Happy hump day, friends and welcome back! I hope this week is treating you well and that you’re ready for another installment of Workwear Wednesday! This week’s look will feature my favorite pair of slim fit navy pants and a pair of Steve Madden pumps that just don’t quit! As always, everything will be listed and linked below so without further ado, let’s head to the office!
**Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links**
* 1. Madewell Stripe Embroidered Sleeve Shirt – $49.99: I absolutely love shirts like this; they are lightweight and perfect for spring time at the office. The sleeves are three-quarter length and while it’s not the longest blouse I’ve ever worn, I think it would look great tucked into a pair of high-waisted pants (or jeans). NOTE: Fits TTS. NOTE 2: Similar options HERE & HERE.
* 2. Olivia Burton Dark Bouquet Mesh Strap 30mm Watch – $145: If you’ve been here awhile then you know my obsession for watches is very, very real. I think it’s the perfect accessory to make any outfit look more polished and put together and this beauty is no exception. I mean come on, look at that face! Eeekkkk!
* 3. Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant Necklace – $65: I love these necklaces from Kendra Scott; they are dainty, chic and look great alone or layered with other pieces. NOTE: Color shown above is Iridescent Drusy/Rose Gold.
* 4. Ralph Lauren Stretch Skinny Pants – $89.50: Okay, I know these are a little pricier that what some people are willing to pay for dress pants (trust me, I get it), but they are incredibly comfortable! They’re super skinny, look great with heels and flats alike and have held up incredibly well. I know $90 dollars for ONE pair of pants is a bit much, but I think they’re worth every penny. NOTE: Fit TTS. NOTE 2: Similar options HERE & HERE.
* 6. ULTA Mad for Mauve Blush Palette – $18: I’ve talked about these palettes before, but they’re definitely worth mentioning again! The color selection is perfect for everyday (or a night on the town), and if the mauvey tones aren’t your thing, there is a peachy toned palette as well! NOTE: ULTA products are BOGO 50% off.
* 7. Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation – $29: If I’m not using the It Cosmetics CC+ Cream (which I love), I’m using this (confession: sometimes I mix the 2). I love the coverage and finish it gives, and find that it lasts all day on my skin. If you’re in the market for a new foundation, it might be worth a try. NOTE: I have normal to dry, sensitive skin, and can SOMETIMES get a smidge oily in the T-Zone. NOTE 2: I’m in the shade Ivory.
* 8. Nars Velvet Lip Glide – $26: Comfortable, opaque and easy to apply; seriously, you can’t go wrong. NOTE: I have the shades Bound (shown above), Playpen & Unspeakable. NOTE 2: Similar, more budget friendly option found HERE (this is one of my all-time favorite lip products ever).
* 9. Steve Madden Daisie Patent Leather Pumps – $89.99: A classic nude pump, you really can’t go wrong. NOTE: Go up 1/2 size.
* 10. Kate Spade New York Bright Idea Stud Earrings – $38: A classic, easy to wear stud that is chic and adds the perfect amount of sparkle and glam to any outfit. NOTE: There are multiple color options available.
* 11. Chelsea28 Faux Leather Crossbody Clutch – $32.83: As much as I love a good oversized bag, sometimes a clutch is all you need. It holds all the essentials and a little more and is the perfect neutral shade that goes with anything.
So that wraps up this installment of ‘Workwear Wednesday’. I hope you enjoyed this post and are having a great week thus far! What is your go-to workwear outfit?! Do you prefer skirts? Dresses? Pants? Is your office strictly business attire or more business casual?! Leave me a comment down below and let’s chat!