Happy Thursday, friends and welcome back; I hope your week has gotten off to a great start and that today is the best day yet! With fall in full swing, retailers are starting to roll out their coveted holiday gift sets; if you’re anything like me, you want them all. However, while the idea of a gift set is great for multiple reasons, not all are created equal. Most feature a variety of cute, travel size products; and though I can appreciate a good mini lipstick and blush combo, sometimes the overall set isn’t worth the price tag. In an attempt to help you save $$ this holiday season, I have spent the last few weeks perusing a variety of websites and picking out the best deals so you can get the most bang for your buck!
I think this a great way to try more than one product from a brand at a time; whether that be multiple lipstick shades or a new blush/highlighter combo. It’s also great for those of you that are interested in trying a brand for the first time and really have no idea where to start; I find this especially helpful with popular skincare brands/sets! It really just creates a more cost effective way to test multiple products in a line without committing to the full-size price tag; because let’s be honest, this stuff isn’t cheap! I also love splitting the products up and using them as stocking stuffers, gifting them to my best girl friends or in special cases, keeping them for myself 🙂 So now that I’ve babbled for 5243574 hours, let’s jump right in!
*Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links*
1.Tatcha Skincare for Makeup Lovers – $64: If you’ve been wanting to try some Tatcha products (like me), now’s the time to do it! This set is a dream come true for my girls that love makeup but struggle with dry skin; it features a full size Luminous Dewy Skin Mist and travel sizes of the Silk Canvas Facial Primer, Water Cream & Violet-C Radiance Mask! I mean come on, what a delight.
2. The Body Shop Shea Body Care Essentials – $20: How cute is that packaging?! I’ve always been a sucker for sets like this; they’re easy, functional and perfect for that lady in your life that loves a nice relaxing bath (ME!)! For only $20 dollars, I don’t think you can go wrong. Bonus: there are a variety of scents to choose from.
3. NARS Manic Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Set – $45: I don’t know if I’ve mentioned these on the blog before, but I’m obsessed with them. Despite their matte formula, I find them to be very comfortable and long-wearing on the lips; at only $45 dollars, this is one of the best deals on the market. This set includes four FULL SIZE lip pencils and the cutest carrying case you ever did see. If you have a lipstick lover in your life, this would be the perfect gift!
4. Laneige Sleep & Glow Set – $39: I use and love every product included in this kit; if you struggle with dry skin, get this, you won’t regret it. The lip sleeping mask is to die for and the moisture cream hydrates like a dream!
5. Stila Triple Threat Glitter & Glow Eyeshadow Set – $25: Have you guys tried these? If you haven’t and like a sparkly lid, grab a set, they’re stunning! You can break them up among your girlfriends, keep them all for yourself or turn them into stocking stuffers! I have the shades Kitten Karma and Smoldering Satin, and think they would be the perfect addition to any NYE makeup look!
6. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Duo – $39: Yaaassssss; as soon as I saw this I knew I had to include it! This duo features two FULL SIZE All Nighter setting sprays…need I say more?! This is without a doubt my favorite setting spray on the market; it’s helps my makeup last all day long, refreshes my alligator skin and in my opinion, is 1000% worth the money. NOTE: If you’re looking for a more budget friendly option, you can find my other must-haves HERE & HERE!
7. NARS Hot Tryst Cheek Palette – $59: I can’t get over this packaging! And these shades…swoon; if you like a beautiful shimmery (not glittery) blush, this is the palette for you. While I know $60 dollars for a palette seems a bit steep, the quality and beauty are unmatched. You get 4 full size blushes and 2 highlights; so while the initial price tag is a bit jarring, the value you’re getting makes it 100% worth it!
8. Peter Thomas Roth Mask Frenzy – $75: You guys know I love a good PTR face mask; however, they are definitely on the pricier side! Sets like this are great because you have the opportunity to sample a variety of options and are able to decide what works best for you and your skin before dropping $50+ dollars on something you might hate. I also think this would be a great gift to split up among the girls; after all, who doesn’t love a nice spa night at home or a face mask party during girls night?! NOTE: ULTA has a smaller PTR sampler; so if you like the idea of trying multiple products or splitting them up between the girls but don’t want to spend $75 dollars, check this ONE out!
9. YSL Mon Paris Holiday Set – $76: Next to my Chanel Mademoiselle perfume, this is easily my favorite scent. After hours of perusing the ULTA fragrance department with my mom a couple of years ago, she found this gem. While it features both fruity and floral notes, it also has enough musk, cedarwood and bergamot to create the most lovely scent. It’s not overly sweet but it’s also not overly woodsy…I can’t explain it, just go give it a sniff (HA! That sounds weird).
10. Too Faced Sweet Smell of Christmas Liquid Lipstick Set – $25: Eeeekkkkkkkk, how fun are these?! This is something I would definitely break up among the girls. There are 4 different shades that I think compliment a variety of skintones, so depending on you and your friend’s preferences, this could be a fun way to finish off a gift! BONUS: They smell like the holidays!
11. Bite Beauty Mini Agave Lip Mask Set – $18: I mentioned the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Masks in my most recent skincare post (HERE) and as soon as I saw this, I had to include it! This features 3 mini masks in 2 best selling shades (Natural & Maple) and 1 limited edition shade (Candy Cane); so if you’ve been on the fence about trying this product, now’s the time to snag it!
12. ULTA Pro Sponge Kit – $20: I don’t know if you guys have tried the ULTA blending sponges before, but IMO, they’re really good. Their classic sponge has the ‘Beauty Blender’ shape and blends foundation and concealer like a dream. This kit inlcudes 3 classic, 3 angled and 3 mini sponges, along with a cute little sponge holder! For $20 dollars, that’s an ABSOLUTE steal!
13. First Aid Beauty Holiday Cheer Kit – $48: This is the set that changed the skincare game for me! I bought this for myself last year for Christmas and immediately fell in love with the brand. I use a plethora of their products in my daily skincare routine (HERE) and stand behind them 100%. This kit includes the infamous FAB Ultra Repair Cream as well as the Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer, Facial Radiance Peel, Ultra Repair Lip Therapy & the Pure Skin Face Wash (my fav)! If you’ve been on the fence about trying this brand, this might be a nice way to get your feet wet without spending too much $$!
14. Bare Minerals Lunar Matte Liquid Lip Trio – $28: I love the Bare Minerals gen nude lippies! They’re comfortable, flattering and very hydrating on the lips. Considering there are 3 full size lipsticks in the set, this price tag is incredible!
15. Fresh Sky High-Dration – $65: Where are all of my sensitive and dry skin girls at?! I know I’ve mentioned the Fresh Rose Face Mask a number of times of the blog, so when Tanya (thanks girl) found this set, it was a no brainer. While I don’t love the scent of the Fresh Rose line, I love how gentle and hydrating it is on my skin. This brand tends to be a little pricier than some, so if you’ve been eyeing it for a while, maybe give this set a try before REALLY jumping all the way in!
16. No7 Skincare Collection Set – $60: HOLY GREAT DEAL. I’ve talked a little bit about No7 skincare on the blog before, and though I haven’t tried every single thing this kit has to offer, my friends have and think this is 1000% worth the money. If you read my updated skincare routine, you would know that I use (and love) their hydrating facial mask and thinks it works like a dream! So while $60
17. Origins Mini Masks Musts – $28: Here’s another fun face mask set! Much like the PTR sets linked above, this would be great for a girls night in or as stocking stuffers for your mom, sister, daughter or friends! They’re such a great size and allow for a nice pampering session without spending too much $$!
18. Batiste Dry Shampoo Back to School Trio – $9.99: Y’all already know I had to include this dry shampoo kit! While there are a couple of hair care sets from Living Proof (HERE) and Dry Bar (HERE) that look nice, at the rate that I use dry shampoo, I’d rather just pick up a couple of these bad boys and call it a day!
19. Wet N Wild 10-Piece Brush Set – $30: My friend Tanya (she’s the best) found this set on the Walgreens website and holy moly, how cute are these? I don’t know if you guys have ever used Wet N Wild brushes, but I have, and I love them! If you’re new to makeup or are just looking to replace a few brushes without breaking the bank, give these a try!
20. Urban Decay Hex Remedy 24/7 Travel Eye Pencil Set – $39: I love this set because while it includes a classic matte black shade (‘Perversion’), it also includes 4 fun metallic shades that will be great for the upcoming holiday season!
So that wraps up my guide to the best gift-sets this holiday season has to offer. Are you a gift-set kinda gal? If so, are there that you have your eye on?! Leave me a comment down below and let’s chat! Also, stay tuned for a fun fall-themed recipe coming to the blog next week! <3 <3