Good morning friends and happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are ready to tackle the week ahead! As you can tell by the title of today’s post, I will be sharing my top 10 picks from the Hearth & Hand line at Target. If you’re anything like me (and the rest of the world), then you’re obsessed with all things Chip & Joanna Gaines and have been waiting with bated breath for this line to drop. If you have no idea who or what I’m talking about, then you need to head to Google ASAP! Their show, Fixer Upper (which airs on HGTV) can pull me in for hours at a time and make me believe that my entire home needs revamping; seriously their designs are classic and 100% dreamy! If you are at all into home renovation shows and have never seen Fixer Upper, check it out, I guarantee you’ll fall in love! Now that I’ve rambled on about how much I love Chip and Jo, let’s just jump into my favorites! As always, everything will be listed and linked below!
**NOTE: Some things are only available in store (I link them anyway) and many items are selling out FAST! If you click on a link and it says that it’s sold out, don’t fret, I hear they will be restocking soon!**
* 1. Knit Tassel Throw Pillow – $24.99: Simple and chic, you can’t beat that!
* 2. Wooden Toy Cocoa Set – $39.99: If you have kids this would be perfect for the holidays! This set promotes imaginative play and allows the little ones in our life to feel included in a classic holiday tradition!
* 3. Woven Tassel Throw Blanket – $29.99: This pairs beautifully with the knit tassel throw pillow shown above and would be dreamy for the upcoming holiday season!
* 4. Morning Beautiful Stoneware Mug – $5.99: Swoon! I am obsessed with these stoneware mugs! They hold 16oz and are perfectly simple and chic! Unfortunately this is one of those products that isn’t available online but is 100% worth a Target trip…#amirite?!
* 5. Letters to Santa Mailbox – $39.99: This very well may be my favorite item from the line…I mean come on, how cute is this?! I know most people would say this is for the kids but I think it would make a great addition to anyone’s festive décor!
* 6. Hearth & Hand Journal Set (3 ct) – $7.99: As someone who loves all things stationary, this journal set really speaks to me! They’re the perfect size to keep in your purse and could easily be split between friends for a last minute gift idea. They would also make great stocking stuffers! 🙂
* 7. Hearth & Hand Galvanized House Lantern (Medium) – $24.99: How beautiful are these lanterns?!? They come in 3 different sizes and would be great as a dinning room centerpiece or as floor décor around your fireplace! They can hold candles, ornaments, etc., and would be a wonderful addition this holiday season!
* 8. Merry & Bright Gift Tag Set (12ct) – $4.99: The stationary queen in me strikes again! Is this necessary? No. Is it super cute and dreamy? Yes!
* 9. Artificial Pine Wreath with Bell (24″) – $34.99: If you’re in the market for a new wreath this holiday season, Hearth & Hand has a few beauties to choose from! The designs are simple but elegant, and could be paired with a variety of design schemes!
* 10. Cedar Magnolia Lidded Jar Candle (8oz) – $12.99: What kind of list would this be if I didn’t include a candle?! If cedar and magnolia isn’t your thing, they have a plethora of scents to choose from so head to your nearest Target and check them out!
So that wraps up my top 10 picks from the Hearth & Hand line at Target! Have you guys checked out any of Chip and Jo’s goodness, what do you think!? There are definitely a couple of goodies that might find their way into my cart before the holiday season is over…ooops!