Happy Tuesday, friends and welcome back! Today I will be sharing another holiday gift-guide with you all! I’m sure you can tell by the title that this one is dedicated to all of those special men in our lives! I don’t know about you, but for me, men are some of the HARDEST people to shop for; they never want anything or if they do see something they like, they just buy it for themselves instead of waiting and putting it on their Christmas list. So for all of you that are scrambling around trying to find the perfect gift for those lovely men in your life, this post is for you! As always I will list and link everything down below so let’s just jump right in!
* 1. Bose Sound Sport In-Ear Headphones – $99.99: Bose headphones = always a good idea! For just under $100 dollars I think these are a great buy!
* 2. L.L. Bean Men’s Wicked Good Slippers – $79: I know men don’t always think about buying slippers for themselves but I think they are great to have, especially this time of year! If you’re looking for a more budget friendly option, check HERE & HERE!
* 3. Gucci Guilty Pour Homme – $90: Have you smelled this? Swoon! Cologne is always a great gift idea! Pick his favorite scent and pop it under the tree for a luxurious surprise!
* 4. Nixon ‘The Time Teller’ Stainless Steel Watch – $100: I loooove this! The design details are sleek and sophisticated and would be great for anyone on the hunt for a simple, masculine watch! NOTE: If you think he would prefer something with a leather strap, THIS one is a nice option!
* 5. Ray Ban Justin Gradient Sunglasses – $143: Can you ever go wrong with a pair of Ray Bans? I don’t think so!
* 6. Geoffrey Beene Cufflink & Tie Clip Set – $50: If you are looking for a nice pair of brushed cufflinks for the ultra professional man in your life, Macys has some nice and affordable options!
* 7. Sperry ‘Billfish’ Boat Shoe – $99.95: I love a man in Sperry’s. They are a touch more dressy than a sneaker without being TOO over-the-top. They last a long time and are 150% worth the price tag!
* 8. Patagonia ‘Better Sweater’ Quarter Zip $99: I know $99 dollars might seem like a lot to pay for a quarter-zip pullover but Patagonia’s quality is incredible and it will last a long time! I also love the versatility that this provides; it can be dressed up or down and comes in 10 different colors. NOTE: You can find the full-zip option HERE.
* 9. Herschel Supply Co. ‘Novel’ Duffle Bag – $85: I LOVE this duffle bag! A friend of mine carried this to an out-of-town wedding and it had plenty of room for a weekend away! It comes in 3 different colors and has a separate shoe compartment to ensure that all of your garments stay crisp and clean while you travel! NOTE: You can find the rolling option HERE!
* 10. Fossil Ingram Trifold Leather Wallet – $40: A moderately priced gift that any man could use!
* 11. Braun Series 7 790cc Electric Razor – $169.97: Every man should have a good, quality pair of clippers! This would pair nicely with the toiletry bag I listed in my stocking stuffer gift-guide. NOTE: Amazon often does a price-drop for this item, so if you’re considering purchasing this, that’s something to keep in mind!
* 1. The Mixers Manual – $14.95: Do you have a special guy in your life that is always playing bartender?! Pick up a copy of the Mixers Manual before his next big shindig and ensure that he’s host with the most!
* 2. Auburn University Framed Print – $149.99: Do you have a sports lover in your life (*raises hand*)? If so, a nice framed stadium print is a great gift idea! I personally have a number of these in my house; between David and I, we have enough sports memorabilia to fill an entire home!
* 3. Valliswood Etsy Shop: iPhone/iPad Wood Docking Station – $99: I have been seeing these everywhere lately and I’m completely obsessed. I’m always looking for a way to charge my phone/iPad and think this is a practical and cool gift idea. There are a variety of styles and price points to choose from and I really think these are worth a look!
* 4. Cathy’s Concepts Monogram Watch Box – $63: This is great for anyone who has multiple watches/bracelets that need to be stored. This box features an etched glass lid with 6 watch slots and has a classic design that can’t be beat! NOTE: For a non-monogramed option, click HERE.
* 5. Nintendo Super NES Classic Edition – $79: I’m sure all of you have heard that the Super Nintendo has been re-released, and while I still have an original, many people cannot say the same! If you have a gamer in your life, this might be worth checking out! NOTE: This system comes pre-programed with 21 classic games including Super Mario World, Mario Kart & Zelda!
* 6. Audio Technia AT-LP60 Record Player – $99: I got David a record player 2 years ago for Christmas and he LOVES it! If you have someone in your life (male or female) that loves music, I would 100% recommend looking into one of these bad boys!
* 7. Mikasa Brewmasters Beer Glasses (Set of 4) – $39.99: A set of beer, scotch, wine, or any other kind of drinking glass always makes a nice gift! These hold 24oz, are dishwasher safe and incredibly lightweight! NOTE: These would make a great house-warming gift as well!
So that wraps up my Holiday Gift-Guide For Him! I hope you liked this post and found some inspiration for those special men in your life! If I don’t see you before Thursday, have a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving! Eat well and stay safe!