Happy Wednesday, friends and welcome back! I hope your week has gotten off to a good start and that the second half flies by. As you can tell by the title, I’m back with with another installment in my gift-guide series, and today we’re talking all about the best gifts for the beauty lover(s) in your life! I’ve rounded up some of the best single items and gift sets for the holidays that I think are worth a second look! As always, everything will be listed and linked below; so without further ado, let’s jump right in!
**Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links**
1. Relavel Travel Makeup Case – $24.99: If you’re looking for a legit travel makeup case, look no further. It’s more affordable than anything you can find at Ulta/Sephora (for the same size) and I love how you can move the compartments around in order to fit your needs. It comes in loads of colors and is on prime shipping (yaaassssss) 🙂
2. Fenty Gloss Bomb Set – $42: You guys know how much I love the Fenty Gloss Bombs and I thought this set was too cute to pass up! It comes with 5 super cute mini glosses; you can keep them all for yourself or split them up amongst your friends! Either way, I think this set is 1000% worth it!
3. Tarte Chrome Paint – $22: You guys, I had to include these! If you’re looking for a glittery shadow that lasts on the lid ALL. DAY. LONG, the Tarte Chrome Paints are where it’s at! They come in 8 shades and are all incredibly beautiful! NOTE: My favorites are Top Yacht, Frosé, Paradise & Fire Dancer!
4. T3 Twirl Curling Iron – $116: I feel like T3 is all the rage right now (well, really for the last couple of years) and I totally get the hype! If I curled my hair more, I would 100% spend the $$ and get one of these for myself! I’ve used my friends Twirl on a variety of occasions and fall in love more and more every time. I love the 1.25 in barrel, though they have loads of size options and styles to choose from!
5. Laneige Kiss Me at Midnight Set – $28: I swear by the Laneige lip sleeping mask and will forever be a fan! Any gift set they offer, I want it. I also really like their Water Sleeping Mask (swoon). <3
6. June Berry Jade Roller – $15.95: Amazon has the best finds, am I right?! I feel like I was the last person on the jade roller train but I’m so glad I jumped on! This is great to use at night after putting on your oils and serums; I find that it really helps the products to sink into my skin!
7. PTR Face Mask Set – $75: If you have a face mask lover in your life, this is a GREAT option. There are 6 different masks in the set and each last quite a while (I got this a couple seasons ago). It’s great for a girls night in or for the person that loves to pamper themselves and have spa nights at home! Much like the other sets, you can break this up and gift a couple to multiple friends or family members; really the possibilities are endless! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
8. Spa Headbands – $8.99: To go with your PTR face mask set, these spa headbands are great for face masking and makeup application alike! There’s nothing worse than getting loads of foundation or pumpkin face mask goo in your hairline…am I right?! These bad boys help to prevent that from happening, are cute AND affordable!
9. Tarte Cheek Wardrobe – $35: If you’re new to Tarte blushes, they last for years on the skin! This set comes with 3 highlighters and 6 blushes; again, you could split them up amongst friends…or keep them all yourself, I won’t tell! 🙂
10. Best of Elf Set – $10.50: If you haven’t tried anything from Elf, now’s the time! This set includes the Elf Jelly Highlighter, Poreless Putty Primer, Lip Plumping Gloss & Total Face Sponge! I absolutely love their putty primer and jelly highlighter, and can’t wait to try their plumping gloss! For under $15 dollars, I hope this is under the tree for all of us this year! <3
11. Lush ‘Merry Christmas’ Set – $29.95: Who doesn’t love a good bath bomb?! Lush has the best range of bath products on the market and I don’t think you can go wrong with any of their holiday gifts sets! I also think THIS set is a winner!
12. Fishers Finery Silk Pillowcase – $43.99: I finally bit the bullet and purchased a silk pillowcase! I found this one on Amazon, because let’s be honest, the Slip Brand is a weeeee bit pricey (though I hear they’re lovely). My skin has improved (less acne) and I’ve noticed waaaayyyy less hair breakage (hallelujah). If you’re looking for a silk pillowcase option that won’t break the bank, I highly recommend checking out Amazon! They have LOADS of options!
13. Elf Skincare Set – $15: This set is only $15 dollars and I can’t get over it! I know they’re all mini sizes, but I think that’s great for traveling! Their toner and hydrating moisturizer are amazing; if you’re looking for an affordable set that is great for on-the-go or for someone dipping their toe into the skincare world; give this one a try!
14. Ole Henriksen O.M.G. Set – $50: Speaking of skincare…I think these kinds of sets are great for anyone who wants to switch things up and try something new. It’s nice to get your feet wet with a brand without having to commit to full-size products with a full-size price tag, ya know what I mean?! I love the Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Cream and Truth Serum; so for $50 bucks, I think this set is 1000% worth checking out!
15. Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Eye Masks – $25: I’ve used a lot of eye masks over the years and these are some of my favorites. They’re hydrating and really help reduce puffiness, especially in the mornings after a long night. BONUS: they look pretty cool too 🙂
16. Smitco Exfoliating Gloves – $11.99: You guys, I swear by these gloves! I have the driest skin known to man and a simple exfoliating scrub just won’t do the trick; however, when I add these bad boys in, I have a whole new body! My skin feels like butter and it’s much less patchy than when I use an exfoliator on its own! This is also great for prepping the skin for self-tanner and helping to remove the leftover tan when it’s time to reapply!
17. Huda Beauty Nude Palette – $65: This is one of those splurge items that I’ve had on my list for a while! I’ve used it a number of times (I have the best friends) but have never pulled the trigger for myself. Let’s be honest, $65 dollars for an eyeshadow palette is QUITE steep. However, if you’re looking for a nice splurge item for the beauty lover in your life, find their favorite palette (eyeshadow or otherwise) and surprise them with it! It’ll make them smile, I promise!
18. Carolina Herrera ‘Good Girl’ Set – $74: I absolutely LOVE this scent; my mom bought me a bottle for my birthday and it’s an absolute dream. It’s a sensual, romantic scent with a hint of floral that lasts all day on the skin! There are two versions and I honestly don’t think you can go wrong with either!
That wraps up my holiday gift-guide: beauty edition! I know it can be a bit overwhelming during the holiday season when companies are coming out with gift-set after gift-set. You feel like you need them all but trust me, you don’t! I hope this post helped narrow down some of the options and gave you some beauty themed gift inspo!
NEXT UP: Casual-comfy Thanksgiving lookbook & stocking stuffers for him and her (mostly under $25)! The Thanksgiving lookbook will be up Friday and stocking stuffers will come early next week! Until next time…