Welcome back and happy Friday friends! Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend? I think I might try and make my way to the mall to pick up a MAC lippie for national lipstick day and some bath bombs from Lush (for a future post)! As promised I’m back today with Part 2 of my Pre-Fall Lookbook! I have a casual look, a date night look and an athleisure look! I hope you enjoy what I’ve come up with as I’ve really enjoyed putting this together for you guys! So let’s jump right in!
* 1. STS Blue Emma Ankle Skinny Jeans – $45: Sometimes you need a classic black skinny jean with NO distressing and these skinnies from STS Blue are about as classic as you can get. They are a mid rise, fit true to size and cut off right at the ankle! The perfect piece for anyone’s wardrobe!
* 2. Vionic ‘Caballo’ Pointy Toe Flat – $119.95: I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of leopard flats and I think I finally found them! These look great with everything from jeans to skirts; the pointed toe creates a flattering silhouette on the foot and I think they would be the perfect addition to your fall wardrobe!
* 3. Express Double Layer Chiffon Camisole – $39.90: This is the epitome of a staple piece. It comes in a variety of colors and can be paired with anything from jeans to skirts. It can be worn casually or dressed up with a blazer for the office; either way, you need a top like this in your life!
* 4. B.P. Lightweight Rib Stitch Cardigan – $31.90: You can never have too many cardigans…at least that’s what I always say. Long, open-front sweaters are easy to pair with denim and are the perfect transition piece when the weather turns from hot to cool. At $31.90, you should definitely pick up a couple of these bad boys!
* 5. Elizabeth & James ‘Mila’ Pendant Necklace – $135: I absolutely love this necklace. Anyone can tell you that I’m not super into jewelry but I’m trying to get better (that reminds me, I need to hit my mom’s jewelry box). I love the length and simplicity of this piece and think it goes well with a number of looks! If you’re in the market for a simple, yet stylish necklace, this might be the piece for you!
* 6. RDB Around the Track Tan Saddle Bag – $38: You guys know that I’m a sucker for a cute handbag and this one certainly fits the bill. This is another gem from Red Dress Boutique and I am obsessed! love the shape and the color will go with anything! If you’re looking for affordable handbag options, check them out!
* 7. Marc Jacobs Roxy Crystal Bracelet Watch – $149.90: This was listed and linked in Part 1 of my Lookbook so if you want to see how I styled it with other outfits, click here!
* 1. Topshop Strappy Wrap Bodysuit – $45: Bodysuits are very on trend right now; I get it, they’re incredibly easy to style and work with a variety of looks. It’s like having a nice blouse without having to worry about fitting all the extra fabric in your pants/skirts when you want the “tucked in” look. This sleek, black bodysuit pairs beautifully with the suede skirt pictured above and makes that perfect date night outfit easy to throw together. NOTE: This piece does feature a strappy back; so if you are someone who prefers a bit more coverage, adding a nice blazer (like this one) could be the perfect solution for you!
* 2. Lulus Superpower Tan Suede Pencil Skirt – $34: Cooler fall temperatures means it’s time to break out the leather and the suede! This tan pencil skirt is flattering, flirty and just the right amount of chic! Pair it with a nice strappy sandal and a leather jacket and you are sure to turn heads!
* 3. Material Girl Blaire Two-Piece Dress Sandals – $49.50: This classic black sandal is the perfect shoe to top off this date night look! At just under $50 dollars I don’t think you can go wrong!
* 4. Topshop Nelly Faux Leather Biker Jacket – $90: This is the perfect time to break out your favorite leather jacket! This little black number from Topshop features an edgy design that can give your classic chic date night look a little something extra!
* 5. Nordstrom Round 3.48 CT TW Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings – $64.90: As I said yesterday, diamond earrings are nice, but I don’t have that kind of money! These studs from Nordstrom are perfect for everyday wear and have plenty of sparkle to go around. The ones featured above are in gold and would look stunning with this outfit! If you prefer more of a statement earring, I like these and these!
* 6. Treasure & Bond Set of 11 Bangles – $29.90: Sadly I just found out that these have already sold out. But fear not, I have found a couple of options that I think would look just as good! The Kate Spade: In A Flash Bangle Set ($49.90) in the neutral-multi color would pair wonderfully with the neutral colors highlighted in the outfit above. Along with the Kate Spade set, I love the Thin Bangle Set ($70) from Hint of Gold; It’s simple, chic and classic; you really can’t go wrong!
* 7. Bauble Bar ‘Mira’ Layered Necklace – $36: This layered necklace works perfectly with the neckline of the bodysuit. Its delicate chain hugs the neck while a chic bar pendant dresses up the neck area! At only $36 dollars, I think this is a great piece that can be worn time and time again!
* 8. Linea Pelle Classic Faux Leather Saddle Bag – $98: This bag was featured in part 1 of my lookbook and I am obsessed. If you’re interested, click here to see how I paired it with another outfit! I know $98 dollars might seem a bit steep for a black handbag, but can you really go wrong?!
* 1. Zella Autumn High Waist Moto Ankle Leggings – $49.90: When looking for the perfect “athleisure” outfit, I always look for a comfortable, yet trendy pair of leggings and the Zella Moto Leggings are just that! They are trendy, comfortable and completely functional. The high waist creates a flattering fit and the mesh panels give it a little something extra! It’s perfect for brunch with your mom or yoga with your girls!
* 2. Adidas ‘UltraBoost’ Running Shoe – $179.90: Fun fact about me: I like Adidas more than Nike. These shoes are crazy pricey, but I love them anyway.
* 3. Adidas Original Trefoil Crewneck Sweatshirt – $39.90: Another fun fact about me: I live in sweatshirts; I love them. They are like a cozy safety blanket that is acceptable to carry around and wear! You can’t go wrong with a basic Adidas sweatshirt; they come in a variety of colors and are the epitome of comfort!
* 4. Street Level Faux Leather Bucket Bag – $54: A classic black bag is perfect for any casual daytime look, but works especially well with the one pictured above! The bucket shape will hold all of your essentials (plus a little more) and its clean, modern look will never go out of style!
* 5. Nordstrom Round 3.48 CT TW Cubic Zirconia Stud Earrings – $64.90: I’ve already mentioned these so I’ll leave the long explanation out this time!
* 6. Ted Baker London Kate Print Dial Leather Strap Watch – $99.90: It’s no secret that I love the Ted Baker brand. I’ve mentioned them in previous posts and I just think they do an incredible job with their watches. I love the grey leather strap and floral detail in the face! I think it’s the perfect compliment to this casual “athleisure” look!
* 7. Kate Spade Julieanna 54MM Polarized Sunglasses – $133.90: Guys! Look how cute these are!!! I love the shape of these sunnies and think they would look so cute with the grey and black color scheme of the outfit highlighted above! NOTE: They are part of Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale and will go up to $200 dollars after August 6th.
So that wraps up my pre-fall lookbook! I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I loved creating it! I know that some of the items are a bit pricier than what some people are willing to spend but I hope you enjoyed it just the same. However, keeping that in mind, I have decided to do an “affordable” version of my fall lookbook where I try to keep every outfit under or around $100 dollars TOTAL. That will include shoes, accessories, handbags…everything! I’m not sure how well I’ll do, but I’m excited to try it out for you guys! I hope you all have an awesome weekend and I will see you on Monday!