Happy Friday, friends and welcome back! Phew, we finally made it to the weekend…praise the LORD! Lately I’ve been trying to avoid posting on Fridays because I find that a lot of people end up missing my posts; however, because of how quickly things go in and out of stock (and change prices) on Amazon, I figured I would go ahead and get this up for you all today! I don’t know about you, but I love all things home decor; it’s fun to shop for and I love getting to put my spin on every room in the house! My overall taste is neutral with pops of color here and there; so if you’re interested in what I’ve been loving lately, keep on scrolling! P.S. This will definitely be an on-going series, this is just the beginning! <3
***Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links***
1. Floral Arrangement – $34.95: I’ve never been a huge flower person but after my mom did the bouquets and several arrangements for my wedding, I’ve become more of a fan! It’s such a great way to dress up a room or fill a spot you’ve been agonizing over! While I’m sure you could make a similar arrangement for less if you already had a vase, I loved the way this one looked and couldn’t pass it up!
2. Umbra Mirror – $80.35: I absolutely love this mirror; it was a wedding gift and I just can’t get enough. I have it above my vanity and find that it adds just the right amount of glam to that corner of the room! It comes in 4 color options and can be hung vertically or horizontally!
3. PeachSkins Sheet Set – $89.95: Y’all…get these sheets!!! We registered for these based off someone’s recommendation and I can’t say enough good things about them. They’re cooling, soft as butter, wash up great, and come in tons of colors!
4. Chefs Path 14pc Container Set – $44.97: I had been looking for a more sleek and effective way to store cereal, snacks, pasta, baking goods, etc., and found this 14pc set on Amazon. The pieces are very sturdy and it has saved me a lot of space in my cabinets and on top of the fridge. I know these kind of containers can get really pricey so if you’ve been on the hunt, give these a go!
5. GE Wireless LED Light Set – $9.97: For some reason neither of my walk-in closets have lights; enter these life savers! I remember growing up my grandma had some of these in a couple of our closets and it prompted me to give them a try. So far I really like them. I’ve only had them for a month so I can’t speak to their longevity; however, they come in a 2-pack for $10 bucks so I really can’t complain! Lord knows it’s a heck of a lot better than using the flashlight on my phone to try and find what I’m looking for.
6. Mud Pie Utensil Holder – $20: Is this necessary? No. Is it cute? Yes. I really like the Mud Pie brand and have a few things from their line (I will share more in upcoming installments). If you don’t want to pay $20 bucks for a utensil holder, I totally get it and think you can find some super cute options at Home Goods, Marshalls and TJ Maxx!
7. Southern Enterprises Marbled Clock – $91.73: How beautiful is this clock?! This was a wedding gift from my sweet mama and I have it hung as you walk into our kitchen. I think the marbled effect is beautiful and find that it adds the perfect amount of color to any space.
8. Woven Rope Storage Basket – $23.98: Who doesn’t love a good storage basket?! I have several of these throughout my house in various sizes and think they’re a great way to store blankets and towels. I also think this could be a great option for clothes or toys in a nursery setting. It comes in a few color and size options and is great quality.
9. Ink + Ivy Wood Wall Decor – $70.60: My best friend and her husband (shout out Mary Ann and favorite) got this for David and I, and I absolutely love it. I love all things wooden and neutral so this had my name all over it! I think this would look great on a smaller wall or used as a decor piece sitting on top of a taller console table!
10. 5 Stars United King Pillow Set – $41. 99: When searching for pillows for our new king size bed, we were overwhelmed with options. My mom gifted us some AWESOME pillows that she picked up at Marshalls that are more structured than these that we are in love with; however, sadly I can’t link those. 🙁 So instead I’m sharing these pillows with you because I think they’re a great deal and super comfy. If you’re someone that likes a soft pillow and is looking for a hypoallergenic option, these are incredible. If you are trying to keep things under the $40 dollar mark, I bought a set of THESE for my futon and LOVE them too!
11. Novogratz Velvet Futon – $396.86: Another overwhelming category….futons. I can’t tell you the number of places and websites I scoured before biting the bullet and ordering this piece. I know this is a little pricier than some futons on the market, but I loved the size and velvet finish and decided I’d give it a go. It’s structured enough to where I don’t think it will fall apart but not so structured that it’s uncomfortable to sit on. I purchased a mattress topper for when it’s being used as a bed and find it to be quite comfortable. It comes in several colors and was relatively easy to put together.
12. Safavieh Boho Runner – $33.20: This is easily one of my favorite home purchases so far. It’s a little more vibrant and colorful than it comes off on camera and goes perfect in my kitchen. I love the neutral pattern and find that a vacuum works really well on top of it…just be mindful of the tassels on the end – lol. I added a rubber slip-resistant mat underneath and have no problems keeping it in place. 10/10 would recommend. <3
That wraps up the first installment of my Amazon Home Must-Haves! I hope you enjoyed this post and found some things you might like to try! If there’s a specific area of the home you want me to share (i.e., kitchen gadgets), just leave a comment down below and I’ll get that up for you! What’s your home decor style? Do you like a lot of color? Are you into modern finishes? Farmhouse chic? Glam? Until next time…