Eeekkkk, happy Tuesday, friends! We made it past good ole’ dreaded Monday and today I’m back to talk about something fun…the Sephora VIB sale! It comes as no surprise that I have been waiting with bated breath for this sale to roll around! It’s the perfect time to stock up on holiday gifts as well as snag that ONE (or 2 or 3) item that you have been eyeing for months! Shopping at Sephora is always fun, but an extra 20% off makes it even better! While VIB & VIB Rouge members can enjoy 20% off their purchase, Beauty Insiders are also included in the fun and can get 15% off their order with the code INSIDER15. The sale runs from November 10-15 with some of our favorite beauty bloggers getting to shop the sale early! You are able to make multiple purchases with your code so if you forgot to pick up that fancy lipstick you’ve been eyeing, don’t fret, you can place another order and enjoy your discount! So now that I’ve babbled on and on about the boring stuff, let’s get in to the fun stuff…my picks! As always, everything will be listed and linked below!
**NOTE: Some things may be sold out and unavailable online. You can always call your local Sephora(s) to see if they have what you’re looking for in stock!**
* 1. KIEHL’S Creamy Eye Treatment – $29-48: You guys know I’m an eye cream junkie! My skin is on the drier side and I need all the help I can get! The Kiehl’s line has never left me disappointed and this item is no exception; it’s hydrating and perfect to wear under makeup!
* 2. Drunk Elephant T.L.C Sukari Babyfacial – $80: Okay, I know this is a little on the pricey side but Drunk Elephant skincare is all the rage right now. If you’ve never tried the brand or are more interested in testing out multiple products in the travel size versions, their gift sets (here & here) might be the way to go!
* 3. Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder – $32: I have been using the RCMA No Color Powder for months and I think I’m finally ready to try something new. I have heard great things about the Too Faced Ethereal Powder and can’t wait to give it a try! I love everything from the Born This Way Line so I have high hopes!
* 4. Farsali Rose Gold Elixir – $20-54: Anything with ‘Rose Gold’ in the title is sure to suck me in. I’m super late to the party as this has been hyped up on Instagram for months. However I finally had some friends try it out and they are obsessed so I’m taking the plunge and testing it out for myself.
* 5. Huda Beauty #FauxFilter Foundation – $40: It’s finally time for a new foundation and this Huda Beauty gem is high on my list! It’s medium to full coverage and makes you look airbrushed…hi, sign me up! In the interest of full disclosure, I don’t wear a full coverage look everyday; however with the holidays vastly approaching I like to have a flawless, full-coverage option…I mean come on, it’s picture central this time of year! **NOTE: There are 30 shades in the line but only TWO are available online. Call your local Sephora to see if they have your shade in stock**
* 6. Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able Full Cover Foundation – $55: I have been eyeing this foundation for months and I think now would be the perfect time to pick it up and test it out! There are 22 shades in the line and it offers a full-coverage finish! The reviews are incredible and I definitely think it’s worth a second look!
* 7. Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Contour Powder – $44: This sculpting powder is the perfect shade for my fair skin. It’s cool without being too grey and gives a nice, natural finish!
* 8. Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette – $64: Guys, I can’t even handle the beauty. The colors in this palette are unreal. $64 dollars is a little steep for an eyeshadow palette (IMO) but this is just too good to pass up. And bonus: when you factor in the 20% off, it’s like you’re getting it for $51 dollars…which is a little more manageable, right?!?
* 9. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – $20: This may be my favorite and most used item on the list. This mask is such a LIFE-SAVER. I struggle with drier lips, especially this time of year, and this is the perfect remedy. It helps combat dryness and fine lines and is perfect for anyone looking for a little extra hydration. I use this after exfoliating my lips right before bed and have noticed a HUGE difference. Swoon. <3
* 10. YSL Touche Éclat Blur Primer – $52: Okay, this is a bit of a splurge, especially for a primer (at least for me), but I have seen this everywhere and would love to give it a try! I have been using THIS ONE for the past couple of months and really like it, but sometimes I just want to switch things up! This is said to blur imperfections and boost the radiance of your foundation…hello, who doesn’t want that?! I probably wouldn’t buy this outside of the VIB sale (I say that now) but with the extra 20%, I think it’s a good time to give it a whirl!
* 11. PTR Water Drench Hyaluronic Gel Eye Patches – $52: You guys know I love PTR skincare and these eye patches are no exception. I think these are nice to put on during a bubble bath or while you sit and do your hair. They are relaxing and every bit worth $52 dollars. PRO TIP: Store them in the fridge for an even “cooler” experience! NOTE: If you’re in the market for a good clearing mask, I swear by THIS ONE from PTR.
* 12. Bite Beauty Mauvember Collection – $24: This is the perfect berry color for fall; It comes in both a satin and matte finish and I think both are divine! I love the lippies that I’ve tried from Bite Beauty and think this would make a nice addition to anyone’s lipstick collection! NOTE: This product is limited edition.
* 13. Sephora Collection The Vacationer – $24.50: I have been eyeing this makeup bag for months. Ever since I saw Kathleen Lights do a video featuring this bad boy, it’s been on my radar. However every time I go to place a Sephora order, it’s ALWAYS sold out. Good news! It’s currently in stock AND on sale! This is great for traveling and can store all of your must-have makeup and skincare items when you’re on the go! If you’re in the market for a travel bag, give this one a look!
So that wraps up my Sephora VIB picks! I hope you guys enjoyed this post and were able to get a little inspo for your next Sephora trip! Do you shop the Sephora VIB sale? What are you most excited to pick up? Drop me some love down below and let me know!