Happy Wednesday, friends and welcome back! With the Christmas holiday right around the corner, I thought now would be a good time to share some last minute gift ideas that are available on Amazon with 2-day prime shipping! While there are some companies that are still offering guaranteed Christmas delivery, those options are dwindling by the day and I feel like Amazon is the safest bet! 🙂 As always, I will link and list everything down below; so without further ado, let’s jump right in!
**Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links**
1. Ello Campy Coffee Mug – $13.49: This is great for any of the coffee (or tea) lovers in your life! It holds 16 ounces, has the cutest crackle pattern and claims to be leak proof! For under $15 dollars, I don’t think you can go wrong!
2. Travel Power Strip – $19.99: I know this might not be the most fun gift ever, but it’s super practical. I feel like I’m always in need of a power strip and love that this can fit nicely on my desk! It has 3 regular outlet areas and 4 USB spaces (hallelujah)!
3. Jenn Ardor Mules – $39.99: I absolutely love these mules from Jenn Ardor. I have them in white and black and can’t wait to snag the tan! They fit TTS and are comparable to the ever so popular Gucci mules (in style). So if you love the style of those shoes but don’t want to pay Gucci prices, snag a pair of these; you won’t regret it!
4. Fabric Steamer – $39.99: If you hate ironing, you NEED a steamer! I find this to be super travel friendly and perfect for everyday use! It heats up in less than a minute, is easy to use and has never ruined any of my clothes! Seriously, if you’ve been considering grabbing one, now’s the time!
5. Wallet – $25.09: If you’re looking for an affordable wallet that fits loads of stuff, look no further; this one is amazing! It comes in a SLEW of different color options and is great quality!
6. Travel Jewelry Case – $19.99: I bought this back in the spring and absolutely love it! If you travel a lot and need a way to store your jewelry, this is awesome! There are dedicated spaces for necklaces, rings and earrings, so you’ll never have to worry about your chains getting tangled or losing an earring back…because let’s be honest, that’s the worst!
7. Mixed Metal Cable Ring – $21.99: If you’re looking for a David Yurman style ring, Amazon is the place for you! While I’m sure the real thing is worth the price tag (as far as durability is concerned); I just can’t imagine spending that kind of money on ONE accessory.
8. Sherpa Pullover – $37.99: Sherpas…can you ever have enough?! My vote is NO! I have 2 colors from this particular brand and absolutely love them! They come in a variety of different colors and fit TTS (IMO).
9. Echo Dot 3 – $24.99: If you’re looking for an affordable smart speaker that’s great for small spaces, this is it! It connects to Apple music, Amazon music, Spotify, Pandora and so much more! David has one and highly recommends!
10. Sherpa Lined Slippers – $14.43: Any cozy lovers in your life?! If so, these are amazing! I have them in 2 color options and love them both! They have a hard sole bottom, making it easy to run out the door without fear of ruining them – *praise hands*. As for sizing, if you are in-between sizes, go up one!
11. Weighted Blanket – $76.99: Weighted blankets are all the rage right now and I totally understand why! If you (or someone you know) suffer from insomnia, restless legs or nighttime anxiety; I highly recommend trying a weighted blanket, you might really like it!
12. Blanket Scarf – $14.99: You can never go wrong with a blanket scarf and these bad boys from Amazon are incredibly affordable. They come in a slew of different color/pattern options and currently have a coupon for an extra 50% off making them under 8 DOLLARS!
13. Travel Makeup Case – $25.98: I know I’ve talked about this product before and even included it in my Beauty Gift-Guide, but I think it’s worth mentioning again. It’s that good! If you’re looking for a makeup case that fits a ton of stuff (full-size palettes included) and is perfect for travel, look no further. It’s waterproof, shockproof and fully customizable (on the inside). 🙂
14. Fabric Shaver – $16.99: If you struggle with sweaters that pill and fuzz that accumulates on everything, this is wonderful! It’s safe for a variety of fabrics and is super easy to use! At under $20 bucks, I think every household should have one of these!
15. 6-pc Pearl Headbands – $18.99: If you’ve been on the internet at all in the last 6 months or follow any fashion bloggers on Instagram, you’ve probably seen these floating around! They’re great for elevating any outfit and adding an extra bit of oomph! Pro-tip: throw one of these on when you’re working on 3-4 day old hair and it makes it look like you REALLY tried. 🙂
So that wraps up my last gift-guide of the year! I hope you enjoyed all of the GG content I put out this holiday season and I hope I was able to give you some gift ideas if you needed a bit of direction! I hope you all enjoy the holiday season with your family and friends and I hope 2020 is your best year yet!