Happy Monday friends and welcome back to Southern Lights, Atlanta Nights! I hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing weekend and are looking forward to a great week ahead. I was relatively productive this weekend and managed to get my Christmas tree and some of my indoor décor up; so my house is looking warm and festive, just like I like it! With Christmas décor heavy on my mind, I thought it was the perfect time to share my second gift-guide of the season with you all! I have scoured the internet and looked through numerous retailers to find the best holiday home décor and can’t wait to show you what I’ve found! As always, I will list and link everything down below so let’s jump right in!
* 1. Houx De Noel Santa Claus Trio Pillow – $20.99: How cute is this?! I just can’t get enough! NOTE: This is currently on sale for $20.99 (originally $44.99) and also comes in this snowman option ($17.99)!
* 2. Nordstrom at Home Faux Fur Throw – $79: Guys this throw blanket is so soft; it comes in 3 colors and would look perfect draped over your couch or across your bed. I know it’s a little on the pricey side, so if you’re looking for a more budget friendly option, THIS one is great too!
* 3. Embroidered Tree Pillow – $19.99: I am obsessed with this pillow! I love the simple, elegant design and think it would be the perfect addition to your holiday décor!
* 4. Holly Jolly Pillow – $10.99: Sweet and festive, you can’t go wrong! NOTE: This item is currently on sale for $10.99 (originally $43.99) and also comes in white!
* 5. Merry Christmas Pillow – $18.99: I love how simple this pattern is! The grey is neutral while the red gives it just the right amount of holiday spice! NOTE: This item is currently on sale for $18.99 (originally $46.99).
* 6. Fa La La La Pillow – $19.99: I think this would make a great throw pillow for your bed; it’s small, simple and chic…you can’t beat that!
* 7. Plaid Reindeer Pillow – $39.99: I just couldn’t resist adding this guy to the list, how stinking cute is he?!? I’m definitely loving the plaid trend for the holidays this year and think this would work great just about ANYWHERE in your house! Similar option HERE!
* 8. Ina Christmas Knitted Throw – $30.99: You can never have too many blankets and this one is the epitome of festive! It’s the perfect blanket to snuggle up and watch Hallmark movies with! If you don’t have one, grab yourself a festive throw and get ready to deck the halls all season long, I promise you won’t regret it!
* 9. Christmas Print Cushion Cover – $5.99: For those of you that are looking for festive cushion covers, H&M has a slew for under $10 dollars (insert praise hands). I really love the white and gold design of the one pictured above but also really love THIS & THIS. NOTE: This is a 16×16 cover and also comes in a grey/silver option!
* 10. Wondershop Flannel Sheet Set – $19.99-$29.99: I always go to Target for my yearly set of flannel sheets! They are warm, soft and always affordable. NOTE: Save an extra 15% with the code HERO until midnight tonight (11:59 PM PT – 11/13).
* 11. Primitives Believe Accent Pillow – $39.99: I love this because it’s reversible; one side shows the word ‘Believe’ while the other side shows Santa’s sleigh and reindeer flying through the air (how cute)!
* 1. Nordstrom At Home Faux Fur Stocking – $29: This stocking is rustic, simple and chic; perfect for those of you that prefer a more neutral holiday palette. NOTE: This also comes in Ivory.
* 2. I’m the Realest Set of 2 Dish Towels – $24.99: I. AM. OBSESSED. WITH. THESE! Are they necessary? No. Are they super cute? Definitely!
* 3. 30″ Unlit Red Berry Artificial Mixed Pine Christmas Wreath – $45: If you are someone who makes your own wreaths….yaaasssssss, you better work! However, if you are someone who wants a new wreath and isn’t in the position to make your own, Target has some great options for you. I chose this one because the size, fullness and gold ornaments are the perfect combination for me!
* 4. Standing Reindeer Decoration – $39.99: Eeekkkkkk, I can’t get enough, I love decorations like this! This guy would be perfect placed beside the tree or sitting by the fireplace!
* 5. 14in Santa on Sleigh – $24.99: This is another piece that I think would look great by the fireplace…or really anywhere in your family/living room!
* 6. Mud Pie Holiday Mixing Bowl Set – $39.99: How cute is this mixing bowl set from Nordstrom (seriously, they have everything)?! This would be the perfect gift for that special person in your life that loves to cook! <3 🙂
* 7. Letters to Santa Mailbox – $39.99: I mentioned this in my Hearth & Hand post last week! I am obsessed with this little mailbox! I think it would be great for those of you that have children and even for those of you who don’t. If you are someone who loves Christmas décor, I don’t think you can go wrong with this piece! **NOTE: This item is sold out online but is available in limited quantities in-store**
* 8. Cherish the Season LED Christmas Tree – $19.99: This would work great in a centerpiece on your dining room table, on your entertainment console or even as a festive addition to your end tables! The LED lights create a warm and inviting environment that is sure to add just the right amount of sparkle to your space!
* 9. Sleigh Hill Trading Co. Winter Wonderland Snow Globe – $24.99: What kind of list would this be if I didn’t include a snow globe?! This one from TJ Maxx is affordable and super cute!
* 10. Pewter & Pine 20in Skiing Moose – $16.99: I’m such a sucker for decorations like this…I just think they’re so stinking cute (is it just me?! I hope not). I see this guy finding a special place on my mantle this holiday season!
* 1. Light Up Be Merry, Be Jolly Doormat – $23.99: I love a good, festive doormat and BONUS, this one LIGHTS UP! NOTE: This item is on sale for $23.99 (originally $46.99) and doormats seem to go fast, so if you’re interested, place your order asap!
* 2. Boston Warehouse 6pk Holiday Bowl Set – $19.99: If you are in the market for some festive tableware for the upcoming season, check out TJ Maxx, Target, Marshalls, Home Goods, etc., as they have a plethora of cute, affordable options.
* 3. 12oz Snuggle Season Mug – $4.99: If you’re looking for cute, Christmas mugs, Target has quite a few! At just under $5 dollars a piece, I think it’s worth picking up a couple! They are perfect for Christmas morning cocoa and would also make a great gift!
* 4. Rattan Snowman Décor – $14.99: I don’t know about you, but I need this in my life! This is a great door/wall decoration and I can’t wait to add this fella to my collection!
* 5. Primitives Santa Stop Here Sign – $14.99: This is another great door/wall piece! It features a Christmas countdown calendar and would be perfect for those of you with little ones!
* 6. 12oz Tis The Season to Sparkle Mug – $4.99: Like the mug featured above, this is another festive option from Target for the holiday season!
* 7. Merrywinter 7in Glass Candle Holder with Frost – $12.99: This is the perfect size to be featured on a smaller coffee/side table!
* 8. Merry Christmas Serving Platter – $7.99: This is for the hostess with the mostest! A festive serving platter is a must for those delicious Christmas cookies!
So that wraps up the second edition of my holiday gift-guide series! I hope you were able to find some decorating inspiration and are looking forward to the holiday season ahead! What is your favorite part of decorating for Christmas? Leave me some love down below and let me know!