Happy Friday, friends and welcome back! As you can tell by the title, it’s that time of year again; the long awaited ULTA 21 Days of Beauty sale is back! If you’re new here, I love all things beauty and am always looking for a good sale; I use both drugstore and high-end products, but unfortunately those pricier items RARELY go on sale. However, a couple times a year the beauty Gods come through and bless us with a precious discount on some of our most beloved items. If you’ve never shopped ULTA’s 21 Days of Beauty, basically they run a 50% off sale on various items for 21 days. In addition to their daily deals, they have hot buys (up to 40% off) that run for the duration of the event. After spending hours (and I do mean HOURS) perusing ULTA’s add (and website), I have compiled a list of everything that I think is worth a second look!
In the interest of full disclosure, this particular event is a little less exciting than the last; however, there are still some steals that I think are worth picking up and adding to your collection! So let me quit rambling and let’s get to it! Happy shopping! 🙂
**I have listed the items in the order they will appear on sale**
***Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links***
1. September 2: Ofra Single Pan Highlighters – $14.50 / REG $29: I think I’ve talked about these highlighters before but I thought they were worth mentioning again. I love Ofra highlighters; however they’re not for the faint of heart. If you prefer a more subtle glow, try THIS one. NOTE: I use shades Glazed Donut & Star Island.
2. September 2: Foreo Luna Play Plus – $24.50 / REG $49: If you’ve been looking for a facial cleansing “brush” that doesn’t break the bank, I think the Foreo Luna Play is a GREAT option! It’s affordable, waterproof and deep cleans the skin without breaking it out! I also think it’s easier to keep clean due to the silicone design and BONUS: it’s perfect for travel!
3. September 2: Clinique Take Off the Day Cleansing Balm – $15 / REG $30: This is my favorite way to take off my makeup; it’s moisturizing without being oily, breaks down all of my makeup (even waterproof mascara) and never irritates my skin. I will definitely be picking up a couple of these during the sale! <3
4. September 3: Becca Hydro Mist Powder – $19.50 / REG $39: This is one of the most interesting powders I’ve ever used. Initially, despite loving the finish, I wasn’t sure if I liked the “wet” feeling it gave my skin. However, after using it a few more times, I really grew to love the feeling and formula; it’s lightweight, blurs the skin and leaves you with a flawless complexion.
5. September 3: Mario Badescu Rose Hip Nourishing Oil – $11 / REG $22: If you have dry dehydrated skin, this is for you! I started noticing a lot of uneven texture and various dry spots around my mouth and cheek area (the worst); however, after 2 weeks of consistent use, my skin was looking more healthy and plump than ever!
6. September 4: Skyn Iceland Firming Eye Gels – $8.75-16 / REG 17.50-32: These are some of my favorite eye gels on the market. They’re thick without being heavy, never slip around and leave a nice cooling sensation on my under eyes. I don’t use them nearly as often as I should but every time I do, I love the result.
7. September 4: Bare Minerals Concealer – $10 / REG $20: This is the best way I’ve found to cover up stubborn blemishes and redness; it never leaves me cakey and lasts all day (hallelujah)! If you find yourself struggling with your traditional liquid concealers (to cover problem areas), maybe give this a try! NOTE: I’m in the shade Bisque.
8. September 7: ABH Brow Definer – $11.50 / REG $23: The queen of brow products herself, Miss Anastasia Beverly Hills! I use both the brow wiz and brow definer so when I saw that this was part of the sale, I got very excited! If you’re a fan of this particular pencil, I highly recommend stocking up while it’s 50% off! NOTE: I wear shade Medium Brown.
9. September 10: St. Tropez Express Bronzing Mousse – $22 / REG $42: If you guys have been around the blog for any length of time then you know that St. Tropez is my go-to self-tanner. I use both the original and express formulas and love them both. When using the express version I typically leave it on for 3-4 hours before rinsing it off. Upon getting out of the shower, you won’t look nearly as dark as you think you should, DON’T PANIC (because I did), it continues to develop for another 12-24 hours! 🙂 If you plan on using this for a special occasion, I suggest applying it a FULL day before your special event as I find that you get the most color pay off beginning on day 2 :).
10. September 11: Buxom Plumpline Lip Liners – $9 / REG $18: I love these lip pencils; I use them for all over color, throw a gloss on top and call it a day! I find them easy to work with and super opaque in color! For just under $10 dollars, I think it’s worth picking up a few! NOTE: I wear shades Dolly Danger, Restricted, Hush Hush & Espionage.
11. September 12: Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara – $11.50 / REG $23: I know I’ve talked about this loads of times but it’s a solid mascara so I had to mention it again. For special occasions when I want really fluttery lashes, I use this in conjunction with my Benefit Roller Lash and absolutely love the finish! It’s like falsies without the stress – lol.
12. September 13: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush – $14.50 / REG 29: If you’re looking for a blush that lasts ALL. DAY. LONG; look no further, Tarte’s the way to go! Their blushes are opaque, sit beautifully on the skin and come in loads of colors. NOTE: I use shades Dollface & Peaceful.
13. September 13: Clarisonic Revitalizing Brush Head – $13.50-16 / REG $27-32: You guys know I love my Clarisonic Mia 2. I used to exclusively use the sensitive brush head but lately I’ve been using the revitalizing option and have been loving it so far. I find that it works well for sensitive skin and does a great job deep cleaning the face without causing irritation.
14. September 15: Too Faced Hangover RX Face Primer – $17 / REG $34: I recently went back to using this primer and have been loving it. If you’re someone who struggles with drier skin, I think this would be a great option for you! I’m not sure how well my oily girls would like this as it’s pretty hydrating, but if you’re more normal to dry (even combo), I think you would like it! NOTE: I didn’t include this on the list, but the 3-in-1 Primer & Setting Spray is also on sale! 🙂
15. September 15: Mario Badescu Aloe Vera Toner – $7.50 / REG $15: This is another staple product for me. I never liked using toners because I always felt like they stripped and irritated my skin (sensitive skin problems, am I right?), but after trying this one out a couple of years ago, I’ve never looked back. It’s gentle and soothing to the skin and makes sure everything is thoroughly cleansed and balanced. If you’re looking for a mild toner that’s suitable for dry sensitive skin, give this one a try!
16. September 19: Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick – $9 / REG $18: This is one of my favorite liquid lipstick formulas; it’s matte without being overly drying, opaque in color and lasts a long time on the lips (at least on me). I also find it easy to wear and reapply, which if you’re familiar with some liquid lipstick formulas, is a great bonus. NOTE: I wear shades Farm & Fuzzy, Stone, Talk is Chic & Bare with Me.
17. September 21: Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencils – $11 / REG $22: This might be the BEST thing from this sale…okay that might be a stretch, but it’s definitely one of my favorites. I think these are some of the best eye pencils on the market but can never justify spending $22 dollars on an eyeliner when I can use the ULTA Gel Liners (almost as good) for about 1/2 the price. They come in loads of colors, never smudge and stay on my water line for HOURS. NOTE: I use shades Whiskey, Mainline, Stash & Vice.
18. September 21: Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil – $12 / REG $24: Between ABH and Benefit, my eyebrows are always taken care of! I love both brands equally but am currently using the Benefit precisely brow pencil! NOTE: I’m in shade 3.5 Neutral Medium Brown.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I hope you enjoy shopping the sale! Is there anything listed above that’s a holy grail product for you?! Is there anything from the sale that I didn’t mention that you will be shopping for? Leave me a comment down below and let’s chat!
I hope you guys have an awesome and safe holiday weekend! If you guys plan to be out and about, I will be uploading a Labor Day Sale Guide tomorrow, so stay tuned for that. Otherwise, I’ll see you guys next week!