**Free item with any $10 purchase + FREE SHIPPING on $40 dollars or more with the code: REFRESHING! **All 3-wick candles are $12.50 when you buy 2 or more! **Buy 3, Get 2 free Signature Body Care! **Buy 3, get 2 free Retired Body Fragrances! **3 for $12.50 select Travel Body Care! **2 for $10 select Hand Soaps! **2 for $12 Room Sprays! **4 for $10 Car Scentportables refills!**
* 1. Pumpkin Apple – $24.50: Outside of a pure Pumpkin Spice, this is my ultimate fall scent! I love the way apple pairs with pumpkin so I knew this was a MUST buy for me! The subtle hints of cinnamon and clove add a cider like scent that can transcend any season! If you’re looking for a smooth, fall scent, look no further, this is for you!
* 2. Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow – $22.50: If you’re a vanilla/pumpkin kinda gal, I think you might really like this. The cinnamon gives it just the right amount of spice to help balance the sweetness; so while it is sweet, it’s not sickly sweet! It’s a cozy scent, if that makes any sense. It’s the perfect compliment to your sipping coffee on those crisp fall mornings.
* 3. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin – $22.50: Okay, so this one was a little different than I was expecting. The cinnamon FAR outweighs the pumpkin and it’s much stronger than I anticipated. If you’re not a fan of spiced clove, I would definitely pass on this one. It’s definitely not as strong once it’s lit, but it’s still heavy on the cinnamon and LIGHT on the pumpkin. After lighting it up, I like it more than I thought I would. Just keep in mind that if you’re hoping for a pumpkin spice kind of scent, this isn’t it.
* 4. Cactus Blossom – $24.50: The coconut & vanilla create a smooth floral aroma that just won’t quit! If you like floral scents, try this, you won’t be disappointed. Personally I only light 2 wicks at a time, as it can be a little sweet and strong for me, but never-the-less, it’s a lovely scent!
* 1. Flannel – $22.50: I still have this left over from last year but wanted to include it because it’s one of my favorite scents of all time and I know it’s currently on sale at B&BW! If you are someone who enjoys a “man candle” this is 100% for you. It smells like cologne with just a hint of sweetness. It’s perfect for the fall and winter months and I ALWAYS have back up!
* 2. Autumn – $22.50: I went out on a limb and ordered this despite being on the fence about it, and I’m so glad that I did. It really does smell like fresh, crisp, fall air. If you’re looking for something light and airy while still being “fall,” give this a try! It’s definitely one of my new favorite scents!
* 3. Sunlit Cedar – $24.50: I haven’t lit this one yet, but in the jar it smells amazing. It’s another “man(ish) candle” and I can’t wait to add this to my rotation. Some of the reviews are less than favorable but I will reserve judgment until I can smell it for myself! For now it smells lovely in the jar and I’m excited to light it up! Also, look at that beautiful packaging…I die!
* 4. Pumpkin Pecan Waffles – $22.50: This was David’s pick and boy was it a good one! It’s the closest thing I could find to a pure pumpkin spice; it’s definitely a little sweeter but not in a bad way! I was worried the maple syrup would be too overpowering for me but to my surprise, it’s just right! It’s cozy, makes me want a waffle and is perfect for the upcoming season! I give it two thumbs up!
* 5. Spiced Pumpkin Cider Body Cream – $13.50: Swoon! I am obsessed with this scent! It’s definitely more apple-cinnamon than pumpkin, but either way, I love it all the same! This is another product that got unfavorable reviews on the B&BW website, however if you are a fan apple cider scented things, don’t let that deter you, it really is great!
So that wraps up this Bath & Body Works Haul! I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you are as ready for this cozy, fall weather as I am!