Happy Friday, friends! Hurricane Irma did a number on my little town and made it impossible for me to work on new content over the last week; however I am happy to report that we are halfway up and running and I plan to celebrate by sharing a new fashion post with you all! I’ve gotten a lot of questions about workplace fashion, especially as it pertains to transitioning into the cooler months and thought I would share some fall-inspired outfit ideas with you guys! I have created 8 looks and broken them down into two separate posts: one will go up today and part 2 will go up on Monday! So without further ado, let’s jump right in!
* 1. Slim Fit No Pocket Portofino Shirt – $49.90: I absolutely love these Portofino shirts from Express; they are comfortable, easy to wear and relatively inexpensive. They go well with pants, jeans and skirts alike and come in a variety of colors. If you’re looking for a basic staple piece, look no further, these are what you need! Note: these tops are currently BOGO 50% off!
* 2. Bauble Bar Ashira Fringe Earrings – $36: Bauble Bar is the one-stop shop for cute and trendy jewelry. They have a variety of styles that would suit any outfit or personality and are often reasonably priced! I love the fringe detail on these earrings and think it gives this ultra-polished look just the right amount of spunk!
* 3. Ted Baker London Kate Print Leather Strap Watch – $155: You guys know I love a watch; I just think they make the perfect accessory! I’ve talked about this brand before so I’ll keep it short and sweet: find a watch you like and get it, you won’t regret it!
* 4. Topshop Faux Leather Pencil Skirt – $45: Professional meets edgy with this little number from Topshop! With the weather getting cooler, faux leather is the perfect “it” piece to keep in your closet for those days when you want something a little more fun! You could pair it with a blouse, V-neck or even a sweater and create a stylish look that would easily transition from business meeting to drinks after work. And bonus, it’s only $45 dollars!
* 5. Sole Society ‘Thalia’ Crossbody Bag – $49.95: This simple black crossbody bag is big enough to hold all of your essentials and is the perfect compliment to this chic office look!
* 6. David & Young Tassel Floral Scarf – $19: How fun is this scarf you guys?! The floral pattern pairs beautifully with the blouse pictured above and the tassels are just too cute to pass up! At only $19 dollars I think it’s worth a look!
* 7. Mix No. 6 Dignity Pump – $39.99: Every brand has their version of a nude pump but not every nude works with every outfit. I prefer this shade (with this outfit) because it pulls slightly more pink and feels a little softer than the yellow-toned nudes that many brands showcase. It pairs nicely with the colors used above and for only $40 dollars, I don’t think you can go wrong!
* 8. Dose of Colors Creamy Lipstick – $16: I love the Dose of Colors creamy lipstick formula and think the shade “Ditto” would look stunning with the outfit pictured above! Obviously you can pair any nude/mauvey/pink toned lip with this and it would look beautiful, but this shade is my personal fav!
* 1. Express Double Layer Satin Cami – $39.90: Can you really go wrong with a basic black cami? I don’t think so! It’s quick, easy and makes you look way more polished than you probably feel! Note: Similar to the blouse shown above, this top is BOGO 50% off.
* 2. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick – $17: This pinky/mauve showstopper is PERFECT for the outfit pictured above. It features an easy application, rich pigment and a beautiful cream finish! If you’re in the market for a new lippie, give this one a try!
* 3. Ted Baker London Kate Print Leather Strap Watch – $155: Yes, this bad boy is making another appearance, I’m sure you’re not surprised!
* 4. Topshop Jamie High Waist Ankle Grazer Skinny Jeans – $70: A basic pair of black skinnies are the perfect addition to any wardrobe. They can easily be worn to the office when paired with a blouse and a decorative flat (or heel). The ankle length is ultra-flattering and while $70 dollars may seem a bit steep for jeans, they really are worth it!
* 5. Topshop Chuck On Blazer – $75: Eeekkkk! I can’t get enough of this stunner from Topshop! I love the blush pink shade and the rolled sleeves are just divine! If you’re looking for something relaxed while still remaining polished, then check this out.
* 6. Kate Spade New York “Sailors Knot’ Mini Stud Earrings – $48: I felt like this look needed a simple, understated earring and these Kate Spade beauties are just the trick!
* 7. Steve Madden Hanna Flat – $44.99: How fun are these flats from Steve Madden?!?! I think the bold pattern pairs nicely with this relatively simple look! Nothing like a fun shoe to spice things up!
* 8. Kate Spade ‘Heart of Gold’ Bangle Bracelet – $32: Another simple piece from Kate Spade, I just couldn’t resist! It matches the earrings above and is a nice, easy accessory to throw on when you’re in a rush!
* 9. Michael Kors Hamilton Large East West Satchel – $223.50: Not only do I adore this color for fall, I think it’s the perfect bag for this look. These satchels are roomy, durable and easy to pair with a variety of outfits!
* 1. Pleione Double Ruffle Sleeve Blouse – $52: This orchid color is perfect for fall and the ruffled sleeves are feminine and ultra-chic! It has a relaxed fit to ensure ultimate comfort all day long and BONUS: It comes in 4 different shades!
* 2. BP. Colored Round Sunglasses – $12: Just because it’s cold doesn’t mean it’s not sunny! These beauties from BP. are insanely cute and ridiculously affordable! If you’re looking for a cheap pair of sunnies without sacrificing style, look no further, these are for you!
* 3. Julep It’s Whipped Matte Lip Mousse – $12-20: I know I’ve talked about these before but they are too good to not mention again! I love the Julep Matte Formula and think they are worth a try! They are currently on sale for $12 dollars at Ulta and the shade pictured above is Bisou!
* 4. Bauble Bar ‘Kew’ Crystal Collar Necklace – $68: Okay, I know $68 dollars may seem a little steep for a necklace but this was too good to pass up! I know statement necklaces are all the rage right now and I thought this was the perfect addition to this chic, feminine office look!
* 5. J. Crew Factory Winnie Pant – $64.50: Fun fact: I love J Crew but I hate the price tag…enter J Crew Factory! These ankle length chino pants are perfect for the office and are ultra-comfortable! They come in 3 different colors and are well worth the $65 dollar price tag!
* 6. Steve Madden Daisie Pointy-Toe Pump – $89.95: These are a true nude pump and are a great staple for any wardrobe. Unlike the ‘nude’ pumps talked about above, these pull a little more yellow but still pair beautifully with a look like this!
* 7. J. Crew Factory Crystal Buds Ear Jacket – $11: These are so fun and such a steal at only $11 dollars! If you want a little more than a stud but don’t want to get too crazy, give these jacket earrings a look, you might really like them!
* 8. Ted Baker London Kate Print Leather Strap Watch – $155: This is another style from the Ted Baker London Kate Print watch line. This showcases a purple floral pattern that is sure to turn heads!
* 1. Leith Ruched Long Sleeve Dress – $59: This basic grey knit dress is super soft and easy to throw on when you’re running a little behind (come on, we all have those days)! If you’re looking for something simple and chic, here it is!
* 2. BP. .55mm Mirrored Sunglasses – $12: The coveted BP sunnies are making their second appearance of the day because…well, why not!? Again, for only $12 dollars, you can’t really pass them up!
* 3. Treasure & Bond Bangles – $49: I’ve mentioned these bangles on the blog before but thought they worked really well with the outfit pictured above. They are multi-toned and easy to throw on with a multitude of looks! If you’re looking for something you can wear again and again, you might really like these!
* 4. NARS Velvet Lip Glide – $26: I thought this outfit could use a pop of color and what better way to achieve that than with a fiery red lip! The Nars Velvet Lip Glides are heavier than a gloss but lighter than a liquid lipstick. They are pigmented, easy to wear and never drying! The shade pictured above is Le Palace!
* 5. BP. Trim Long Cardigan – $49: This is the perfect cardigan for the dress pictured above! The black color creates a nice contrast and makes the outfit EXTRA comfy…am I right? There is something about a cardigan that makes any outfit feel much cozier than it really is! This is long enough to cover your backside and comes in 3 different shades! At only $49 dollars, if you’re a cardigan person, I’d pick up a couple of these!
* 6. Michael Kors Mercer Large Dome Satchel – $134.10: GUYS! This is not a drill. This purse is on SUPER SALE! A classic black bag is a must-have for any wardrobe and if you’ve been eyeing a MK handbag but didn’t want to pay hundreds of dollars, here’s your chance!
* 7. Nine West Burke Heel Strap Bootie – $109.95: Black booties = ultimate fall footwear! You can pair them with dresses, skirts and jeans alike! I know $110 dollars is a bit much for a pair of booties, but Nine West footwear lasts FOREVER! If you’ve been looking for the perfect fall shoe, here you go! Bonus: these also come in a green suede shade that is simply DIVINE!
* 8. David & Young Oblong Plaid Scarf – $19: You can never go wrong with a plaid scarf! I thought this added just the right amount of color to the outfit shown above! It’s easy to wear, keeps you warm and works with a multitude of looks. For just under $20 dollars, you can’t go wrong!
* 9. Bauble Bar Mini Pinata Tassel Drop Earrings – $32: I thought these were the perfect earrings to finish off this outfit! They are fun, simple and chic…aka perfect! They come in a variety of colors and would suit a variety of looks!
So that wraps up part 1 of my workplace fashion lookbook! I hope you enjoyed the looks I created for you guys and are excited for Part 2 on Monday! Thank you to all of you who reached out, checked on and prayed for me and my family during Hurricane Irma, your support was certainly felt! I hope you all had a wonderful week and hope you have an even better weekend!