Happy hump day, friends! I hope your week is going well and that your Wednesday is off to a great start! After receiving such positive feedback on my previous lookbooks, I’m back with another, more affordable fall themed fashion post for you guys! With cooler temperatures right around the corner (at least I hope) and every blogger showing their favorite fall-fashion finds, I know it can be a little discouraging/annoying when you click the link and find those awesome booties you have been eyeing are $100+ dollars. My goal for this particular lookbook was to stay within the $100-$110 dollar range for the total cost of the outfit (shoes & accessories included). Of course I went a TAD over the budget on one of the outfits but the other 2 are right within the desired range! As always everything will be listed and linked below! So without further ado, let’s jump right in!
*LOOK 1 = 131.46*
* 1. H&M Knit Sweater – $12.99: Olive is the perfect shade for fall, #amirite?! This sweater has a soft, knit feel and a slightly wider neckline and would be perfect with jeans, pants and skirts alike. It comes in 6 colors and at $12.99 a piece, I don’t think you can go wrong! Note: If you desire a more slouchy fit, size up!
* 2. H&M Skinny Regular Ankle Jeans – $9.99: A solid pair of black skinnies are a must for this time of year! They are perfect for a casual brunch with your girls or business casual Fridays at the office! These jeans come in 4 colors and at just under $10 dollars I would recommend picking up a couple pairs!
* 3. BP. Check Square Scarf – $22: You guys know how I feel about scarves, they can take any outfit from “eh” to “Ooooo.” They pair perfectly with sweaters and jeans and can help create a cozy, fall look that would make anyone swoon.
* 4. Crystal Buds Ear Jackets – $15.50: I know I’ve talked about these before but I think they are perfect for this ensemble! They are delicate but fun and can be worn with a variety of outfits!
* 5. H&M 4-Pack Bracelets – $9.99: When trying to create budget looks without sacrificing style, pieces like this are invaluable. You get 4 bracelets for $10 dollars which allows you the freedom to mix & match across different outfits! Wear them all together or split them up for a more simplistic look!
* 6. Journee Collection Keiko Flat – $34.99: This outfit would look cute with flats, pumps or a nice pair of ankle booties! Since the weather is still warm here in Atlanta, I chose to stick with a basic pair of black flats to finish off this look! They’re easy, trendy and able to be paired with just about anything!
* 7. Grammercy Lock Satchel – $26: I know this piece puts the outfit a little over the desired budget but at only $26 dollars I thought this was a great addition and a true steal! It’s basic, trendy and easily paired with anything!
*LOOK 2 = $110.45*
* 1. H&M Fine-Knit Sweater – $19.99: I have been seeing this sweater all over my social media! It’s lightweight, slouchy and the epitome of cozy! It comes in multiple colors and I don’t think you could go wrong with any of them!
* 2. NYX Butter Gloss (Devils Food Cake) – $3.49: I’ve raved about these NYX glosses before and I will continue to rave about them. They have medium coverage, are incredibly opaque and are never sticky. There are tons of shades to choose from and are currently on sale for under $4 dollars at Ulta. If you’ve never tried them, run out and pick up a couple ASAP!
* 3. H&M Black Sandals – $29.99: This is the perfect strappy sandal for a fall date-night look! They are classy and chic and will be sure to put your outfit over the top!
* 4. SUGARFIX by Bauble Bar Mixed Media Drop Earrings – $12.99: How cute are these earrings?! Bauble Bar and Target have teamed up to bring us a trendy and affordable jewelry line and I must say, I’m loving it! These are dainty but fun and add a little bit of flare to this fall, date night look!
* 5. H&M Short Black Skirt – $19.99: What’s better than (faux) leather in the fall? Nothing! This black mini skirt is perfect for date night and is sure to be a show stopper. For a cozy look, pair it with a slouchy sweater like the one shown above and not only will you be chic and trendy, you will be comfortable too!
* 6. Accessory Collective Stripe Scarf – $24: I think the burgundy shades in this piece add the perfect amount of color to the outfit shown above! In my opinion this is a statement piece that you will wear again and again and I definitely think it’s worth the $24 dollar price tag!
*LOOK 3 = $83.82*
* 1. H&M Flannel Shirt – $24.99: Nothing screams fall quite like a flannel shirt (IMO), and H&M has a ton to choose from! This showcases a relaxed fit with slits on each side for maximum comfort. This looks great when paired with jeans (or a skirt if that’s more your speed) and creates a nice, casual daytime look that is perfect for brunch, shopping or just general lounging! If you’re a fan of the flannel, there are 4 colors (in this style) to choose from and I would recommend picking up a couple if you have the chance!
* 2. H&M Skinny Regular Ankle Jeans – $9.99: These jeans are making another appearance because they are so stinkin’ affordable! They are a classic medium wash and pair beautifully with the flannel shown above!
* 3. NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick – $4.89: Is it really fall if you don’t rock a vampy lip?! The NYX Liquid Suede lippies are soft, long-lasting and incredibly opaque! The color shown above is ‘Vintage’ and is currently on sale at Ulta for just under $5 dollars!
* 4. H&M Black Loafers – $17.99: Loafers and slides are all the rage right now and I totally understand why! They are a little different than your traditional flats and can add a certain sophistication to any outfit! These classic black loafers from H&M are perfect if you’re looking for something simple yet stylish and at $17.99, the price is just right!
* 5. Women’s Reversible Faux Leather Tote Handbag – $18.48: Target for the win! I love bags like this; you get 2 looks for the price of 1! I love this color and the way it compliments all of the pieces shown above! Bonus: It comes with a removable pouch, perfect for all of your essentials!
* 6. Women’s Tassle Layered Necklace – $7.48: What can I say? Target comes through again! This piece is simple, fun and UBER affordable! If you’re looking for some affordable jewelry pieces, take a trip to Target, you might find something you like!
So that wraps up the first part of this affordable fall lookbook! I hope you guys enjoyed all of the looks I created for you and I hope you come back for Part 2 on Friday! Let me know what fall fashion staples you’re excited to bust out down below!