Happy Friday, friends and welcome back! We made it to the weekend y’all; HALLELUJAH! If you guys missed Wednesday’s post (HERE), I’m BAAACCCK! I know it’s been MONTHS since I’ve shown my face around here but I’m so thankful that all of you have stuck with me and loved Wednesday’s gift-guide! I had so much fun putting it together for you guys and can’t wait to share my next one with you on Monday (hint: we’re diving into some fun home decor)! While today’s post isn’t necessarily a “gift-guide,” it is an outline of what I think is worth picking up during the Sephora Holiday Sales Event – AKA – the VIB sale….so I mean, it’s a gift-guide of sorts – lol. I will also include some of the products that are on my wishlist at the end…you know, in case you’re dying to know what I want to spend my $$ on. As someone who loves all things beauty, I understand how outrageously expensive makeup, skincare, and haircare can be and think the Sephora sale is a great time to stock up on some of your favorite items without having to pay full price. I also think it’s a nice time to snag holiday gifts for family members as well as trying something new for yourself. I will leave all of the applicable dates, codes and instructions on how to shop below; so without further ado, let’s jump right in!
**Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links**
1. Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick (Pillow Talk Medium)- $34: I know that $34 dollars for a lipstick is INSANE but I truly love this formula and shade from Charlotte Tilbury. It’s matte but not overly drying and lasts such a long time on the lips! It comes in 16 shades and I highly recommend! NOTE: While I don’t think it’s necessary to order the Charlotte Tilbury lip cheat lip liners, I do like them and think THIS SET would be a nice way to try out the line! 🙂
2. Bleu de Chanel Cologne – $125: This was one of the gifts I gave David at our wedding; I wanted him to have a special scent for our big day and I’m absolutely in love with the way this smells. It’s a heavier/sweeter scent, perfect for this time of year; so if you’re into something lighter and more fresh, I might pass on this one. I know Chanel is expensive but I think their fragrances are 100% worth the money. If you’re looking for a perfume, I HIGHLY recommend the Chanel Coco Mademoiselle; it’s my favorite perfume ever and what I wore for the wedding!
3. Laneige Glowy Makeup Serum – $32: I started using this after seeing Kathleen Lights rave about it on her YouTube channel. I have super dry skin (as you know) and am always on the hunt for something that gives me a hydrated glowy look! If you have a similar skin type to me, you might really like this!
4. Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask – $48: I’ve been using this product for a couple of years now and have repurchased it several times. Come fall and winter my skin needs a major pick-me-up and this has always done the trick. It can be used as an overnight mask, a 10-minute mask or a moisturizer/primer before makeup. If you’re looking for hydration and radiance, I recommend checking it out! NOTE: It also comes in a mini size (FOUND HERE) for $25 if you don’t want to commit to the full size! NOTE 2: I also really like their Overtime Mask and use it when I need a little exfoliating help. Sadly it’s sold out right now but I would keep checking in case it comes back in stock.
5. Purity Pore Extractor Mask – $35: I bought this because a good friend of mine, Brianna Lynch (you should totally follow her on Instagram) recommended it to me. She said it’s the only thing she has found to help with black heads and y’all, she was right! I bought this for myself and my cousin and we have both been loving it. If you’re struggling with blackheads on and around your nose area; this has been a game changer!
6. Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo – $25: Despite using Batiste multiple times a week, this is my all-time favorite dry shampoo. I actually did a post a couple years ago (FOUND HERE) where I tried SEVERAL different brands, both drugstore and high-end, to see what works best, and this is still my number 1 pick (with Batiste being #2). With that being said, it’s $25 a bottle and at the rate I use dry shampoo, I can’t afford to repurchase this several times a month. I try to pick up 2-3 bottles every time they’re on sale and use them sparingly!
7. YSL Glow Powder – $48: Another Brianna Lynch recommendation (she’s good y’all, I promise). Phew, this is such a pretty powder you guys. Is it necessary, NO; do I love it, YES! For some people, this would be a complete waste of money; however, I love going in at the end of my makeup routine and using this as a finishing powder. It gives a subtle all-over glow and looks both beautiful in person and in photos! It creates a filter of sorts, it’s truly divine.
8. Natasha Denona Mini Bloom Blush – $19: Eeekkkkk, I absolutely love this blush. The Natasha Denona price point is no joke but this little mini blush for $19 bucks was worth my money. It gives the most beautiful radiant glow, and I find that it lasts a long time on my cheeks!
9. Amika Soulfood Hair Mask – $28: Another Amika product that I can’t live without. I only wash my hair once every week and a half (don’t judge me) and use this 1-2 times per month depending on how dry my hair feels. My hair isn’t color-treated or overly damaged so I can’t speak to how well it would treat those concerns; but it’s definitely helped make my hair feel healthier and more hydrated overall.
10. Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb – $19: If you’ve been around a while then you know how much I love the Fenty Beauty Gloss Bombs. They’re shiny, non-sticky and give the appearance of a fuller pout! I have the shades: FU$$Y, Fenty Glow & $weet Mouth. 10/10 would recommend.
11. Benefit Cheek Stars – $60: I don’t know if I’m just old school but I still really love the Benefit Hoola bronzer (and their blushes)! This set is amazing if you’re a fan of Benefit face & cheek products. It comes with full sizes of the Hoola bronzer, Dallas blush, Sugarbomb blush, Georgia blush and Cookie highlighter. I personally use all of these products, and at $30/piece, I feel like this is a steal.
12. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – $22: I’ve raved about this product for years so I’ll keep it brief. I use this every single day to hydrate my lips and can’t imagine not having it in my collection.
13. Milk Flex Highlighter (Lit)- $28: I was looking to add a highlighter to my collection and Brianna suggested the Milk Flex highlighter and holy cow, this is BEAUTIFUL! I grabbed the more champagne-y shade, “lit” and absolutely love it. It’s a super silky formula that is intensely pigmented and doesn’t emphasize my texture. If you’re in the market, it comes in 4 shades; I recommend giving it a try!
14. Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream – $45: A cult classic. This is another product I try to stock up on during the VIB sale because let’s be honest, $45 for a moisturizer is a bit much. It smells amazing, is ultra hydrating and makes my skin look super smooth! If you’ve been eyeing it, I’d definitely pick it up while it’s on sale.
1. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray – $35: I’m a ride or die Urban Decay All-Nighter kind of gal but two of my best friends (along with loads of beauty gurus) have and LOVE this setting spray from Charlotte Tilbury. It’s similar in price to the Urban Decay option (aka expensive for a finishing spray) and is definitely on my radar!
2. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow – $29: Another Charlotte Tilbury product…do you see a trend here?! I’ve been eyeing this duo for a while now but can’t bring myself to pay the $68 dollars for the full size so when I saw that they came out with a mini version, I knew I had to have it.
3. Fenty Glossy Posse Mini Set – $36: Do I even need to explain this one?! In addition to loving this for myself, I think it would be a great option if you’re looking for some beauty inspired stocking stuffers.
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Eye Primer – $13: I typically use a concealer on my lids to prep for eye shadow but I know that’s not really it’s intended use. So, thanks to Brianna (I know, I ask her for beauty advice all the time) I’m going to pick up the ABH eye primer because she says it’s awesome…and that’s really all I need to know!
5. Marc Jacobs Poutline Lip Liner – $26: I’ve had one of these lip liners in the past but want to pick up another as I’ve been out of it for quite a while. It glides on easily, is super flattering and lasts a long time on the lips.
6. Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter – $44: The final Charlotte Tilbury product on my list. This looks absolutely beautiful on everyone that wears it and I feel like it would help boost my skins radiance during these colder/drier months. NOTE: I’m eyeing shade 2.
7. Milk Hydro Grip Primer – $15: I’ve been interested in picking up this primer for the past few months but have yet to pull the trigger. I’ve heard great things from several people and think I’ll snag the mini version to test it out!
8. Natasha Denona Bronze Palette – $65: I couldn’t put together a Sephora wishlist without adding an eyeshadow palette. I don’t own any shadows from Natasha Denona (have you seen her price points?!) but have heard great things about her formula. This seems like the perfect bronzy-neutral palette (just like I like) and I think I would REALLY like it. If you prefer more berry tones, her Love palette looks super pretty too; I wouldn’t be mad at having them both!
9. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Glycolic Night Serum – $90: The only reason I haven’t already purchased this is because of the high price point; I’m afraid I’ll love it and won’t be able to live without it – lol. I’ve heard this is great for improving texture, dullness and fine lines, and as I approach my mid 30’s, it may be time to bite the bullet and give it a try.
That wraps up my Sephora Holiday Sales post. If you made it this far (I know it was a long one), thank you; I hope you found it helpful and I hope it gave you some beauty inspo if you plan on shopping! Is there anything you plan on picking up or think I HAVE to try?! Leave me a comment down below and let’s chat!