‘Mauve Me’.
* 4. Dose of Colors Creamy Lipstick – $16: Okay so I know this one is wee bit over the $10 dollar limit, but I just had to mention it. I don’t own a ton from Dose of Colors but I do own a couple of their creamy lipsticks and I love them! If you’re a matte lip kinda gal, you’ll probably wanna pass on these, but if you are someone who prefers something with a little more hydration, you might really like these! There are 18 colors to choose from and I have mine in the shades: Ditto & Playdate!
* 5. Ulta Gel Eyeliner Pencil – $8: I have been on the hunt for a brown eyeliner that actually stayed in my water line and wasn’t 20+ dollars, and guess what, I finally found one! I know everyone’s eyes are different and what works for me might not work for you; but if you have been looking for an eyeliner that is pigmented and stays put, try this out! They have a wide variety of shades that would suit a number of looks and for 8 bucks, I think you could do worse!
* 6. Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer – $14.99: Again, I know this comes in a little over the $10 dollar limit but it’s the cheapest bronzer that own/use and thought it was worth mentioning! $15 dollars for a drugstore bronzer is a little pricey but it’s 150% worth the money. It’s not too warm, it’s not too cool, it’s just right! It lasts forever and I just can’t get enough! BONUS: It works great as an eye shadow, smells like a dream and will last you a loooooooonng time!
* 7. NYX BB Cream – $12.99: I know that not everyone is into full coverage foundation so I thought I would share one of my favorite BB Creams with you all. It’s lightweight, hydrating without being greasy, and has good coverage (for a BB cream). Unfortunately they only have 3 shades which is a bummer, so if you are really fair or have a deeper skin tone this probably won’t work for you. With any luck NYX will hear everyone’s complaints and expand their line! Fingers crossed!
So that’s it for my top 10 under $10! I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know down below what some of your top 10 under $10 are, I would love to hear from you! In case you didn’t see my last post, I am doing a giveaway to celebrate 300+ followers and would love to have you enter! If you are interested in winning a complete at-home pamper kit, you can enter HERE! Also, if you are interested, me and a few of my blogging friends will be hosting a giveaway on Instagram tonight at 6pm EST and we would love to have you come check it out! My Instagram name is @brittebabe15 and is always listed on the sidebar of my website! If the giveaway isn’t your cup of tea, no worries, I’d still love to have you stop by and say hi!