Happy Wednesday, friends and welcome back! I hope everyone is doing well and that the week has been kind to you thus far; just think, we’re halfway through *praise hands.* I’m back to share a new series with you all called Workwear Wednesday! I’ve had a ton of requests to share my must-have office attire and thought this would be the perfect way to do so! In the interest of full disclosure, ‘Workwear Wednesday’ was not originally MY idea; I’ve seen a couple of different bloggers share their own office must-haves and thought I would borrow their genius title. And while I may not have come up with the name myself, I have been working on “Workwear Lookbooks” for a while now (you should see my ‘drafts’ folder). Someone else may have come up with the name, but the content is 100% me! So with all of that out of the way, let’s jump into some of my office must-haves!
*Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links*
* 1. Stripe Oversized Deep V-Neck Tunic Sweater – $40.99: I think I’ve talked about this sweater before but if I haven’t, let me just say, I’m obsessed. It’s cozy, oversized and perfect for this last bit of winter weather. I have this in several colors and would totally recommend it! This particular color/style is only available in a L but you can find other colors HERE & HERE! NOTE: Size Down (I’m in a small). NOTE 2: Express is offering an extra 30% off at checkout making it under $30 dollars.
* 2. Dooney & Bourke Large Barlow Tote – $271.60: I got this tote for Christmas and I love it. Obviously you don’t NEED this purse for work (or really any occasion) but at 30% off, I just had to include it!
* 3. Nadri Halo Pendant Necklace – $48: Anytime I wear a shirt/sweater with a pronounced V-neck, I like to wear a simple necklace to fill some of the blank space. This piece is delicate, simple and chic; you really can’t go wrong.
* 4. Alfani Seamed Pull-On Skinny Pants – $39.98: These are the best, I seriously wear them all the time. They are comfortable while remaining professional and go with sweaters and blouses alike! NOTE: Run TTS.
* 5. Nordstrom 2ct tw Cubic Zirconia Earrings – $46: In the interest of full disclosure, I don’t wear earrings. However, I know A LOT of people that have these and swear by them! Diamonds are incredibly expensive and in my opinion, unnecessary for everyday. A nice pair of simple studs are chic and offer the same beauty for a much more wallet friendly price. If I wore earrings, these would be my pick!
* 6. Stainless Steel Lucky Elephant Bracelet – $19.99: I’ve mentioned this bracelet on my blog before and surprise, I’m still loving it. I typically stack it with a couple of my Alex & Ani bracelets and think it really helps pull an outfit together with very little effort (that’s my kind of accessory)!
* 7. It Cosmetics CC+ Cream – $38: This is the foundation that I wear everyday. It has a good medium coverage (IMO) and gives a nice finish to the skin. NOTE: I’m in the shade light.
* 8. Tarte Double Duty Beauty Contour & Highlight Palette – $19: This is my favorite contour/highlight palette of all time. The contour shade is cool-toned without being gray and the highlight shade would look beautiful on a variety of different skin tones. And BONUS, it’s on sale for only $19 dollars.
* 9. Buxom Full On Lip Cream – $20: This is typically the only product I wear on my lips at the office. It’s easy to apply, super moisturizing and is the perfect compliment to your natural lips. There is a slight tingling sensation when you first apply it, but after a couple minutes that feeling goes away. NOTE: I use shades White Russian, Dolly & Rose Julep (shown above).
* 10. Cammila Pointed Toe Smoking Slipper – $69.95: I have these in both silver and champagne and love them both! They are fun, sparkly and add just the right amount of oomph to any workwear outfit! NOTE: Go up 1/2 size.
* 11. Milani Baked Blush – $7.99: I wear Milani blushes about 70% of the time. They are easy to apply (and blend), last a long time on my cheeks and give a beautiful finish to the skin. For under $10 dollars, I think these are 100% worth having in your collection! NOTE: I wear the colors Dolce Pink & Luminoso.
* 12. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara – $23: No surprise here, Tarte’s “Lights, Camera, Lashes” is easily my favorite mascara of all time. It’s easy to apply, never gets clumpy and lasts all day on my eyes! If Tarte’s formula isn’t for you, check out my guide to ULTA’s 21 Days of Beauty to see when your favorite mascara goes on sale!
So that wraps up my first installment of ‘Workwear Wednesday’. I hope you enjoyed this post and are having a great week thus far! What is your go-to workwear outfit?! Leave me a comment down below and let’s chat!