Happy Monday, friends and welcome back! I hope you all had a great weekend! Did you guys do anything fun?! I had to wake up early on Saturday so I could get my oil changed (adulting is the worst, am I right?!) and then I had a tour of our rehearsal dinner venue. Up until Saturday David and I didn’t have anything planned for our rehearsal dinner because COVID threw everything off. By the time business started to reopen, the date we needed was already taken (shocker); so I’m so happy that I ended up liking the place I toured because we didn’t really have any other options! Anyways, as you can tell by the title, today I thought I would share some of my favorite Amazon fashion pieces with you all. I feel like most bloggers are focusing a lot on the #NSALE right now (which I totally understand); and while I do love that sale (you can find my favorites HERE), some of the price-points are still a bit high, especially in such uncertain times. Over the years I have purchased LOADS of pieces from Amazon and honestly, I’ve had pretty good luck. I’ve purchased everything from shoes to jewelry and feel like I’ve found some of my go-to pieces. So if you’re looking for some affordable trendy items, stick with me; I’ve got you covered!
**Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links**
1. Maxi Wrap Dress – $31.99: Leigh Ann (from LeighAnn Says) got me on the comfy wrap dress trend. I’ll be honest, I don’t tend to reach for dresses too often as I would prefer to live my life in joggers every day; however, there are some days where I have to go out and about in the real world and feel like a wrap dress makes me look a bit more put together. I think they’re also great to have on hand because they work for a variety of settings: date night, bridal shower, summer wedding, baby shower, etc. If you prefer a shorter silhouette, THIS one is nice! Fits TTS.
2. Jenn Ardor Mules – $36.99: If you’ve been around a while then you’ve seen me talk about these mules before! I have them in 2 colors and absolutely love them. They’re incredible quality and remind me of the Gucci Mules without the outrageous price tag (hallelujah)! I size up 1/2 a size to an 8 and they’re perfect! 10/10 would recommend.
3. Lace V-Neck Blouse – $17.99: I kept seeing these lacy camis & tanks on different boutique websites and while I think they’re cute, I wasn’t willing to pay $48+ for a blouse I wasn’t wearing super often. When I found this I swiftly ordered it in 2 colors (apricot & floral white) and have been loving them ever since. I love that it’s not a spaghetti strap so I don’t feel like I have to wear a cardigan with it when I’m in the office. It fits TTS and when I wash it, I hang to dry!
4. BLACKMYTH Eyelash Tee – $11.99: I love a good graphic tee and this company (BLACKMYTH) has several cute ones on Amazon! I have this particular shirt in both black and white and love them equally. They wash up nicely, are super soft/stretchy and fit TTS (though I sized up for a super roomy fit). I love styling these with a cute pair of high-waisted jeans (or shorts), booties and a mixed-metal bracelet stack. <3
5. Halluci ummer Slippers – $23.99: I have these slippers in 3 colors and have purchased several pairs as gifts. They’re the perfect slippers for spring and summer (as they’re super breathable) and are excellent quality. They’re comfy, cozy (without being hot) and one of my favorite Amazon purchases to date!
6. Tie Dye Tee – $16.99: I’ve talked about this tee on the blog before so I’ll keep it short. It’s a unisex shirt but I still sized up because I wanted it really baggy; though I would say that it fits TTS. They have loads of color options and are super affordable if you’re not interested in making your own!
7. Backpack Purse – $23.99: I typically carry my Dooney & Bourke Totes (thanks mama), but sometimes need something a little easier (lighter) to use when I’m going shopping. This backpack has a nylon material making it super easy to clean and perfect for every day use. It holds up really well against wear and tear and I would hig
8. Nippies Nipple Covers – $25: Have you ever had a top where a bra just will NOT cut it?! If so, you NEED these! They’re reusable, come in 3 different shades (I use caramel) and stay put all day long!
9. Tie Dye PJs – $31.99: I’m still on the tie dye trend and I won’t apologize for it! I love these little PJ sets and I thought this one was right on trend! It comes in a sleeveless version as well but I tend to keep it ice cold in my room at night so I opted for the long-sleeve option! Fits TTS and is super comfy!
10. Faux Fur Slippers – $20.99: Just like the “summer slippers” linked above; I’ve purchased these several times in various colors. I love these for the fall and winter time and think they make great holiday gifts. They have a super durable bottom great for running to the mailbox or everyday errands and fit TTS! 10/10 would recommend!
11. High Waisted Bikini – $25.79: I absolutely LOVE this high-waisted bikini; it has great coverage, fits TTS and is incredibly flattering. I love the smocked material of the top and the little ruffle on the bottoms gives it just a little something extra! It comes in various colors/styles; so if this isn’t your cup of tea, there are other options!
12. Stripped Sweater – $27.99: I purchased this last fall after seeing something similar on a boutique’s Instagram. I loved the style but wasn’t willing to pay close to $50 bucks for it and knew Amazon would come through (they sure did)! I love the slightly oversized fit and think it looks cute with a pair of high-waisted jeans and the white mules shown above! It fits TTS and comes in a few different color patterns!
13. Long-Line Sports Bra – $21.50: I love wearing little tops like this around the house; and though it’s marketed as a long-line sports bra, I wouldn’t recommend it for high-intensity workouts because it doesn’t offer enough support. However, if you’re doing a yoga or pilates class or just want to wear it lounging around the house, I think it’s great! Fits TTS, has a built-in shelf bra, and comes in multiple colors.
14. Def Leppard Tee – $25.95: I don’t know if 33 is considered too old for band tees, but I love them. I have a drawer full of old-school band tees that my mom got me several Christmas’s ago and I love them! You could style this with high-waisted jeans, boots and a leather jacket and be ready to go for Friday night drinks! I know they’re not for everyone, but I love them and think they’re cute! This fits TTS and washes up really well!
1. Open Cuff Bracelet – $8.99: I’m a big fan of cuff bracelets as I find they’re easy to stack with other bracelet styles. This is a simple acrylic bracelet that I love to throw on with just about anything. This same company offers a floral option that I love as well; it’s just so dainty and pretty. 🙂
2. Layered Disc Bracelet – $11.99: I mentioned this bracelet in a recent blog post and am still loving it. I’m a big fan of daintier pieces and this is absolutely my style.
3. Two-Tone Cable Ring – $21.90: If you’re a fan of David Yurman, then this ring is for you! It’s a bit chunkier than what I typically reach for, but you guys, I love it! Instead of doing a ring stack, I just throw this on and feel a little more fun and polished!
4. Layered Lariat Necklace – $14.97: I have seen this necklace style EVERYWHERE, and while I do love it; I change my necklaces out too frequently to pay $60+. Now don’t get me wrong; I’ll definitely splurge on certain pieces (THIS ONE from Kendra Scott is a favorite) but for everyday wear, I tend to go the more affordable route. This company has loads of options (2 layers, 3 layers, etc) so if you’re not loving this exact style, they have more to choose from!
5. Anne Klein Watch – $52: If you’ve been around a while then you know I’m a big fan of watches! I think they’re a great way to elevate any outfit and are easy to stack with a variety of bracelets. I’ll be honest, most of my watch favorites are more on the pricey side (one linked down below and THIS ONE – swoon) so when I found this one on Amazon I knew I had to share it with everyone. I love the way the dark green face contrasts the gold band and think it looks good with everything! If you’re looking for a more affordable watch option, highly recommend this one!
6. Umbra Jewelry Organizer – $20: This is a must-have for me. I don’t own a ton of jewelry so my jewelry box doesn’t really have a suitable place to keep longer layered necklaces and I noticed that just placing them in the drawers left them a tangled mess. This is great because I can hang necklaces and bracelets alike and never have to worry about ruining them!
7. Two-Tone Chain Bracelet – $14.99: Another David Yurman dupe! I just love the gold and silver two-tone look; it’s easy to throw on, affordable and goes with loads of looks. I’ve had it for 3 years and still love it!
8. Layered Lock Necklace – $12.99: This is a simpler take on the layered necklace trend. I don’t know about you, but sometimes I want something less involved and reach for a 2 tiered necklace instead of 4. I love the lock trend that has been going around and have enjoyed having it in my collection!
9. Roman Numeral Ring – $7.99: A Cartier inspired ring without the ridiculous price tag. I’ve only had this one for about 5 months so while I can’t speak to it’s longevity, for $8 bucks, I feel like it’s served me well and is still going strong! BONUS: It comes in 3 different finishes!
10. BAGSMART Jewelry Travel Case – $19.99: I bought this last year for a trip where I wanted to bring some of my jewelry and it’s been one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. I love that it zips closed so that you don’t risk anything falling out; a lot of the travel cases I’ve seen just have a snap closure…and honestly, that scares me. There are places to snap your necklaces in place so that they don’t roll around and get tangled up and even a “card” style insert (for lack of a better phrase – lol) where you can add earrings so they don’t get lost. If you need a better way to travel with your jewelry, I highly recommend checking this out.
11. MVMT Watch – $150: Okay, I know this is pricey but it’s a favorite so I had to include it! I love the MVMT watches (for both men & women) because I think their styles are so modern and chic! I know it’s expensive but if you’re in the market for a splurge item, my MVMT & Caravelle watches are definitely worth the $$.
So that concludes my Amazon fashion and jewelry favorites! I hope you guys enjoyed this post; if you did, let me know down below if you’ve found something from Amazon that you LOVE and think is worth picking up! I’m always on the hunt for something new! Until next time….