Happy Monday, friends! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend; mine consisted of football, Hallmark Movies galore 🙂 and some Sunday cleaning boo :(. Anyways, as you can tell by the title of today’s post, we’re talking all about gifts for HIM! I can’t tell you how many people reach out to me every season saying they need help with gift ideas for their boyfriends, husbands, brothers and dads. Well, look no further; I’m here to help! I get it, boys are tough. I feel like they just buy whatever they want as soon as they think of it leaving us to scramble around like chickens with our heads cut off come December 24th; come on boys, help us out!
I have perused the internet and rounded up some things that I think would work for a variety of men in your life. Some of these things I’ve gifted myself and others are things that my friends and family have gifted; you know I only wanna give you guys the best! The gifts span different price points and styles, in hopes that there is something here for everyone! So let me stop rambling and let’s jump right in!
**Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links**
1. Nordstrom Quarter-Zip – $59.50: If you’re new around here, I love a man in a quarter zip (hint hint David :)). I think they’re classy without being overly dressy and are appropriate for a variety of venues and situations! This is a cotton-cashmere blend and fits TTS. It’s available in a ton of colors and even comes in a tall option!
2. Beard Grooming Kit – $24.97: If you’re man keeps a beard, a grooming kit could be a great gift option. I find that a lot of guys don’t really put “beauty” items on their wish-lists and oftentimes, things like this get left on the back-burner. Despite their lack of enthusiasm for all things beauty, once they have it, they won’t regret it!
3. MVMT Element Watch – $115: If you’ve been around a while, you know I have an affinity for watches. I think they can help elevate any outfit and are a great gift option no matter the recipient. I love the gold and black combo on this watch; I think it’s sleek and would look great with casual attire or a dressier date-night (suit) look! I know it’s a smidge over $100 dollars, but I genuinely think it’s worth the $$.
4. Portable Flask – $30: Does your guy hike? Hunt? Or really do anything where a portable cup/flask could come in handy?! If so, I think this is awesome! It looks a lot more like a thermos and not your traditional “flask.” It’s stainless steel with a leather cover and comes in right at $30 bucks. 🙂
5. Lands End Moccasins – $27.47: I bought these for David last year and he absolutely loved them! He was never a slipper/house-shoe kind of guy but these bad boys from Lands End changed the game! They fit TTS and are currently on sale for under $30 bucks. If you happen to catch them when they’re not on sale, I still think they’re worth the $$. I will say Lands End runs sales frequently so just keep checking. However, If you don’t want to pay full price and need something ASAP, THESE slippers from Amazon have really solid reviews and look pretty darn similar!
6. ATL Hat – $22.49: If your guy is a sports fan (or city enthusiast), you can’t go wrong with a snapback hat (or t-shirt). Most places (I shop at Fanatics and Lids) run loads of sales this time of year so you’re typically able to find something under $30 bucks and they have loads of designs to choose from!
7. J Crew Straight Leg Pants – $65: I love these straight leg pants from J Crew, they’re dressy enough to wear to work (most offices) cut casual enough to be comfortable. They have an extensive size rang (hallelujah), fit TTS and come in a variety of coors. If you’re looking for a more slim/skinny fit, they loads of options available in those styles as well!
8. Fossil Wallet – $41.99: I don’t think you can ever go wrong with a nice wallet. This is one of those things that I feel like men neglect. They will use a wallet until it’s literally falling apart at the seams. I always buy a couple of these on black Friday and keep them on hand in case I need a last minute gift for someone; it’s saved me more times than I can count!
9. Gap Joggers – $39.50: Joggers are all the rage right now (I certainly wear them all the time) and these are cute, comfy and affordable. If you’re looking for a different style, they have loads options for you!
10. Herschel Toiletry Bag – $29.90: I am a HUGE fan of Herschel Co’s products, and their toiletry bags are no exception. There is plenty of room for everything your guy will need while traveling and they come in a variety of styles. While I’ve got you here, if you’re looking for a nice overnight bag, THIS one from Herschel is one of my favorites! I also really like THIS option from Sole Society.
11. Burgundy Tie Set – $30: I love this option for guys who have to dress up for work or just like to dress up in general. The Tie Bar offers gift sets that come with a tie and pocket square (they have other options) and they have loads of color options to choose from! *I just might get the groomsmens ties from here for my wedding next year; they’re THAT good :)*
12. Yeti Tumbler (20oz) – $29.99: Who couldn’t use a Yeti Tumbler?! I know I could. They come in a variety of colors and sizes; there’s something available for everyone.
13. Legendary Flannel Shirt – $29.99: I love these Legendary flannel shirts! You can find them on Amazon (hello prime shipping :)) and they come in a slew of color/pattern options! They have extensive sizing and are perfect for this time of year!
14. Sony Bluetooth Speaker – $57.98: The Sony Bluetooth Speaker made Oprah’s favorite things list this year, so obviously I had to include it! It’s great to use when you’re in the shower or in the summertime by the pool. For under $60 dollars, I think this is a stellar option!
15. Cole Haan Chukka Boot – $149.90: If you’re looking to splurge a little this season, these Cole Haan Chukka boots would be a great option! They come in black and brown and can be dressed up or down! They’re currently FORTY percent off making them $150 (originally $250) and fit TTS!
16. Gold Cufflinks – $44.28: Similar to the tie set linked above, this would be great for the guys that dress up often. I know it might seem a bit cheesy but I think they are a nice, classic gift.
17. Portable Charger- $59.96: I don’t know about you, but I could use one of these bad boys! Seriously though, who couldn’t use a portable charger?! They’re great for concerts (my phone ALWAYS dies), travel (who hasn’t forgotten their charger?) and everyday use!
That wraps up my Holiday Gift-Guide for Him! I hope you enjoyed it and found it somewhat helpful! I know boys can be a bit a tough to buy for, but hopefully this will give you some inspiration and guide you in the right direction!
Thanks for stopping by and reading my post(s); I genuinely appreciate it! <3
Until next time,