Welcome back friends and happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I hope your week has gotten off to an amazing start. Lately I’ve been I’ve getting a lot of questions about what skincare essentials I take with me when I travel and thought I would take this time to share my must-haves with you all! While forgetting something isn’t the end of the world, some things are harder and pricier to replace so I always make sure I pack these 11 skincare essentials.
* 1. Tartan + Twine Etherial Springs Double Zip Train Case – $30: I picked up this travel bag up from Ulta and I love it. I needed something new to fit all of my essentials and this one does the trick!
* 2. It Cosmetics Confidence in A Cream – $48: My mom and I both LOVE this moisturizer. I use this mostly at night and absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel!
* 3. Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray – $4.99: I am obsessed with this deodorant. I know I should probably be using something better for my skin (and my body) but all of the natural deodorants I’ve tried have been TERRIBLE; they never work and they always leave feeling gross. However a friend of mine just told me about Native so I plan on giving that brand a try! Fingers crossed!
* 4. Skinfood Marine Food Gel Mask (Seaweed & Pearl) – $5/each: If I’m going to be traveling for any length of time (more than 2 days) I always bring a sheet mask (or 2). Traveling can wreak havoc on your skin and I need all the help I can get! I love these sheet masks from Skinfood and always have the Seaweed and Pearl varieties on hand. The Seaweed mask can help relieve stress and soothe irritation while the Pearl mask helps with dull, dry and dehydrated skin. At only $5 dollars a piece, these are a MUST when I travel.
* 5. EVA NYC Get Glossed! Hair Serum – $14.99: I always bring a hair gloss with me when I travel. 99% of the time I’m working with 2-3 day old hair and need something to help tame my frizzy ends. For the price, you can’t beat it; it helps protect your hair from heat styling, adds shine and lays down the frizz! Bonus: it smells great!
* 6. Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream – $31: This is another ‘can’t leave home without it’ product. I have talked about this eye cream before and I still love it. It’s incredibly soothing and does a nice job brightening and de-puffing the under eye area.
* 7. Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Rollerball – $29: Guys! If you haven’t smelled this perfume run to your nearest Ulta/Sephora/department store and take a whiff! I bought this for my mom last year for Christmas and immediately fell in love. It’s feminine without being too sweet and it’s perfect for any time of year.
* 8. Clinique Happy – $69: This is one of my go-to perfumes when I travel. It has a light, citrus scent and is the perfect size to throw in your bag when you’re on the go!
* 9. Philosophy Purity Facial Cleanser – $8: This is one of my favorite facial cleansers for sensitive skin and the one I travel with the most often. It’s gentle and gives just the right amount of hydration. If you’re looking for a new facial cleanser, I would 100% recommend trying this one out!
* 10. Mario Badescu Anti Acne Serum – $20: Spot treatments are a must when traveling, especially if you have acne-prone skin. This serum from Mario Badescu is amazing; it’s gentle, non-drying and perfect for all skin types!
* 11. Batiste Dry Shampoo – $7.99: No surprise here; anytime I travel, I bring a can of this with me. I only wash my hair 1-2 times a week so this is a must-have to survive those in-between days.
So that’s it for my Skincare Travel Essentials! I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I hope you all are having an awesome Monday! What are some of the skincare essentials you never leave home without? Leave some love down below and let me know!