Happy Friday, friends; are y’all ready for the weekend? I know I am! I plan to watch a plethora of cheesy Hallmark Christmas movies and set up some of my indoor Christmas décor (don’t judge me)…eeeekkkkk! Anyway, today I’m back with the first installment of my Holiday Gift-Guide Series and in true Southern Lights fashion, I’m kicking things off with my favorite beauty picks of the season! If makeup, skincare & fragrance aren’t your thing, don’t fret, there will be 3 other installments dedicated to everything BUT beauty! However, just for today, let’s focus on that beauty lover in your life and take a look at all of the amazing goodies that are up for grabs this holiday season! I have broken everything down into three separate categories in hopes of making it easy to shop no matter what your holiday budget! And as always, I will list and link everything down below, so let’s jump right in!
* 1. Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray Duo – $42 ($64 value): This is my favorite setting spray of all time!
* 2. Peter Thomas Roth Mask-A-Holic Kit – $75 ($228 value): If you’ve been wanting to try PTR face masks, now’s your chance! This kit is amazing and is 100% worth the money (IMO).
* 3. Tarte Tartelette Toasted Palette – $46: Tarte = perfection! The colors are neutral, warm and incredibly wearable!
* 4. Tarte Blush Bazaar Palette – $44 ($150 value): Palettes like this are perfect for traveling and help to incorporate more variety in your makeup looks! NOTE: This item is limited edition.
* 5. Givenchy Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum 1 oz – $68: I have and I love! It’s a heavier scent that pairs perfectly with the cooler temperatures ahead!
* 6. Origins Superstars – $45 ($98 value): I swear by Origins skincare. If you’ve been itching to try anything from their line, get this set ASAP! NOTE: It comes with a full-size Gin-Zing eye cream (one of my favorites), you can’t beat that!
* 7. Tarte Artful Accessories Brush Set – $44 ($144 value): These are so beautiful and super fun! You get 5 brushes & a holder for $44 dollars…you can’t beat that! NOTE: This is limited edition.
* 8. Lush Deck The Halls Bath Bomb Set – $29.95: This is a great gift-set for all those bath lovers in your life! It comes already wrapped and includes 3 bath bombs! NOTE: You can save a couple of dollars by buying them separately without the wrapping ($27ish).
* 1. Drybar The Wrap Party Styling Wand – $165: If you’re looking for the perfect messy, beachy waves, this wand from Drybar is for you!
* 2. YSL Mon Paris 3-Piece Gift-Set – $124 ($164 value): I bought this fragrance for my mom last year and now I can’t get enough! NOTE: If you’d prefer to have 2 bottles of Mon Paris, THIS gift-set is also available ($142)!
* 3. Instyler Blu Turbo Ionic Dryer – $99.99: If you’re trying to cut down on drying time without spending $399 dollars on a Dyson Hair Dryer, check this guy out!
* 4. Drunk Elephant ‘The Littles’ – $90 ($115 value): Drunk Elephant skincare is everywhere right now; this set is travel friendly and allows you to test out their products without making such a huge commitment!
* 5. Ole Henriksen Glow Together Skincare Set – $78 ($119 value): This is another skincare brand that is incredibly popular…and I can totally see why! I love this line and think a set like this is perfect for someone who wants to test the waters before jumping in head first! PRO-TIP: You could always open the set and use some of the items as stocking stuffers! 🙂
* 6. Clarisonic Mia 2 Skin Cleansing System – $169: I have and I love! I notice a huge difference in my skin when I use this regularly and think it’s 150% worth the money. NOTE: I use the sensitive brush head. NOTE 2: I purchased mine on sale at ULTA a little closer to Christmas and got a great deal…so if you want to wait, you could probably save some $$!
* 7. Jimmy Choo 4-Piece Gift-Set – $112 ($188 value): This is another perfume that my mother adores! I love this set because it includes a 3.3 oz perfume ($108 value) and a purse spray; in addition to a body lotion and shower gel! It really is an incredible value and something that I know would make a stellar gift!
* 1. OPI Love OPI XOXO 4 Pc Mini Set – $14.50: I love sets like this! They make great stocking stuffers and the colors included are PERFECT for the holidays! NOTE: If you’re looking for a bigger set from OPI, THIS would be perfect for you ($28.95)!
* 2. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – $27: I use this and I love it! NOTE: I’m in the shade Light Neutral.
* 3. STILA Play It Cool Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Set – $20: I love these liquid lippies! This set includes 3 Stila deluxe mini liquid lipsticks; the colors are opaque and perfect for fall/winter!
* 4. ULTA Pro Sponge Kit – $20: GUYS! This is NOT a drill! I love the ULTA foundation sponge and am so happy that they created a gift-set for the upcoming holiday season. This comes with 3 angled sponges, 3 regular sponges (obsessed), 3 mini concealer sponges and 1 sponge holder…for only TWENTY DOLLARS. I will definitely be purchasing this!
* 5. ULTA Sugared Vanilla 3-Pc Holiday Gift Set – $8: I love ULTA’s sugared vanilla line (it’s very similar to B&BW Warm Vanilla Sugar) and think this would be perfect for a white elephant gift or a last minute gift for a co-worker! It comes with a shower gel, body lotion and bath pouf! Mmmnnnn, I can smell it now! NOTE: This item is included in ULTA’s BOGO 50% off sale!
* 6. Clinique Happy Rollerball – $21: I love and use this scent regularly. It’s a wonderful blend of sweet citrus and light floral goodness!
* 7. Soap & Glory Wait on Hand & Foot – $8: I don’t know about you guys, but my hands and feet get incredibly dry during the winter months. This little gift-set from Soap & Glory would be a great addition to anyone’s stocking and BONUS, the size makes it perfect for travel!
* 8. ULTA Merry Mistletoe Ornament Hand Soap – $8: How cute is this little soap dispenser?!? I love anything festive and glittery so this instantly made my list! NOTE: This item is included in ULTA’s BOGO 50% off sale!
* 9. Too Faced Best Year Ever Makeup Collection – $49 ($285 value): I know this is a little pricey for a “stocking stuffer” but since it comes with THREE separate palettes, I thought it would be great to split up and share amongst friends! Also, how cute is that little makeup bag?!
* 10. Batiste Dry Shampoo Holiday Trio Pack – $9.99: I ALWAYS keep a travel size Batiste with me wherever I go…seriously, you won’t catch me without it. This three pack is perfect; one for my purse, one for my car and one for my overnight bag!
So that wraps up the first installment of my Holiday Gift-Guide Series! I hope you enjoyed all of the products I shared with you and were able to get some inspiration for that special beauty lover in your life! What beauty products are you hoping make an appearance under the tree this year? Leave me a comment down below and let me know!