Hey y’all! Happy Friday and welcome back! I’m so glad the weekend is finally here because these past few days have been a real drag. Anyhoo, what do you guys have planned for the weekend? Anything fun? The weather is supposed to be beautiful here tomorrow so maybe I’ll try to get outside and soak up some sunshine…can we say patio dining?! Today I’m back with another edition of Friday Favorites! I’m talking beauty, fashion, music and TV; so if you want to see what I’ve been loving this week, just keep on reading!
*Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links*
* 1. Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer – $32: My skin has been a little on the drier side this week so I’ve gone back to an oldie but a goodie. The consistency of this primer is more like a moisturizer and is great for creating hydrated, supple skin!
* 2. Too Faced Born This Way Loose Powder – $32: After using the Maybelline Fit Me (which I love) powder for a few weeks, I have gone back to my trusted Too Faced powder. It sets my makeup without looking cakey or dry and gives a healthy finish to the skin.
* 3. Fresh Rose Face Mask – $62: This is one of my go-to masks when my skin is feeling a little drier than normal. It’s gentle, effective and totally worth the money (IMO). However I will say, if you’re sensitive to scents you may not like this; it’s not overly strong, but you can definitely smell it.
* 4. KL Polish – $8.50: You guys know how much I love KL Polish, I couldn’t do a Friday favorites post without talking about her new spring line that just launched! The shades are full of pastel dreams and perfect for this time of year! NOTE: The shade shown above is ‘Gum Would be Perfection’
* 5. L’Oreal Lumi Glotion – $14.99: I love this lotion, it gives a subtle (depending on how much you use) glow to the skin and looks great under makeup or mixed in with a moisturizer. NOTE: I use the shade ‘light’
* 6. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – $20: Dry skin = dry lips. I mainly use this at night before bed but will sometimes throw it on under a liquid lipstick when I need a little extra hydration.
* 7. EVA NYC Surfs Up! Texture Spray – $12: If you’re looking for an affordable texturizing spray, give this one a try! It smells like a dream and creates delightfully messy curls (and waves) in my hair.
* 8. H&M Loose Knit Sweater – $17.99: I’ve been loving these loose knit sweaters from H&M; they’re comfortable, thin without being flimsy and are perfect for the office or a casual night out! NOTE: Fits TTS
* 9. Remington Pro 1′ Flat Iron – $37.99: I love this little straightener; it’s affordable and does a great job straightening my thick, coarse hair. At just under $40 dollars, I think it’s worth a look if you’re in the market!
* 10. Wet Brush – $8.99: This has been the best brush for when I’m fresh out of the shower. It’s perfect for detangling without pulling or ripping out your hair and is gentle on the scalp! I’m glad I finally bit the bullet and picked one up!
* 11. Aerie Softest Tulip Short – $18.71: You guys know I’m all about comfort, and these bad boys are the epitome of comfortable. They’re perfect as PJs or for just lounging around the house. NOTE: Fits TTS NOTE 2: I have the shade ‘Strand’
* 12. Aerie Raw Cut City Sweatshirt – $25: I’m obsessed with this sweatshirt! I generally keep my house pretty cool so I’m always wearing some variety of a long-sleeved top! This sweatshirt is soft, oversized and perfect for lounging around the house or running errands on the weekends. NOTE: Fits TTS (size up for slouchier fit) NOTE 2: I have the shade ‘Olive Fun’
* 13. Converse Chuck Taylor Shoreline Sneakers – $50: These are my favorite slip-on sneakers, bar none. They’re comfortable, trendy and last for years! NOTE: Fits TTS
* 14. Kendra Scott Elton Station Cuff Bracelet – $70: I love this bracelet! It’s simple, chic, beautiful and works well on its own or stacked with other bracelets! It’s the perfect dainty piece to have in your collection and I think I may get myself another one for my birthday! NOTE: I have the rose gold/iridescent drusy color!
* 15. Universal Thread Open Layering Cardigan – $24.99: This is the perfect cardigan for spring time at the office! It’s comfortable, durable and has a relaxed fit that won’t quit! NOTE: Fits TTS
* 1. New Girl: Eeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk! New Girl is finally back, folks! If you’ve been around the blog awhile then you know my affinity for the clowns in apartment 4D is through the roof! This is the shows final season and I (and the rest of the world) am hoping for a happy ending for Nick & Jess. (#NESSFOREVER). I’m excited to see how the writers handle the 3 year time jump and how they choose to wrap things up for the characters as well as the fans! If you’re looking for a new binge-worthy show and have yet to give New Girl a try, I would 1000% recommend it!
So that wraps up this edition of Friday Favorites! I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. If you’re expecting warm, sunny weather, get outside and enjoy some of that free vitamin D, I know I will! And leave me a comment down below and let me know what products were you loving this week; I’d love to chat!