Happy Friday, friends and welcome back! Today I’m bringing you part 2 of my affordable fall lookbook! I had planned on including 3 outfits but added a look that I didn’t use from part 1 (I love the shoes) and an athleisure look for guys which brings the total to 5! With that being said, this post will be a TAD bit longer than Part 1 so I hope you’re willing to stick with me and I hope you love all the looks I created! Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
*TOTAL COST – $109.84*
* 1. H&M Long T-Shirt – $9.99: I think basic tees are the perfect compliment to just about any outfit. You can wear them with jeans, slacks and skirts; they are easy, versatile and comfy. You really can’t go wrong!
* 2. H&M Skinny Regular Jeans – $29.99: I love a good pair of (lightly) distressed denim jeans; they look great with tees and cardigans as well as oversized sweaters and blouses! At just under $30 dollars I think these are worth a look!
* 3. H&M Rib-Knit Cardigan – $34.99: A basic beige cardigan is an absolute must for me this time of year! This is great because it’s oversized (hello comfort) and a little thicker making it perfect for those cooler fall nights. If you’re a cardigan person like me, H&M has a TON to choose from!
* 4. NYX Slip Tease Lip Oil – $4.89: The Slip Tease Lip Oil line from NYX offers a lightweight formula, rich pigment and a beautiful satin-matte finish. There are 12 shades to choose from and the color shown above is Fire Dancer.
* 5. Sueded Classic Ballet Flat – $19.99: Is there anything better than a basic leopard flat?! I love adding this pattern in whenever I can; it can bring dimension and add an effortless pop of color to any outfit! At only $20 bucks, these are worth picking up!
* 6. Textured Hoop Earrings – $9.99: I love the way a small gold hoop looks with big bouncy curls! These are SUPER affordable and basic enough to be worn with a variety of looks!
*TOTAL COST – $115.41*
* 1. Knox Rose Women’s Metallic Embroidered Bell Sleeve Dress – $29.99: How cute and feminine is this dress?! The shape is amazing and bell sleeves are divine! The dusty blue color is perfect for fall and at just under $30 dollars, this beauty can’t be beat!
* 2. Urban Expressions Brooklyn Clutch – $29.95: I. LOVE. THIS. CLUTCH! It’s the perfect size, the shade is stunning and it pairs so nicely with the dress and the booties shown above!
* 3. SUGARFIX by Bauble Bar Mixed Media Drop Earrings – $12.99: I spoke about these earrings in Part 1 of this series and thought they were too perfect not to include with this outfit! I mean come on, look at them! If you’re looking for a pair of affordable, statement earrings, look no further.
* 4. Qupid Nero Bootie – $34.99: I am obsessed with these booties; they are the perfect shade of taupe and are incredibly affordable. They come in 3 shades and I love them all!
* 5. Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color – $7.49: I love the Maybelline Color Sensational line; they are comfortable, easy to wear and last a good while on my lips! There are 17 shades and the color shown above is Pink Wink!
*TOTAL COST – $109.95*
* 1. H&M Long Sweatshirt – $24.99: A basic sweatshirt is the perfect compliment to a pair of black leggings. You can dress it up with a scarf and some statement studs and look completely pulled together for a day out on the town!
* 2. H&M Sports Tights – $29.99: Basic black tights are a necessity in every girls wardrobe…#amirite? Find you a pair you like and buy multiples, you won’t regret it!
* 3. H&M Large Scarf – $17.99: A scarf is the perfect accessory for a casual outfit like this. It adds a small pop of color and is uber cozy!
* 4. Stud Earring with Pave Flower – $7.99: I think decorative stud earrings are perfect for outfits like these. They are simple, feminine and make you look more put together than you probably are!
* 5. BP. 55mm Colored Round Sunglasses – $12: And the $12 dollar sunglasses make ANOTHER appearance! Sorry guys, but I just can’t get enough! BP. has a slew of styles to choose from so if you’re in the market for some affordable sunnies, check them out.
* 6. Women’s Lunea Canvas Sneakers – $16.99: I love sneakers like these; I have them in a variety of colors and wear them all the time!
*TOTAL COST – $107.84*
* 1. Slub Jersey T-Shirt – $9.99: Another basic tee that is perfect for fall; the burgundy shade and slouchy fit just can’t be beat! At $10 dollars a piece, I would recommend picking up a few of these as they are easy to throw on and incredibly versatile when it comes to styling!
* 2. H&M Super Skinny High Jeans – $19.99: These are your standard skinnies in a light/medium wash. They come in 8 different colors/washes and are perfect for smoothing you out and sucking you in! NOTE: IMO H&M runs small, so I would suggest ordered one size up.
* 3. H&M Tube Scarf – $12.99: Shocker, another scarf!! Friends, I love blanket scarves as much as the next gal, but sometimes an infinity scarf really does the trick! It’s cheaper than a statement necklace and just as cute! You can’t go wrong!
* 4. SUGARFIX by Bauble Bar Mixed Media Drop Earrings – $12.99: These are making another appearance…can you really blame me? They’re super cute and crazy affordable. If you’re a statement earring kind of gal, you NEED these!
* 5. BP. 55mm Mirrored Sunglasses – $12: It’s almost laughable how many times I’ve talked about these sunnies but I can’t help it! I love them and think you should totally check them out!
* 6. Qupid Nero Bootie – $34.99: These looked so cute with the dress that I just HAD to pair them with some jeans! Ankle booties and denim skinnies are a match made in fall heaven! These are pretty affordable (as far as booties go) and 100% worth every penny!
* 7. NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick – $4.89: A vampy lip would be perfect for this outfit! The Liquid Suede line from NYX offers incredible pigment and a velvety smooth finish!
*TOTAL COST – $96.44*
* 1. H&M Rib-Knit Sweater – $12.99: I know a powder blue color might not scream fall but trust me, this sweater is perfect for those cool October days. It comes in 4 different colors and all of them are a dream! NOTE: If you want a super slouchy fit I would size up!
* 2. H&M Skinny Regular Ankle Jeans – $9.99: I’ve talked about these before and I’m including them again because they are basic, incredibly affordable and SUPER soft!
* 3. Women’s Mini Crossbody Bag – $19.99: How cute is this mini crossbody bag?! It’s big enough to hold all of your essentials (and maybe a little more) and the metallic finish is stunning! If you’re in the market for a smaller handbag, check your local Target, you might find something you like!
* 4. NYX Butter Gloss (Devils Food Cake) – $3.49: I’ve talked about these glosses 53,657,354 times before; they aren’t sticky, they’re super pigmented and they are crazy affordable!
* 5. BP. 55mm Colored Sunglasses – $12: See description and link in the outfit above!
* 6. H&M Pointed Toe Bow Flats – $24.99: I. LOVE. THESE. SHOES! They come in black and plum (shown above) and are so cute I can’t stand it! Unfortunately they are running low on sizes, so if you’re interested, check them out ASAP! I’m sure there are other brands that have a similar style so if you love them and they don’t have your size, don’t fret; we’ll find them from somewhere!
* 7. SUGARFIX by Bauble Bar Druzy Drop Earrings – $12.99: Yaaasssssss! These are the cutest drop earrings I’ve seen in a while. They are simple but oh so fun! I found them at Target, so if you’re on the hunt, you know where to go!
So that wraps up the second part of my Affordable Fall Lookbook! I’m sorry this post was a little longer than the last one but I hope you stuck around and enjoyed the looks I put together for you guys! I hope you’re having an awesome Friday and I hope you have an even better weekend! See you next week!