Happy Monday folks! I can’t believe it’s December 4th…where does the time go?! I don’t know about you guys but I feel like this year has flown by. Over the last month my home has been filled with endless Christmas movies (thanks Hallmark) and festive holiday décor; and while the weather has been mild thus far, I’m sure that December chill is right around the corner! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and are looking forward to a visit from Santa in the near future. I hope you’re excited because today I’m bringing you my November Favorites (sorry for the delay, my life got weird last week)! As always I will list and link everything mentioned below!
* 1. Too Faced ‘Born This Way’ Foundation – $39: An oldie but a goodie! I repurchased this during the Sephora VIB sale and have been wearing it non-stop! It’s full-coverage (IMO), hydrating without being greasy and gives a beautiful finish to the skin. NOTE: I am in the shades Vanilla & Nude.
* 2. Morphe Jaclyn Hill Palette – $38: You guys have heard me talk about this palette before; I just love it. The pigmentation is insane and the color selection is perfect. There are 35 shades and each one is a true stunner; honestly I haven’t reached for another palette all month. BONUS: Morphe is now available at ULTA!
* 3. NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment – $26: This was another Sephora VIB sale pick-up; I had heard such great things about the line that I just had to try them out for myself. Guys, I love them! They are long-lasting, non-drying and incredibly pigmented. There are 18 shades in the line and I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them! NOTE: My shade is ‘Save the Queen’
* 4. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer – $30: Y’all, I love this bronzer. It’s matte, smells like chocolate & brings a nice wash of color to my face! NOTE: I use the shade Milk Chocolate.
* 5. Josie Maran Argan Oil – $48: With cooler weather comes my need for extra hydration. I’ve always loved the Josie Maran line and have enjoyed re-introducing the famous Argan Oil back into my skincare regimen!
* 6. Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow – $24: OBSESSED. Guys, these Stila shadows are STUNNING. They are incredibly pigmented and would be perfect for the upcoming holiday season or a night out on the town! NOTE: The color shown above is Starlight.
* 7. Clinique Happy Rollerball – $21: I have been using this non-stop over the last month. It’s not cold enough to wear my heavier fragrances so this has been my go-to perfume lately! It’s lightweight, citrusy and easy to wear.
* 8. L’OREAL Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara – $9.99: This is the only mascara I’ve used over the last month. It’s easy to use and does a great job at separating my lashes and giving me extra length. NOTE: Most of the L’OREAL brand is BOGO 50% off at ULTA!
* 9. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – $20: You NEED this. If you have dry lips, wear liquid lipstick or just want a more supple pout, run to Sephora and pick this up, you won’t regret it!
* 10. Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer – $32: I love this primer, it’s hydrating and soothing and is a must-have for this time of year.
* 1. Plaid Bell Sleeve Shirt – $29.90: I LOOOOOVE this top! It’s comfortable while still looking put together and the bell sleeve detail is perfectly feminine and cute! NOTE: I sized up for a looser fit. NOTE 2: Express is offering $25 off $100 with code: 2647 (ends December 4 @ 11:59pm) + an extra 30% off clearance, which is where I got THIS top!
* 2. BP. Faux Fur Pompom Trim Plaid Scarf – $29: Pompoms + plaid = perfection! If this pattern/style isn’t your cup o’ tea, BP. has plenty of variety to choose from! You can find a couple of my favorites HERE, HERE & HERE!
* 3. Glitz Slide Loafers – $44.90: I am obsessed with these! They are insanely comfortable and how fun is all that Sparkle?!? I wish they had them in different colors because I would seriously buy them all! NOTE: I would go up a 1/2 size!
* 4. Oversized Deep V-Neck Tunic – $41.94: I love this sweater from Express; It’s super cozy and looks great with leggings or jeans. NOTE: The color pictured above is no longer available (I’m sorry) but there are 7 shades to choose from; I have the pink and light purple. NOTE 2: Size down.
* 5. Women’s Fa La La Llama Pajama Set – $24.99: I love llamas and pajamas….so really this set was a no-brainer for me! NOTE: I sized up for a looser fit in the top. NOTE 2: Most clothing is BOGO 50% off.
* 6. Shaker Knit Wedge Cover Up – $41.94: I love this cardigan and can’t wait to get it in more colors. I’ve been obsessing over the pink one but they NEVER have it in my size. If you’re interested in this piece, snatch it up quick, they sell out super fast. NOTE: Size down.
* 7. Women’s Moccasin Slippers – $7: How festive are these plaid slippers?! They are super warm and run TTS. NOTE: These are currently on sale (originally $10) and are part of the BOGO 50% off promotion.
* 8. BP Maddy Mule – $69.95: The mule trend is in full force this holiday season! These come in 4 different colors and are super comfortable. NOTE: I have the yellow color and sized up 1/2 a size.
* 9. Mid-rise Stretch + Supersoft Ankle Leggings – $47.94: These jeans are buttery soft and if you can find the right size, I think they are totally worth it. If you can, I would suggest trying these on in-store to get your perfect fit, however if you can’t, I would order at least 2 sizes (your true size and a size down) to ensure that you get the best fit. **I personally needed to size down**
* 1. Slip for Beauty Sleep ‘Slipsilk’ Pillowcase – $79: I know $80 bucks seems a bit steep for a pillow case but if you’re someone who struggles with frizzy hair/bed-head, I would totally recommend putting this bad boy on your Christmas list! It is the epitome of luxurious and has done wonders for my hair! NOTE: It comes in 10 different colors and is available in both a King and Queen option!
* 2. Stoneware Merry Christmas Mug 17.5oz – $4.99: There’s nothing better than a festive holiday mug! If you’re in the market, Target, Marshalls & TJ Maxx have some great ones to choose from!
* 3. True Green Snowflakes Kitchen Towel Set – $4.99: I just love these towels from Target! They are cute, affordable and festive…you can’t beat that!
* 4. 32″ Tinsel Glitter Lit Llama – $49.99: You guys know how much I love Alpacas & llamas so when I saw this, I knew I just had to have it! It’s the perfect size for indoor or outdoor use and is the cutest little thing I’ve ever seen. Seriously, if you’re a llama lover, you NEED this in your life!
* 5. Charter Club Sleep Luxe 4pc 800 Thread Count Sheet Set – $69.99: GUYS! These sheets feels amazing! If you’re in the market for a new set, I would 150% recommend these! Also, these sheets typically retail for $170 dollars so if you’re interested, I would order them ASAP! NOTE: They are currently on sale for $99.99 (Queen Size) but Macy’s is offering an EXTRA 30% off (code: FRIENDS) making them just under $70 bucks! NOTE 2: There are 6 colors in the line and the set is available in Full, Queen, King & California King.
* 6. Young Living Essential Oils (Valor, Stress Away & Vetiver): You guys know that I’ve been using essential oils for the past few months and Valor, Stress Away and Vetiver have been on constant repeat in my household. One of the main reasons I started this oily journey was to find a more natural way to support myself and my body when the stress and anxiety get to be too much! I have definitely found relief with the 3 oils mentioned above (among others) and would be happy to chat with you guys about my experience if you have any questions! If you’re interested in reading a little more about my oily journey, you can do that HERE!
* 7. Eddie Bauer Red Clay San Juan Sherpa Throw (50″X60″) – $24.99: I was looking for a festive throw from Target and came across the Eddie Bauer line. I love the softness of the Sherpa and thought the red went well with my Christmas décor (without being too much)! If this color/pattern isn’t your cup o’ tea, they have a variety of options! NOTE: This is currently 30% off (originally $34.99) and would make a great gift this holiday season!
**Warning: the following list of movies consists of only Hallmark Christmas films…if you think that’s lame, skip this section and pick things up at my music favorites**
**All movie images were taken from Google**
* 1. “Sleigh Bells Ring” – Swoon, swoon and more swoon! Okay, of all the Hallmark Christmas movies I’ve seen (and I’ve seen QUITE a few), this is probably my favorite! David Alpay is so darn charming, I just can’t get enough! If you like the idea of high school/college sweethearts finding each other again, you NEED to watch this!
* 2. “Ice Sculpture Christmas” – Shocker, another David Alpay movie…I’m sure you’re not surprised! A typical Hallmark premise; he’s a high-profile guy that works for his father but his heart is leading him to do something else. He meets Rachel Boston and falls in love with her love for life and well…it’s just sweet! Watch it!
* 3. “Christmas Incorporated” – I love Shenae Grimes and Steve Lund so I knew this would be an instant favorite. She’s looking for a job and he ends up giving her one…only she’s not who he thought she was and ends up feeling like he can’t trust her. But you guessed it, he’s already in love with her so he seeks her out and they live happily ever after…at least that’s what I’m telling myself!
**I also really love A Wish For Christmas, Christmas Under Wraps, Let it Snow, A Christmas Detour, A Rose for Christmas, A Very Mix-Up & Crown for Christmas! Seriously, outside of football and some college basketball, my TV has been on Hallmark for the past 4 weeks.**
So that wraps up my November favorites! I’m sorry for the delay in getting it up but I hope you enjoyed it none-the-less! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and that your week is off to a stellar start! What were you loving last month? Leave a comment down below and let me know!