Happy Thursday, friends and welcome back! It’s been a couple of months since I’ve done a favorites post so I thought I would hop on here and share a few things that I have been loving throughout June and July. Also, in case you missed it, I shared some really fun news on the blog a couple of days ago, so if you’re interested in checking it out, you can find that post —>HERE!
As for my favorites; I have mainly fashion and beauty products to share this time around; so if that’s not your cup of tea, you may wanna skip this one. However, if you like that kinda thing, let’s jump right in!
**Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links**
1. Old Navy Distressed Power Straight Jeans – $45: I’ve talked about the Power Straight Leg Jeans from Old Navy before and I’m still loving them! They fit TTS, come in a variety of styles/washes (I have 3) and feature a structured fit that hugs the body nicely. BONUS: Old Navy is offering an extra 30% off at checkout!
2. Amazon Lashes Tee – $10.99: I saw this shirt one night while aimlessly scrolling through Amazon (like you do) and just had to have it! I think the screen print is super cute and I find it very easy to style! It fits TTS and washes up nicely! For $10.99, I’m not disappointed. In fact, I liked it so much that I bought it in white! 🙂
3. Old Navy Ribbed Henley Tank – $12.99: These are some of the best layering tanks around. They have good length, are thin without being see-through and fit TTS! Also, I find that Old Navy updates their color palette as the seasons change, so if you see one you like, snag it! I’m loving the burnt orange for fall!
4. Adidas Coeeze Joggers – $41.70: Okay, before you get turned off by the reviews, I love these pants! I have been looking for a solid pair of joggers for the past few years and NEVER liked any of the ones I tried. I’m short with an athletic build and unfortunately, typical joggers just don’t look good on me. I saw these on the Adidas website one night and knew I had to give them a try. The length is perfect and there’s enough room in the butt/hip area to be comfortable without looking sloppy! If you have a similar shape to me, you might really like these. I have them in Orchid Tint & Active Red.
5. Covergirl TruBlend Undercover Concealer (light nude) – $10.99: If you’ve been on the internet/YouTube at any point in the last few weeks, you’ve probably seen this concealer floating around. I decided to pick it up and give it a try because I love finding affordable makeup must-haves and am apparently easily influenced by the masses – lol. I’ve put my everyday concealer (Too Faced Born This Way) on the back-burner and have been using this guy instead; so far I’m loving it! I find it to be comparable to the Tarte Shape Tape (in formula and consistency), so if you’re a fan of that concealer, you might really like this product!
6. Halogen V-Neck Cami – $29.90: This camisole is part of the ever-so-popular Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and IMO, is one of the best items available. I love wearing camis to the office because they’re easy to layer under cardigans and blazers; however, if you’re not an office gal, they also look great tucked into shorts or jeans for a casual date night out! They come in a variety of patterns/colors, fit TTS and don’t show off too much in the front (hallelujah). NOTE: $29.90 is the anniversary sale price; after August 4th the price goes up to $49.
7. Pixi Glossamer Duo – $18: I know this a little pricier than your typical highlight duo found at Target, but IMO, it’s 1000% worth the money. It’s creamy without being a cream, blinding without being glittery and melts into the skin beautifully! I also use both shades in the duo as eyeshadow on my no-makeup makeup days! I will say, if you’re looking for a subtle highlight, you may want to pass on this guy; he’s pretty blinding.
8. Zella Live-In Leggings – $38.90: This is the other must-have from the Nordstrom sale. I would 1000% pay full price for these bad boys, so since they’re on sale, I definitely recommend picking them up! They’re opaque, suck you in and fit TTS (M). They’re long enough for my tall gals but not too long to where they look sloppy on shorter girls like me. However, if you prefer a 7/8 style, THESE are just as good! NOTE: Both the Live-In and 7/8 Leggings will go up to $59 after the anniversary sale. NOTE 2: Both varieties are FULLY stocked.
9. Supergoop Zinc Screen – $42: I know this is a bit pricey for a sunscreen, but it sits beautifully under makeup and never breaks me out (that’s a win-win). While most physical sunscreens tend to leave a greasy-white texture to the skin, this one from Supergoop has a more natural pearl-like finish. While I know it’s not the most budget friendly option, when I’m wearing makeup, this is the sunscreen I tend to reach for!
10. Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer – $48: I received this moisturizer in one of my Fab Fit Fun boxes and have been using it ever since. Despite not loving the smell of roses (or really anything floral), I’m obsessed with this scent (it’s mild). It’s a luxurious moisturizer that sinks into the skin and really helps brighten the complexion. I typically use this at night after doing all of my regular skincare (cleansing, toning, etc.) and have noticed a considerable difference in the brightness of my skin. Swoon.
11. Kendra Scott Theo Bracelet – $34.97: I received this in my July Rocksbox package and absolutely love it! It’s easy to wear, goes with anything and BONUS: it’s on sale through the Kendra Scott website! If you’re interested, now’s the time to pick it up! 🙂 NOTE: If you’re interested in Rocksbox, how it works and how to get your first month free, you can check out my post HERE for all of the details! <3
12. Target Kersha Slide Sandals – $22.99: Target wins the summer sandal category! They have the cutest shoes for ridiculously affordable prices…I mean honestly, how can you say no to these?! They fit TTS (though if you have super narrow feet, you might want to pass on these), go with everything and are super comfortable.
13. Daisy Rose Toiletry Bag – $22.78: As you can tell by the pattern, this is a Louis Vuitton inspired piece. I love the brown checkered pattern and use this primarily for toiletries when traveling! It has a ton of space and is super easy to clean.
14. Kendra Scott Edie Cuff – $70: My mom got me this cuff for my birthday back in early June and I love it. It’s easy to pair with other bracelets in my collection, but pretty enough to wear on its own! I know it’s a bit pricey, but I’ve been wearing it almost every day so I had to include it!
15. Adidas Superlite No-Show Socks – $13.95: If you’re in the market for a pair of comfortable no-show socks, these are the only ones I use. They’re thin without being flimsy and are actually NO-SHOW! I buy them in packs of 3-5 and am never without them.
MAGIC MOMENT / ULTIMATE FAVORITE
So this is my magic moment of the last couple of months! If you missed Tuesday’s post, David and I are engaged! There will be loads of wedding content coming up on the blog, so if you’re into that sort of thing, stay tuned! <3 <3
I hope you enjoyed this July Favorites post and I hope you’re having an awesome week! What have you been loving over the past couple of months? Anything I need to pick up and try for myself? Leave a comment down below and let’s chat!