Happy fall y’all! Holy cow, where did September run off to? I can’t believe it’s already October but I would be lying if I said that I wasn’t excited about it! You guys know how much I love fall so it comes as no surprise that this is my favorite month of the year! Today I will be sharing with you my September favorites; I have split them into 3 different categories and as always I will have everything listed and linked below! So without further ado, let’s jump right in!
* 1. Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask – $33-$58: You guys know I love PTR skincare and this mask is no exception. It’s great for troubled and dull skin; if you’re looking to splurge, check this out!
* 2. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara – $23: This is my holy grail mascara. It creates length & volume and is the perfect consistency! If you haven’t tried it, give it a whirl and let me know what you think!
* 3. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray – $32: I love this setting spray. It’s the only one I’ve tried that actually works (for me) and I have been using it NON-STOP this month…you know since it’s still 85+ degrees here in Atlanta!
* 4. LA Girl HD Pro Concealer – $4.99: I’ve had the hardest time sleeping this month and this peach corrector has been a LIFE SAVER! It’s cheap and it works, can’t beat that!
* 5. Tarte Double Duty Beauty Contour & Highlight Palette – $30: I’ve talked about this palette numerous times here on my blog and I still love it. The contour shade is cool-toned & perfect, while the highlighter shade is nothing short of amazing!
* 6. TOUCH IN SOL No Poreblem Primer – $15.94: I have been loving this product recently! It feels less like a primer and more like a moisturizer and really holds up throughout the day!
* 7. It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream – $48: This has seriously saved my skin over the last month. I use it primarily at night and when I wake up my skin is much more hydrated and healthy looking! If you have super oily skin you might not like this product (it’s a little thick), but if you have normal to dry skin, you should give it a try!
* 8. Tartelette Tease Eyeshadow Palette – $23: I love this little palette. It’s great for creating a basic eye look without having to dip into anything else. BONUS: It’s PERFECT for traveling!
* 9. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – $27: I’ll keep it short and sweet. I love this and if you haven’t tried it, you should!
* 1. Georgia Tech Collapsible Can Cooler – $4.99: With college football alive and well in my household (we rep Auburn & GA Tech through and through), this gem has been front and center!
* 2. H&M Slub Jersey T-Shirt – $9.99: This is a wardrobe staple for me. I pair this with a cardigan, dress pants and a decorative/feminine flat for easy work attire! I recommend picking up some basic tees, they never leave you stranded and will definitely come in handy!
* 3. Plaid Blanket Scarf – $41.50: I’ve been reaching for this since the calendar said September 1st! Goodness, I’m gonna break out the fall fashion even if Mother Nature doesn’t want me to!
* 4. Auburn Tigers Basic Arch Sweatshirt – $29.99: Like I said, with college football front and center this month, Auburn and Georgia Tech apparel has been heavily worn and very well loved!
* 5. Young Living Essential Oils: Stress Away and Peach & Calming II: As many of you know, I recently started my oily journey and have been LOVING it so far! These were a couple of my holy grail oils over the month of September! If you’re interested in how and why I got started with essential oils, check out THIS post!
* 6. H&M Knit Cardigan – $24.99: As far as work attire is concerned, I wear a cardigan 50% (or more) of the time. They are cozy, appropriate and easy to style! If you’re in the market for some new sweaters/cardigans, H&M has a ton to choose from!
* 7. Kelly & Katie Petrah Flat – $39.99: I am obsessed with these gold/champagne colored flats! I wore them constantly throughout the month of September and would totally recommend them if they’re at all your style!
* 8. Sueded D’Orsay Women’s Flats – $26.99: When I wasn’t wearing my gold flats, I was wearing these! I love the suede look for fall and the Fuchsia color is just divine! BONUS: Old Navy currently has 40% off your ENTIRE order with the code: FAMILY (valid until October 3rd…so hurry)!
* Auburn & Georgia Tech football: Like I mentioned above, college football is alive and well in my household and so far it’s been a fun year! I’m a huge Auburn fan (War Eagle) and David bleeds white and gold (he graduated from Georgia Tech)! Saturdays are full of anxiety, happiness & despair (depending on the outcome), but no matter what, we ALWAYS tune in. I included some pictures above from our time on the Plains & Flats (respectively).
* How I Met Your Mother: I know I just talked about this in my Friday Favorites but I had to mention it again because outside of college football (sports in general), it’s ALL I’ve been watching! David and I are knee deep into season 4 and I’m waiting with bated breath for Barney to tell Robin how he feels. I’m not sure how I feel about that whole thing considering I think Ted & Robin are meant to be, but I do like the human element that storyline gives Barney. I’m sure I’ll check back in and let you know how I feel about everything as I dive further into the series!
* Above is a list of the songs I’ve been loving over the past month. Confession: I JUST heard Chris Young’s “Hangin’ On” this weekend but have listened to it enough times (in a row) for it to count!
So that wraps up my September Favorites! I hope you had an awesome month and I hope October is even better! Let me know what products, songs, TV shows & fashion pieces you were loving last month!