Happy hump day, friends! With Halloween right around the corner I thought I would put together a list of some of my favorite last minute Halloween finds! If you celebrate and have yet to put out any decorations or you’re hosting a last minute Halloween party, then this post is for you! With time dwindling down I scoured the internet and found some great pieces that can be delivered before the big day! I was able to find most of the items on the Target and Amazon websites (thank you Prime shipping)! As always I will list and link everything down below; so without further ado, let’s jump right in!
* 1. Halloween Skeleton Ghoul – $20: This is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. You can hang it from a tree in your front yard to add a little extra spook or place it in the corner of your house during a party; no matter the location, this ghoul is sure to set the mood! NOTE: The arms are bendable and able to be posed!
* 2. Lace Cobweb Fireplace Mantle Cover – $7.99: I know a lot of people would just opt for a banner to hang across their mantle, and while I love that look, I thought this was too cute to pass up! It adds a little something extra and is perfect for a party or the Halloween lover in your life (I’m looking at you mom)! At only $7.99 this is 100% worth grabbing!
* 3. Life Size Posable Skeleton – $40: This skeleton is the perfect addition to your front porch steps or outdoor patio furniture. It is available at Target and comes in different sizes. NOTE: The smaller version is only $15 dollars and would work great for indoor decorations!
* 4. LED Halloween Paper Lanterns (set of 4) – $6.93: You can never go wrong with paper lanterns, especially Halloween themed ones! These are great for indoor or outdoor use and at just under $7 dollars, these are a steal!
* 5. Spider Tombstone – $20: If you’re looking for a festive front porch decoration, this is perfect! It’s available at Target and can be delivered by Friday (in most cases).
* 6. Shatterproof Halloween Wreath – $20: If you’re looking for a non-spooky yet festive holiday wreath, look no further; this shatterproof gem from Target is perfection. It’s perfect for people who have small children as it’s cute and festive without being scary, and is literally unbreakable! I’m telling you, it’s a win-win!
* 7. Halloween Zombie Hands – $9.99: Guys, I’m obsessed with these. They’re great because they can be used just about anywhere; front yard, dining room table, bathroom…you name it, they would work!
* 8. 42pc Bloody Footprints – $11.99: These are perfect for your upcoming Halloween party; just place a couple on your back porch and leave a trail wherever you go!
* 1. Halloween Crow Feet Candy Bowl – $12.75: If you’re looking for something a little more festive than your average bowl, check this one out! This would be perfect sitting on a small table beside your front door or even on your dining room table during a party! It’s small, but not too small and for just under $13 dollars, I think you could do worse! NOTE: There is a smaller version that retails for $10.20.
* 2. Nocturne Beverage Napkins (16ct) – $2.25: How cute are these napkins?!? If you’re having friends over to celebrate the holiday, be sure and snag some festive dinnerware to keep everything in theme! I’m not even having a party and I want to pick up some of these!
* 3. Life Size Human Skull Head – $13.99: What is October 31st without a replica human skull? I would pick up a couple of these and put them in various places in and around my house; after all, it’s Halloween, you can never have TOO many human skulls…#amirite?
* 4. Harvest Pumpkin Filler (Glitter) – $5: These are great because they can be used throughout the entire fall season! They would look great turned into a dining room table centerpiece or as an addition to a fall themed lantern that sits next to your fireplace! No matter where they end up, at only $5 dollars a bag, I’d grab a couple because they are too good to pass up!
* 5. Large White Studded Pumpkin – $7.65: This is another piece that would be perfect for the entire fall season! They come in both white and black & feature an edgy stud detail. If you’re looking for something with a little more umph this Halloween, look no further. NOTE: There is also a smaller version that retails for $5.10.
* 6. Skeleton Candy Dish – $21.25: I know I already listed and linked a candy bowl up above but I thought this would be great for serving appetizers at a party! Think mini sandwiches, meatballs, festive deserts, etc.!
* 7. Nocturne Skull Halloween Plates (8ct)- $2.55: Like I mentioned above, if you’re going through all the trouble to host a Halloween party, make sure your dinnerware is as festive as it can be! While I certainly don’t think it’s a necessity to have ghostly plates and napkins, at just under $3 dollars, I think it’s worth picking up a couple packs to keep the theme going strong!
* 8. Spider Web Lace Table Runner – $8.50: I love, love, love this! It’s simple, festive and makes a statement. For just under $10 dollars, I don’t think you can go wrong!
* 9. Halloween Beverage Tub – $6.80: This is such a cute and festive way to store ice and drinks for your party; I mean come on, this is way cuter than your average cooler! Despite not throwing a party of my own, I think I will be ordering this bad boy, I just can’t resist!
* 10. LED 12″ Metal Lanterns – $18: With festive designs and a bright orange hue, these are great for the front porch or next to your fireplace! NOTE: The item shown above is the smaller version; the larger lanterns showcase a different design and retail for $25 dollars.
If you celebrate Halloween but have yet to decorate, I hope you were able to get some inspiration from these last minute finds! Everything listed can be shipped and delivered before the 31st and most of the items can be received in enough time for a last-minute weekend shindig! Let me know down below how you plan on celebrating the holiday!! Happy Halloween and stay safe!