Happy Monday, friends and welcome back! As you can tell by the title, it’s that time of year again; the long awaited ULTA 21 Days of Beauty sale is back! If you’re new here, I love all things beauty and am always looking for a good sale; I use both drugstore and high-end products, but unfortunately those pricier items RARELY go on sale. However, a couple times a year the beauty Gods come through and bless us with a precious discount on some of our most beloved items. If you’ve never shopped ULTA’s 21 Days of Beauty, essentially they run a 50% off sale on various items for 21 days. In addition to their daily deals, they have hot buys (up to 40% off) that run for the duration of the event. After spending hours (and I really do mean HOURS) perusing ULTA’s add (and website), I have compiled a list of everything that I think is worth a second look!
*I have listed them in the order they will appear on sale*
**Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links**
1. March 18:Smashbox Cali Contour Palette – $19.50 / REG $39 (ONLINE ONLY): This is the contour palette of the summer; the powders are super pigmented, easy to blend and last on the skin all day. For just under $20 dollars, I think this is a steal. BONUS: It’s perfect for traveling!
2. March 18: Murad Anti-Aging Acne Facial Cleanser – $19.50 / REG $39 (ONLINE ONLY): If you’re looking for a face wash that addresses aging and acne concerns (I’m looking at you 31 year old Brittney), I think this is a great option. It never irritates my skin and makes my face feel squeaky clean. Though this is suitable for all skin types, if you have dry skin, I would recommend going in with a facial oil after cleansing to ensure that you don’t get TOO dried out!
3. March 20: M.A.C. Paint Pot – $11 / REG $22: I’m super late to the party but I really like this in place of concealer to prime my eyelids. It’s great for canceling out redness and stays put all day long. If you have trouble with your eye-shadow creasing, give this stuff a shot; it’s only $11 dollars and will last for months.
4. March 21: Becca First Light Priming Filter – $19 / REG $39: I’ve talked about this product recently so I’ll try to keep it brief. If you have dull, dehydrated skin, you NEED this in your life. It has a light citrus scent, brightens up the skin and gives you a plump and supple canvas that is ready for makeup application.
5. March 23: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz – $10.50 / REG $21: The OG of brow pencils. I know there are a ton of drugstore brow options available, but I really think ABH & Benefit have the best pencils (and pomades) on the market. If you’re someone who has been wanting to give this product a go but can’t reconcile the price point, now’s the time to snag it! NOTE: I’m in shade Medium Brown.
6. March 24: IT Cosmetics #225 Powder Brush – $18 / REG $36: I have 4-5 IT Cosmetics brushes and love every single one of them. They are super soft, apply product like a dream and NEVER shed. I know they’re pricier than a slew of other brushes on the market, but if you have the extra $$ to spend, I think they’re 1000% worth their price tag!
7. March 24: Tarte Pro Glow & Blush Palette – $22.50 / REG $45 (ONLINE ONLY): I love Tarte blushes, and much like the Smashbox Contour Palette shown above, I think this is a great option for traveling. It includes 4 blushes, 1 highlighter and 1 bronzer! If you like the Tarte amazonian blush formula, I think this is a great deal!
8. March 25: Skyn Iceland Eye Gels – $15 / REG $30: I really love these eye gels; they’re soothing and do a great job reducing puffiness under the eyes. PRO TIP: Keep them in the refrigerator until you’re ready to use them; the cooling sensation is nice and relaxing.
9. March 25: M.A.C. Fix + Coconut – $13.50 / REG $27 (Diamond/Platinum Members – ONLINE ONLY): I love M.A.C. Fix + and think the coconut scent is springy and perfect for this time of year. If you’ve never used Fix + before, it can be used for a variety of steps in your makeup routine and is definitely worth $13.50…I’m definitely snagging a couple during the sale! NOTE: If coconut is not your cup of tea; they have a rose and lavender option as well! <3
10. March 26: OFRA Nikki Tutorials Highlighting Palette – $14.50 / REG $29: If you’re a watcher of YouTube, then you know Ms. Tutorials is queen of a beaming highlight. OFRA powders are silky smooth, blend like a dream and look beautiful on the skin. If you’re looking for something a little more natural, you can find my favorites HERE & HERE.
11. March 28: Buxom Full-On Lip Cream – $10.50 / REG $21: If you buy ONE thing from the sale, let this be it. The Buxom lip creams are plumping, creamy (duh) and super hydrating. NOTE: I use the shades: White Russian (perfect nude), Dolly, Rose Julep & French Martini.
12. March 29: Velour Lashes – $13 / REG $26 (ONLINE ONLY): In the interest of full disclosure, I don’t wear false lashes; however, if I have a special occasion, these are one of the pairs I reach for. They’re dramatic without being too much (at least for me) and really make your eyes pop! NOTE: This is the style Friends Whisp Benefits.
13. March 29: Tarte Toasted Palette – $19.50 / REG $39: If you’re a warm-toned eyeshadow lover, this is the palette for you! While their shadows do have a bit of kick-up, I find them smooth, easy to blend and long-lasting on the eyes. I’ve used this palette for the last year and still reach for it multiple times a week!
14. March 29: Too Faced Born This Way Setting Powder – $16.50 / REG $33 (ONLINE ONLY): Yaaassssssss! I’m so glad this setting powder is finally a part of the sale. I love using this to set my makeup because it’s silky smooth and never leaves me looking cakey. NOTE: I use the translucent shade.
15. March 30: Dermablend Loose Setting Powder – $14.50 / REG $29: True story, I love this powder almost as much as the Too Faced powder I mentioned above. It’s finely milled, silky smooth and never dries me out. I always, always keep a stash so I never run out.
16. April 2: First Aid Beauty Radiance Facial Pads – $16 / REG $32: If you’ve been around the blog for any length of time, then you know how much I love FAB; their products are great for dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin and these radiance pads are no exception. I go in with one of these after cleansing my face and have been loving the results. I use them about 3 times a week and have noticed smoother, brighter skin since adding this step to my skincare regimen.
17. April 4: Tarte Quick Dry Lip Paint – $10 / REG $20: I think I’ve mentioned these lippies on the blog before; while they aren’t my favorite liquid lipstick formula on the market, with the help of a little lip balm, I think they’re a really nice option. They’re long lasting, opaque and come in a ton of shades. If you struggle with dry, cracked lips, I would recommend exfoliating and wearing a lip balm underneath. NOTE: I use the shades: Bestie, Rosé, Festival & Killin’ It.
18. April 5: Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum – $22 / REG $45: I picked this up early last year and have been using it ever since. It helps even out my skin-tone and creates a more radiant, supple appearance. If you struggle with dark spots or uneven skin texture, I would 1000% recommend adding a vitamin c serum to your skincare routine.
19. April 6: Benefit Gimme Brow – $12 / REG 24: If you’re looking for a tinted, waterproof brow gel that stays put all day, this is it! I use the shade 3 Medium and love the look it gives my brows. It tames my unruly hairs and stays in place all day. Hallelujah!
1. Tarte Maracuja Oil – $28 / REG $48: I love, love, love this facial oil; it’s soothing, hydrating and perfect for anyone that struggles with dry skin.
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Blush Trio – $18 / REG $30: I know I’ve talked about these blushes before but I think they’re worth mentioning again. I like that you get 3 shades in 1 palette; again, great for traveling; and the powders are very pigmented and last a long time on the skin. They come in a variety of color combinations and my two favorites are: Cocktail Party & Peachy Love.
3. Bare Minerals Invisible Bronzer – $19 / REG $28: I love this bronzer for an all-over subtle glow. When I’m super fair in the winter, I will use it as a traditional bronzer; however, in the summer I like to use it as an all-over finishing powder. I know that might sound crazy but I promise it looks beautiful! NOTE: I use the shade medium.
4. Smashbox 24hr Shadow Primer – $12 / REG $21: Full disclosure, I’ve never used this product before. I just picked it up after hearing everyone rave about it and can’t wait to see how it performs. If you’re someone who has been on the fence, now might be the time to pick it up. I will definitely let you know how I feel about it after trying it out for a while! Have you tried this? Do you like it?
5. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum – $25.20 / REG $36: Calling all my dry-skin gals; if you’re in need of a hydration boost, this is a really great product. It’s hydrating without being too heavy, and works for a variety of skin types.
6. Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops – $21 / REG $42: I love using these drops in the summer mixed in with my foundation. I know a lot of people use it as a liquid highlighter, but I like it mixed in with my base makeup to create a more all-over radiant finish. NOTE: I use the shade Moonlight. NOTE 2: If you’re looking for a more budget friendly option, look HERE!
So that wraps up my 21 Days of Beauty post! I hope this was helpful and informative in some way, and if you’re shopping the sale, I’d love to know what you’re picking up!