Happy Friday guys! Are you ready for the weekend?! I had hoped to get this post up for you all yesterday but it just wasn’t in the cards. I’ve been feeling pretty under the weather (thanks Mother Nature) the last couple of days but I’m gonna power through and get this up for you guys today; no ifs, ands, or buts about it! I took a little poll over on Instagram (follow me @brittebabe15) and asked what people wanted to see next and the overwhelming majority voted for stocking stuffer ideas…so here we are! I have broken this down into two separate categories (‘for her’ and ‘for him’) in hopes of making it easier to shop! As always, everything will be listed and linked below so let’s just jump right in!
* 1. Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask – $35.00: I love this mask and think it would be a great stocking stuffer for any of the special ladies in your life!
* 2. Kendra Scott Elaina Bracelet – $65: I love these bracelets! They come in a ton of different color combinations and are the perfect, delicate bracelet to help bring any outfit together! NOTE: The color listed above is Iridescent Drusy/Rose Gold. NOTE 2: This style is also offered as a necklace.
* 3. YSL Mon Paris Travel Spray – $29: I think rollerballs and travel sprays are the perfect stocking stuffers! They are thoughtful, easy and there are so many to choose from! Pick her favorite and you can’t go wrong!
* 4. Blood Marble Pop Socket – $10: I’m not sure what I was doing before pop sockets…seriously, I was missing out. This little round gem makes texting, taking selfies and a number of other things much easier than they previously were! It’s a cute, inexpensive gift that is sure to get her attention! Also, how cute is this pattern?!
* 5. Soap & Glory Hand Food – $6.99: Every girl (and guy) could use a good hand cream! Soap & Glory’s Hand Food is great to throw in your bag when you’re on-the-go and it smells amazing! At just under $7 dollars, this is a no-brainer!
* 6. BP. Women’s Knit Beanie with Pom – $15: This comes in 4 colors and is perfect for this time of year. I love the faux fur pom on top and think this would make a great addition to someone’s stocking.
* 7. Madewell Nuit Layered Lariat Necklace – $38: I am obsessed with this necklace. I know a ton of brands have similar options but this one is by far my favorite! I like that it doesn’t have a choker piece attached to it and the blue stud detailing gives it that little something extra! If you’re looking for a dainty neck piece, check Nordstrom’s website, they have PLENTY of options!
* 8. Women’s Leather Tech Touch Gloves – $24: I think a leather pair of driving gloves is always a good idea…and bonus: these have touch technology! Now you don’t have to choose between answering the phone and staying warm! These beauties are from Target and come in 10 different colors. 🙂
* 9. Recover Gemstone iPhone 6/7/8 Case – $20: Guys, I’m still pushing an iPhone 5s but when I FINALLY get my upgrade (before the end of the year), I will be buying a case like this! I love the marble detail and think this would make a great gift for those special ladies in your life! NOTE: This design is also available for the iPhone plus!
* 10. BP. Metal Rim Cat Eye Sunglasses – $12: Shocker, the BP. sunglasses have made another appearance on my blog, I’m sure you’re not surprised! I just think they are too cute to leave out! A pair of cute sunnies for $12 dollars, come on, you can’t beat that! And if leopard isn’t your thing, they have a ton of different colors/styles to choose from.
* 11. Kate Spade New York Burgess Court Card Holder – $50: This is the card holder of my dreams. I love Kate Spade and all things glittery so this was clearly made for me! However, if you’re interested in a fold-over version, THIS one is great too!
* 12. Clay Art Stackable 15oz Porcelain Mug – $5.39: I love a good coffee mug! This one from Target is less than $6 dollars and would make a great gift! NOTE: There are other options available if “hello gorgeous” isn’t your thing. 😉
* 13. Women’s Cozy Crew Socks – $5: I don’t know about you but I love getting cozy socks in my stocking! They are practical and fun, especially this time of year! NOTE: Target has TONS of fun, fuzzy sock options, go check em’ out!
* 14. Lorac Mod Goddess Alter Ego Lip Gloss Set Vol. 1 – $26: Guys! This set is amazing! It comes with six FULL-SIZE lip glosses and makes stocking stuffing super easy! You can split the set up amongst 6 of your girlfriends or keep a few for yourself and give the others as gifts! NOTE: Vol 2 & 3 are available at Kohls (here & here).
* 1. The North Face ‘Denali’ E-Tip Gloves – $30: Much like the gloves listed above in the ‘for her’ section of this post, the guys in our life need a good pair of cold-weather gloves too! These are super soft, touchscreen compatible & perfect for this time of year!
* 2. Mens Georgia Tech Knit Beanie – $12.99: With the weather turning from warm to cold, beanies are a must this holiday season! Pick his favorite team and get a classic style that he can wear over and over again!
* 3. Nautica Men’s Sleepwear Pajama Shorts – $21.99: If your guy is into traditional pajamas (and not just Nike basketball shorts), I think these classic blue PJ shorts from Nautica are a perfect stocking stuffer. They come in different colors and are on sale for less $25 dollars!
* 4. Speck iPhone 6/7/8/ Case – $39.99: I see a lot of iPhone cases in and around social media and they all have a more feminine look to them…and as much as my man loves Kesha, Katy Perry, rainbows and cats, I don’t think he’s interested in putting a glittery, marble phone case on his iPhone. Enter these cases from Speck! They have a ton of color options and are incredibly durable. NOTE: This design is also available for the iPhone plus!
* 5. Ox and Bull 8GB Flash Drive Money Clip – $80: I know, I know, this a little on the pricey side but I thought it was a nicer, fancy option (you know, if you’re looking for that kinda thing). I love the brushed metal look and the flash drive element added a little something extra!
* 6. Polo Ralph Lauren Polo Player Pajama Pants – $24.79: Much like the Nautica PJs listed above, these are perfect for the guys that like a more traditional pajama look. They are a full length pant, come in 4 different colors, offer a relaxed fit and are perfect for those cold winter nights!
* 7. Oxo Die Cast Bottle Opener – $9.99: Who doesn’t need a bottle opener? I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been out and have had to pull out my keys so that someone could use my Braves bottle opener; if your man doesn’t have one of these, pick one up ASAP! Practical + affordable = perfect!
* 8. Calvin Klein Neat Slim Silk Tie – $35.99: Macys is currently running a crazy sale on men’s ties (among other things) and I think picking up a couple for the men in your life would be a great idea! I personally like this slim style from Calvin Klein but there are a TON of options available if you are looking for something a little different! NOTE: This is originally $65 dollars and is on sale for $44.99. However with the code: SCORE you can save an additional 20% and only pay $35.99! 🙂
* 9. Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker – $109: This would be a fun gift to add to your favorite guy’s stocking! These portable speakers are great for on-the-go and are available in 3 color options. If you’re in the market for a super portable speaker, this might be worth checking out!
* 10. Men’s Nike Dri Fit Cushion Sock (3pk) – $24.94: True story, my boyfriend gets new socks every year for Christmas; and while they may not be the most “fun” thing to open, they are practical, incredibly useful and work great as a stocking stuffer!
* 11. Men’s Nylon Travel Kit – $14.99: This is a great option for guys who travel often and are looking for a bag that can hold all of their necessities! Bonus: it’s from Target and is super affordable!
* 12. Contigo AUTOSEAL West Loop Travel Mug 20oz – $22.99: These are great for anyone who enjoys a nice cup of coffee/tea on their way to work!
* 13. Jack Black Classic Shave Kit – $39: I love this kit and I adore the Jack Black brand (their lip balm is amazing). This set would pair nicely with the travel toiletry bag I linked above. If your guy is looking for something new, give this brand a try! NOTE: Nordstrom carries a variety of Jack Black skin care sets for men!
So that wraps up my Stocking Stuffer Gift-Guide! I hope you enjoyed this post and were able to gather some inspiration for those special people in your life! What do you love getting in your stocking?! Leave me some love down below and let me know!