Happy Saturday, friends and welcome back. IT’S OFFICIALLY COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON…eeeekkkkkkkkkkk I’m so excited, can you tell?! Anyways, I hope you all had a great week and have a fun weekend planned! As you can tell by the title, today we’re talking all about my Amazon Prime must-haves! Today’s post mainly consists of lifestyle and beauty products, but don’t worry, I’m planning a different post dedicated to all of my Amazon fashion favorites as well…so stay tuned for that! As always, I will list and link everything down below; so without further ado, let’s jump right in!
*Disclosure: Some links may be affiliate links*
1. Cat Headband – $9.99: I picked this up a few months ago after seeing loads of YouTubers wearing something similar. I bought it to use when doing my makeup, because there’s nothing worse than trying to apply foundation and concealer when your hair is flying around in your face…seriously, it’s so annoying. Also, it has cat ears; how could I resist?!
2. Travel Jewelry Organizer – $24.99: Over the past few months I’ve accumulated some new jewelry pieces and wanted to ensure that I had a good and safe way to travel with them. I saw this on Amazon late one night and loved the variety of spaces/compartments it had and really liked that it zipped shut. I’ve used it multiple times and have ZERO complaints! NOTE: There is currently a $5 dollar off coupon making it $19.99 🙂
3. Handheld Steamer – $26.99: This is another product I was “influenced” to buy; and if you follow any fashion bloggers on Instagram, chances are, you’ve seen it. I’m not a huge fan of ironing (is anyone?), so I thought I would pick this up to help me get the wrinkles out of my blouses for work. It’s super lightweight and easy to travel with so if you have any weddings / events in the near future, this is a great thing to add to your suitcase!
4. Purse Organizer – $24.88: If you are someone who carries a large purse / tote everyday, this is 1000% worth grabbing. It helps keep your bag structured, organized and really makes it easier to find things. Before I started using this, my bag just turned into a black hole; I felt like I could never find what I needed – so frustrating. They come in a variety of colors and sizes making them perfect for any bag you carry! NOTE: Amazon is offering a 20% off coupon making it just under $20 bucks!
5. Face Razors – $4.99: These are my favorite face razors; I’ve used them numerous times and haven’t experienced any negative reactions. Yippie!
6. Tend Skin – $21.99: If you have sensitive skin, you NEED this! I’ve started incorporating this every time after I shave and it has made such a difference. My razor-burn is all but gone, and though it stings for 2.5 seconds after application, it’s so helpful I don’t even care. Seriously, if you struggle with razor-burn and/or ingrown hairs, I highly recommend Tend Skin!
7. Tripod – $14.99: I purchased this after getting my Cannon SL2 and have been loving it so far. It’s lightweight and relatively sturdy for what it is. Now I wouldn’t recommend taking it outside during a windstorm; but it would be fine in normal/milder weather conditions. Also, I love that it comes with a carrying case!
8. Apple Watch Band – $9.99: As much as I love my Apple watch, I have trouble with the silicone band that it comes with; it irritates my skin and makes it very uncomfortable for me to wear even when I’m not working out. I decided to pick up a couple of leather bands to see if that made any difference, and so far so good! Of course I will keep you updated as I start to wear them for more workouts and let you know if anything changes! NOTE: I have the Apple Watch 3 series – 42mm 🙂
9. Tanning Mitt – $9.99: I know I’ve mentioned this before, probably more than once, but I love it so much that I had to mention it again! This set comes with a tanning mitt for your body, your face and an exfoliating glove (yaaassss). If you plan on self-tanning, I 1000% recommend getting a mitt; and more than that, a mitt that fits snug around the wrist (it makes for a much easier application IMO). PRO TIP: I use this mitt to blend in my Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs and it works like a charm!
10. Handheld Vacuum – $45.04: If you have pets, children or just need something to get into small spaces, I highly recommend a little handheld vacuum. I find that this one works better than the Bissell and Black & Decker options.
11. Auburn Tumbler – $29.99: What better way to show your school spirit than a 30oz tumbler you can carry around?! WAR DAMN!
13. Face Mask Applicator – $3.98: Okay, I know this might seem silly, but when you’re working with clay masks it’s much easier to use a silicone “brush” during the application process. Sure, using your hands isn’t the end of the world, but it’s much less messy if you resort to one of these bad boys!
14. Felt Hangers – $21.99: I finally took the plunge and changed out all of my hangers to these grey felt ones from Amazon. They’re sturdy, lightweight and help save space!
15. Manicure Box Set – $7.99: If you’re someone that does your nails consistently, this is a great thing to have on hand! It comes with a variety of emery boards and buffing blocks, and has enough space to hold a pair of clippers and small scissors! I highly recommend.
16. Checkered Wallet – $16.78: I’m sure you’ve seen this particular wallet floating all around the internet; it’s LV inspired and y’all, I love it. There’s a ton of space for cards/cash/coins and zips closed so you never have to worry about anything falling out! If you like the LV look but don’t want to pay $500+ dollars for a wallet, I highly recommend picking this up! NOTE: I also have the makeup and tote bags – I will do a dedicated post to the whole collection so I can share my thoughts! 🙂
17. St. Tropez Self Tanner – $42: This is still my go-to self-tanner. I use both the regular 8-hour formula as well as the express tanning mousse and love them both! I use it with the mitt shown above and never turn out orange, streaky or patchy! I know self-tanner is all about personal preference, but if you haven’t given this one a try, I think it’s worth picking up! NOTE: It comes in a smaller size if you want to try it out before REALLY committing.
18. iPhone Chargers (3pk) – $9.99: I don’t know about you guys, but I try and keep an iPhone charger in just about every room in my house. I also like to keep extras on hand for when I travel and I love that these are 6ft (they can reach sooooo far); I mean honestly, how annoying are those short charging cords?
19. Nippies Skin Pasties – $25: YOU GUYS…RUN DON’T WALK – These are AMAZING! If you’re one of the gals, then you know that there are some tops and dresses you can’t wear a normal bra with, and while I support the girls that just go free, I can’t do it. I’ve tried to find the best sticky boobs for what feels like a decade and y’all, I finally found them. They come in 2 different sizes and are thin enough to be undetectable under tighter shirts, dresses and bodysuits! They come in a carrying case so they won’t get messed up when you travel and for $25 dollars, I think they are 1000% worth picking up! NOTE: They come in 3 different color options: light. medium and deep – (I can use both light and medium) & 2 size options (I use the L).
20. Beauty Sponges (5pk) – $8.99: If you’re a makeup lover, you NEED these! I’ve tried a slew of different sponges over the years and these are by far my favorite! They are the closest thing to a Beauty Blender I’ve found and if i’m being honest, these are better. They expand nicely when wet and do a great job blending out foundations and concealers. If you’re in the market for a new sponge and are tired of spending $20+ dollars, get these! Like…you get FIVE sponges for under TEN dollars…is that even legal?!
21. Hanging Toiletry Bag – $11.99: I bought this a few months ago to use during my Memphis trip this past May, and I absolutely love it. It fits a ton of products, zips closed and is super easy to clean. I also think this would good for people who live incredibly small spaces (little to no counter space); you could just hang it on the back of the door and take out what you need as you go. It comes in a variety of colors and patterns and I highly recommend!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post; there’s nothing quite like a good Amazon favorites haul. Like I mentioned above, I will do a dedicated Amazon fashion post next week, so stay tuned for that – I have some cute pieces! Do you have any must-have Amazon products that I should try?! Leave me a comment down below and let’s chat!
Also, Wedding Wednesday’s will be back next week! See you then!