Welcome back, friends, I hope you all are having a lovely Tuesday! I tried to get this post up for you guys yesterday but clearly that didn’t happen…oops! I hope you can forgive me and I hope you’re ready for part 2 of my workplace fashion lookbook! As always I will be listing and linking everything below so let’s jump right in!
* 1. Topshop Wide Sleeve Sweater – $65: A basic oversized sweater is perfect for those chilly days in the office! They are comfortable while remaining professional and chic! This gem from Topshop comes in both nude & black and would be the perfect addition to your fall/winter wardrobe!
* 2. Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick – $21: The Melted Matte line from Too Faced is said to glide on like a gloss but dry down to a matte finish. They are opaque, quick-drying and kiss proof! With 22 shades in the line, there is something for everyone. Note: Bend & Snap is the shade pictured above!
* 3. MVMT Boulevard Mesh Strap Watch – $125: I absolutely adore the simplistic look of this watch. It’s no fuss design would pair beautifully with just about anything! If you’re in the market for something simple, check out the MVMT line!
* 4. Topshop Joni High Waist Skinny Jeans – $65: A basic pair of black skinnies are a necessity all year round; they pair perfectly with chunky sweaters and blouses alike and are easy to dress up or down! If you are still on the hunt for that perfect pair of high waisted skinnies, check these Topshop jeans out!
* 5. Treasure & Bond Floral Fantasy Tassel Scarf – $39: I’m a scarf gal, I just can’t get enough. They are the easiest accessory and they keep me warm, it’s really a win-win! The pattern is fun and the tassels are too cute; if you’re looking for more than your basic black scarf, give these a look!
* 6. Nordstrom 2ct tw Cubic Zirconia Earrings – $46: These studs are simple, classic and chic; you really can’t go wrong.
* 7. Steve Madden Daisie Point- Toe Pump – $89.95: A basic pair of black pumps are a closet staple (IMO) and these are as comfortable as they get! There are a variety of colors to choose from and the suede finish pictured above works beautifully for this time of year! If you’re looking for a basic pair of pumps, look no further, here they are!
* 8. OPI Infinite Shine Icons Nail Lacquer – $12.50: Aside from KL Polish, OPI is my favorite nail garnish brand! A vampy maroon nail is perfect for fall and even more perfect for this look! Note: The color pictured above is Bogota Blackberry!
* 9. Michael Kors Beckett Large Top-Zip Satchel – $147.60: Another classic handbag from Michael Kors and honestly, at under $150 dollars you can’t go wrong. The classic shape and solid black design can easily be paired with any outfit for any occasion!
* 1. BB Dakota ‘Jazlyn’ Crepe Shift Dress – $88: This basic shift dress is the perfect piece to throw on when you need to run out the door. It’s light, breezy and relaxed and can be taken from day to night with just a quick shoe change! It comes in 4 different colors and they are all divine!
* 2. BP. 55mm Mirrored Sunglasses – $12: These bad boys are making another appearance. I just can’t help myself, they are only $12 dollars and they work with everything!
* 3. Ted Baker London Kate Print Leather Strap Watch – $155: No surprise here. This watch is cute, durable and well, I just love it!
* 4. David & Young Tassel Floral Scarf – $19: I talked about this scarf in Part 1 of my Workplace Lookbook and thought it worked perfectly for the look pictured above! At just under $20 dollars this bad boy is a steal!
* 5. BP. Moveover Pointy-Toe Flat – $49.95: I have these flats and I wear them all the time. Once you get past the dreaded “break-in” phase, these are super comfortable. Is it just me or are all flats the absolute worst for the first couple of weeks? In any case, at right around $50 dollars, these are a nice everyday option for those of you who don’t always want to wear heels!
* 6. Kate Spade ‘Here Comes the Sun’ Crystal Stud Earrings – $68: How cute are these Kate Spade earrings?!?! They are feminine and delicate while incorporating the right amount of fun! If you’re looking for a not-so-basic stud, check these out!
* 7. Tarte Tarteist Glossy Lip Paint – $20: I may be in the minority here but sometimes I crave a glossy lip! There are days when I don’t want to have to worry about my lips looking dry and crusty because of my matte lipstick. I tried Tarte’s Glossy Lip Paint and fell in love! They are pigmented, lightweight and are never sticky. I will say, if you are using one of the darker shades (WCW, Fave, & Poison) you may need to wear a lip liner as they tend to bleed just a touch on the bottom lip. Note: The color shown above is Double Tap.
* 1. Wide Cut Cotton Shirt – $24.99: You can never go wrong with a basic cotton button-up. The slouchy fit allows for maximum comfort and pairs beautifully with jeans and slacks alike!
* 2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick – $20: This is a cult favorite in and around the beauty community and I can see why. The colors are opaque and they are incredibly long-wearing. There are a multitude of shades to choose from and if you’re in the market for a dependable liquid lip, give one of these bad boys a try!
* 3. MVMT Boulevard Mesh Strap Watch – $125: This is the same style as the watch shown in the first outfit graphic just a different color! Again, the simplistic design creates a look that’s wearable with just about any outfit.
* 4. Slim-Fit Pants High Waist – $29.99: These are the perfect medium shade and pair perfectly with the light blue button-up pictured above!
* 5. Accessory Collective Stripe Scarf – $24: Another scarf…you’re not surprised! The simple striped pattern and the deep maroon and plum shades make this the perfect addition to your fall wardrobe! At $24 dollars you should snatch this up before they sell out!
* 6. Alex & Ani Birthstone Charm Bracelet – $36: Alex and Ani have so many great bracelet options and this was perfect for this casual, simple look!
* 7. Sam Edelman Rodney Pointy-Toe Flat – $119.95: Obsessed is an understatement. I love a good pointy-toe flat and the leopard print puts these over the top! They are fun, flattering and add the right amount of spice to this casual look!
* 8. Bauble Bar Tassel Earrings – $42: Bauble Bar does it again; the white and rose gold color scheme is simply divine! These are fun, flirty and are sure to turn heads!
* 9. Fossil Rachel Small Satchel – $117.60: You guys know I love a good satchel and this black and brown color scheme from Fossil is PERFECT for the outfit pictured above! This gem is only $118 dollars and I can’t get over it! If you’ve been looking for a basic, chic satchel, jump on this deal ASAP!
* 1. Pleione Ruffle Bell Sleeve Top – $59: These romantic bell sleeves are perfect for fall and pair beautifully with the skirt pictured above! This A-line blouse has a relaxed fit and feminine look making it perfect for the office or drinks after work with your girls!
* 2. Marchesa Beaded Necklace – $135: This is a little more pricey than the statement necklace from Bauble Bar that I showcased in Part 1 of my lookbook but I just had to include it. It’s slightly more understated while still being a head turner. The color scheme is simple but stunning, and if you’re looking to spend a little more on an “investment” piece, you may really like this option!
* 3. Bauble Bar Crystal Earrings – $34: Does Bauble Bar ever get it wrong? I don’t think so! These are the definition of fun and I think they would look great paired with casual wear as well as more formal wear! They are relatively inexpensive and totally worth a look (IMO).
* 4. Quay Australia Cherry Bomb 60mm Sunglasses – $55: I’ve talked about Quay sunnies here on my blog before so I’ll keep it short and sweet! They are trendy, durable, and fairly priced so if you’re in the market for new shades, check them out!
* 5. Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick – $21: Since I’ve already talked about these lippies up above, I’ll spare you the long explanation! Note: The shade pictured above is Queen B!
* 6. Leith Faux Wrap Miniskirt – $55: This. Skirt. Is. Perfect. For. Fall. #amiright?! I love the faux wrap detail and the simple color pattern! It would look cute with black tights and ankle booties, tall boots (like the ones pictured above) or even a basic black pump!
* 7. Unisa Saromi Over The Knee Boot – $79.99: Can we talk about how freaking cute these are?! These Unisa knee high boots would look AMAZING with a black miniskirt like the one shown above! These are from DSW and come in 3 colors! At well under $100 dollars, I think these are a steal!
* 8. BP. Metal Handle Faux Leather Satchel – $45: Does anything beat a roomy purse?! I don’t think so. This is such an easy handbag to pair with a multitude of looks. It’s classy and chic while remaining affordable (SCORE!). If you’re in the market for a reasonably priced handbag, here ya go friends!
So that wraps up part 2 of my workplace lookbook! I hope you enjoyed the outfits I created for you guys and I hope you are looking forward to fall as much as I am! Tomorrow I will be back with another Wednesday Spotlight post where I talk all about my new obsession…so stay tuned for that! I hope you guys are having an awesome Tuesday, see you tomorrow!